Meeting enemies and chaos

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeobo...what are you thinking of??" Asked Jong Kook to Ji Hyo who was blanking out.

"Oh..." Ji Hyo put down the glass of water on the sidetable. "Nothing, oppa..." 

She returns back to the stove where Jong Kook is standing.

"Ji Hyo ah..what's wrong? Gwenchana??" Asked Jong Kook worriedly looking at Ji Hyo after she ate the pill.

"I'm okay..oppa..." Ji Hyo smiles weakly at Jong Kook, then she turns away and returns back to Jong Kook's room.

Jong Kook continues cooking the breakfast. He made chicken sandwiches with mayonnaise salad, and after finishing, he hastily brings the breakfast back to his room, thinking that Ji Hyo must be hungry by now.

Jong Kook steps inside his room.

Ji Hyo wasn't on the bed.

"...Yeobo...where are you??" Jong Kook called out as he put the tray on the dressing table.

"..Yeobo??" Jong Kook checks the bathroom.

Ji Hyo was silently standing inside the bathroom in a bathrobe.

"...Yeobo..come out and have your breakfast!" Called Jong Kook.

"Orh..I'm coming out.." Ji Hyo silently wipes her tears. Actually, she was crying in the bathroom by herself and she didn't want Jong Kook to know.

"...Ji Hyo ah...Come.." Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo's hand and brings her to the bed.

"Eat..Ji Hyo ah...I have made breakfast.." Jong Kook smiles proudly at his dish.

"Ah..it looks good..oppa.." Ji Hyo smiles and she tucks into the food.

"What's wrong, Ji Hyo ah? Why are you standing there in the bathroom just now?" Jong Kook brushes Ji Hyo's fringe away from her face.

"Mm..nothing...I was just wearing the bathrobe.." 

"Really? Are you okay? I thought something happened...'

"Ah...of course not..oppa.." Ji Hyo smiles brightly. She didn't want Jong Kook to know what she was feeling now. The insecurity that one day she might leave this place, when she was just about to live in happiness.

"Oh yeah..just now, my manager, Gap Jin called. He told me to go to SBS later...So Ji Hyo ah..you want to stay at home??" 

"Ah..jinjja? Can I go with you?" 

"Why not? Actually, I'm meeting the Running Man PD. And I think he just asked me to go..."

"Arasso, oppa..Then I wait for you at the SBS building while you go for the meeting, okay?"

"Neh..yeobo!!"

 

So after their breakfast, they head to the SBS headquarters.

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo walked in together, and many staff were whispering in their cliques.

"Oppa..are they talking about us?" Ji Hyo whispers softly to Jong Kook.

"Hmm..seems so.."

"Oppa..I will wait for you here..." Ji Hyo decided to let Jong Kook go up to the meeting room himself.

"Here? You want to wait for me at the lobby??" Asked Jong Kook.

"Neh..I want some coffee...I will sit at the cafe and wait for you.."

"Arasso..yeobo...wait for me here, neh??" Jong Kook tells Ji Hyo again.

"Neh! Pali go upstairs, oppa.." Ji Hyo laughed as she pushes the naggy Jong Kook away from her.

Jong Kook just smiles and waves goodbye to Ji Hyo....

 

Jong Kook hurriedly went upstairs to the PD.

As he was entering the PD room, he heard someone shout his name.

He turned around and it was a lady standing in front of him.

"Kim saem..." The lady called Jong Kook.

"Oh..you are??" 

"Kim saem..I am Choi Yeo Jin..do you remember me?" 

"Oh..Yeo Jin ah...you are my student 10 years ago, right?"

"That's right...Kim saem..how are you?" 

"I'm fine..how about you?" 

"I'm great too...I am an actress now.."

"Oh..jinjja? What drama are you in??"

"Ah..oppa...It's one of the latest wednesday and thursday drama..Do watch it, Kim saem..."

"I will..Yeo Jin ah...I need to find a PD now. We catch up next time, okay?" Jong Kook excuses himself politely.

"Sure..Kim saem..See you next time.." Yeo Jin smiles.

"Neh.." And so Jong Kook quickly leaves to look for the running man PD.

 

Meanwhile, Ji Hyo ordered a cup of iced americano and she sat down to enjoy the drink.

She was bored so she flipped through a magazine in the cafe.

But she was disturbed somehow after a person sat on the chair next to her.

Ji Hyo looked up from her magazine and she was very surprised to see the familiar person.

It was someone she didn't meet after she travelled to the future, the person who she don't know whether she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter