Can I return?

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo walks on the pavements, her tears trickling.

"Can I go back to where I come from?" She asks herself. "But how can I do so??"

Ji Hyo tried hard to recall what happened that day when she time-travelled.

"Yes! The tunnel!! I was in tunnel!!" Ji Hyo claps and finally remembered what happened that day.

But before she goes to the tunnel, she decides to go home first and say goodbye to Bo Young.

 

Ji Hyo went back home and Bo Young was still asleep from the effects of the alcohol.

"Bo Youngie..Bo Youngie..." Ji Hyo shakes Bo Young hard and makes her awake.

"Argh...unnie...can you let me sleep for a while more? My head hurts..." Bo Young complains to Ji Hyo that she woke her up.

"Arasso.." Ji Hyo just smiles as she pats her friend's head and caress her hair. "Bo Youngie..gomawo..." She said to Bo Young who was still sleeping.

"Mm...you are welcome..unnie..." Bo Young mumbles and then she drifts back to her sleep.

"Bo Youngie...I am going back to where I came from...Actually, I am Song Ji Hyo who came from 10 years ago...so technically speaking, I shouldn't be here....So I am going to try to go back to the past...meanwhile, Bo Youngie, you must live well here, neh? We will probably meet again when I grow up...Annyeong..Bo Youngie.." Said Ji Hyo as she looks down at her friend and she waved her goodbye.

After that, Ji Hyo returns back to her room. She looks up at her grandma's morgue photo. 

"Halmeoni...I will be back soon, so wait for me, neh? I am going to change the future...and I will make sure you will recover from the heart disease and never leave me, halmeoni..." Ji Hyo said surely.

She picked up her belongings, the headphones and the 2 mp3 players which are her precious and she headed out of her house.

 

Ji Hyo returned to the tunnel in Cheongdam.

After 10 years, the tunnel has turned older and it was even darker as the weared-out lights flicked many times.

Ji Hyo entered the tunnel and she closes her eyes, hoping that she will feel faint and be transported back to the past. 

However, nothing happened. She walks back and forth through the tunnel but nothing special happened.

So she started figuring out what is wrong.

"Could it be..oh rain! That day, it rained heavily!!" Ji Hyo realised.

"And...I think I fainted after I shouted something....I love you so much..oppa!!" 

So Ji Hyo tried shouting but nothing again happened.

So Ji Hyo just sat on the ground starting to tear. "Waeyo?! Why I can't return?!? I want to go back!" Cried out Ji Hyo.

She sat there for very long until hours later, when it started to rain. 

So she ran out of the tunnel and ran in again. But after many times of trying, she didn't faint just like before. She failed to return.

"Huks..hiks...please bring me back...I don't want to stay here..." Ji Hyo sobs as she persevered on and continued running.

Till she became very tired from running in and out of the tunnel after hours.

She collapsed on the ground with her wet body from being drenched in the rain........

 

Did she finally return??

 

 

Ji Hyo stirs and she opens her eyes.

She saw a ceiling above her.

"Where...am...I??" She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter