The hug

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook pulls the crying Ji Hyo into an embrace. Ji Hyo buries her face against Jong Kook's chest. 

"Hiks..ik....hiks...uhuk..." Ji Hyo chokes in tears as she was very sad. She grabbed Jong Kook's body, until their bodies are tightly pressed together. But she didn't fully realise that she was hugging Jong Kook. It was out of pure instinct.

"Gwenchana..cry it out...Ji Hyo ah.." Jong Kook rubbed Ji Hyo's back and comforted her. He was tearing as well.

"Huk...hiks...my poor umma...huk...hiks...hiks..." Ji Hyo sobs.

"I know...seon saengnim knows it..never mind..cry it all out...tell seon saengnim...okay??" Jong Kook says gently.

"..my appa....I miss him...seon saengnim...but...he...killed...my...umma....I..love..my...umma...so..much...and my appa....I don't want...to hate...him....but...it is so difficult....to forgive him...."

"Arasso..Ji Hyo ah...you feel bad to your umma if you forgive your appa, right?"

Ji Hyo nods as she cries out. "It..hurts...so...much...seon saengnim...why...did..my...appa...have...another...woman..?? Why..didn't...he...love..us??"

"Ji Hyo ah..it's okay...Don't think more about it...even though your appa have left you, you still have your grandma, right? And your grandma..she has lots of expectations for you, do you know that?"

"I know..halmeoni wants me to do well..but it is just so hard..." Ji Hyo continues crying.

"It's okay..Ji Hyo ah..take a small step at a time. I'm sure you will do well..And you must do well, to show your appa what you can acheive and what he has missed out. He is going to lose a daughter who is going to be successful in life, right?" 

"Neh..." Ji Hyo nods.

 

It was some time later when Jong Kook and Ji Hyo finally calmed down. 

Ji Hyo felt the warm hard chest pressing against her face. She was totally shocked that she quickly backed away from Jong Kook. She almost fall backwards but Jong Kook was fast and hold his hand behind her waist to stop her from falling.

"Seon saengnim..!" Ji Hyo stood up properly and she wipes away her tears.

"Ji Hyo ah..are you feeling better now?" He asks.

"Neh..what about you, seon saengnim?"

"Me too..I feel much better after talking to you...gaja..we will be late for lessons.." Jong Kook rubbed his cheeks to dry his tears.

Ji Hyo stares at Jong Kook for a long time. She felt something very warm within her heart. She didn't know what it is, but the warm feeling made her feel so safe. Never in her life did she experience such a weird fuzzy feeling in her heart.

"Gwenchana? Ji Hyo ah??" Jong Kook asks, noticing the mongness in Ji Hyo.

"Neh..gaja..seon saengnim.." Ji Hyo answers softly.

 

They continue their way to school.

Jong Kook cycles Ji Hyo into the school compound and some of his students saw him and bow. 

"Oh! Seon saengnim is with Song Ji Hyo!! Omooo!!" They were squealing and pointing to the both of them.

Jong Kook lets Ji Hyo down after they reach the carpark where there is a parking bay for the bicycles.

Jong Kook got down and he parked his bicycle.

"Ji Hyo ah..head over to the classroom now...I will go to the office first to get my things.."

"Ah neh..kamsahamida...seon saengnim for the ride.." Ji Hyo bows slightly and thanks Jong Kook.

"No problem..go quickly..." Jong Kook smiles very happily at Ji Hyo. He was very happy now that Ji Hyo had understood him better.

Jong Kook joyfully went to his office. He picked up his things, and quickly headed to the classroom.

 

"Good morning, students!!" Jong Kook greeted the students with a charming smile. 

The students greet Jong Kook with a resounding good morning.

"Kure..good..let us start with a morning exercise.." Jong Kook told his students.

"Waeyo, seon saengnim!?!" Asked the lazy students.

"You all need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter