Where is everybody?!

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She looks quite cute...and pretty.." Jong Kook said and he felt his heartbeat skip in a sudden.

He quickly holds his chest and rubs it. "Waegurae? It has been a long time that my heart has been so abnormal.." Jong Kook said and he looks closely at the photo.

"Who is she? Why does she give me such a feeling??" Jong Kook continues to stare at the blurr photo, but he couldn't see, because of the photo which only took the side view of Ji Hyo lying on the ground.

"Jong Kook ah..I am here, let's start.." The music producer comes in.

Oh hyung..you are here.." Jong Kook shakes hands with one of his best friends and also the music producer he is working with in this album.

"Jong Kook ah..so let's start with your first song "Letter", neh?"

"Yes...the singer I will be singing with is here already. Let's start.." Jong Kook agrees and he went to prepare for the recording....

 

 

Ji Hyo stares blankly at the big TV screen. "Oh my god...why...are my ears hearing wrongly?? 2026??!!" Ji Hyo shrieks as she looks down at herself. She had nothing by her side, no bag and no wallet.

She quickly walks away from the TV screen. She heaves heavily. "I think I need to see the doctor...What's wrong with me? Why am I hearing things wrongly??" Ji Hyo rubs her ears and she stops walking

"Where am I going now?" Asked Ji Hyo after she realised herself roaming around aimlessly.

"Home..neh...right...I should go home...Halmeoni must be waiting and I forgot about her!" Ji Hyo quickly picks up her pace and walks fast to the bus stop.

She wanted to take a bus home. The bus arrived and she boards it.

But she had no money to pay for the bus fare. "Jwesonghaminda...I don't have money..." Ji Hyo stutters as she looks at the driver in sorry.

"If you don't have the money, then don't board!!" The driver snarled at Ji Hyo. 

Ji Hyo bows in apology and she wanted to alight the bus when a stranger puts in money inside the box. "I'll pay for her..driver.." A guy said.

Ji Hyo looks up at the man. "Kamsahaminda..."

"Gwenchana..go in!" The guy said as he walks into the bus.

Ji Hyo sits down on a seat and the guy sits beside her.

Ji Hyo smiles to thank him and the guy smiles back and continues to smile at her.

"You..look like someone I know..." The man said.

"Jinjjaro?" Ji Hyo smiles shyly as she looked closer at the man. He wasn't very handsome with his shaved head. He was wearing a black shirt and her gaze fixed on one part of his body, his arm. There was a tattoo on his arm.

She looked up at the man again.

"Miss...where are you heading to?" The guy asks.

"I'm heading to...mm..Ilsan.." 

"Jinjja? Which part?"

"Some part.." Ji Hyo nods as she continued to stare at the man.

"Yah..why are you staring at me? Or you do know me??" The man chuckled.

"Mm..ani...I don't think so.." Ji Hyo looks away and out of the window.

"Hmm..you do look familiar though. What is your name?? I am Kang Gary..." 

"Kang Gary??" Ji Hyo thinks to herself. She thought of one person.

"So you don't recall anything? I guess it isn't you then.." Gary smiles as he looks even closer at Ji Hyo's face to make sure she wasn't the person he thought of.

Ji Hyo hurriedly looks away. "This...what day is this today, mister?" 

"Hmm..31 December.."

"Really? What yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter