Hiding is not a solution

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook opens the door and shouted. "Ani!" 

Ji Hyo turns back and meets Jong Kook's eyes and she looked pleadingly at him.

Jong Kook walked into the room.

"Kim seon saengnim...I asked you to wait in the meeting room, isn't it? The school committee members will interrogate you later and decide what action to take against you.."

"Principal..how can I leave my sister here with your questioning? She doesn't know anything..she didn't ask me for the questions. It is me who guided her through the questions that would come out."

"Oppa! Ani!!" Ji Hyo stood up. "Principal, don't listen to him. I'm not his sister!" 

"Ji Hyo ah!!" Jong Kook pulls Ji Hyo's arms and make her look at him. 

"Oppa..ani..seon saengnim...why do you say that I am your sister?! I'm not! You only know me for a month or so!! Principal, we are definitely not brother and sister!" Ji Hyo told the principal.

Their words make the principal confused. "What do you mean? Kim seon saengnim said that you are his sister and you said that you are not. Who should I believe?"

"Principal..it is not like that.." Jong Kook stood in front of the principal. "Principal..believe me...that I am Ji Hyo's brother..."

"Ani! I'm not!!" Ji Hyo shouted.

When they were trying to defend each other, someone opened the door. 

"Principal...you need to vet the press statement so that I can send it to news outlets.." The office secretary informs the principal.

The principal nods with a glare at both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. "You two wait here..Because of you two, you are tarnishing the school's reputation..." The principal angrily walks out of his office.

 

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were left alone in the office. 

Immediately after the door closed, Ji Hyo looks up at Jong Kook. "Oppa! Do you know that you are a big pabo?!!" Ji Hyo scolded Jong Kook with tears already running.

Quickly, Jong Kook embraced Ji Hyo. "Ani..Ji Hyo ah..listen to me. When the principal comes back, tell him that you didn't ask me about the questions. It is me who told you indirectly..." 

"Andwae! Oppa! Why do you want to admit things that you didn't do?! You didn't help me with the test! Why are we going to admit it??" 

"Ji Hyo ah..only if I admit doing that, I can protect our relationship..or else people will be suspicious of us.."

"Ani...why, oppa? If you do this, you might get punished by the school board...What if you got sacked??!" Ji Hyo cried.

"Gwenchana..gwenchana...Ji Hyo ah...I can find another job instead..but you must remain in the school and finish your studies..." 

"Andwae..huk..hiks...." Ji Hyo continues crying. She felt her heart tearing apart because Jong Kook was sacrificing so much for her to defend their relationship.

She looks up at Jong Kook with her wet eyes. "....Oppa...."

"Hmm..Ji Hyo ah??"

"Oppa...let's break up..." Ji Hyo said seriously.

"Mwuh?!" Jong Kook looks at Ji Hyo in surprise.

"Oppa..let us remain as teacher and student. Don't quit the job because you love me...I don't want you to do this for me..."

"Ji Hyo ah..you know I love you..how can I break up with you??" Jong Kook grabs Ji Hyo's hands.

"Oppa...mianhe...but I guess this is the only solution...I will tell the principal that we are not brother and sisters and have no relationship at all...so oppa, you don't need to defend our relationship because we are no longer dating!" Ji Hyo pulls back her hands and is going to leave the room to find the principal.

"..Ji Hyo ah!" Jong Kook wanted to stop her and that is when the principal returns.

 

The principal walks into the room with someone.

"..Halmeoni..." Ji Hyo called after seeing the familiar person, her grandma.

"Ji Hyo ah..what happened?" Ji Hyo's grandma looks at Ji Hyo with a stern face and she saw Jong Kook behind.

"Ji Hyo's grandma..we have something to ask you...Are Kim seon saengnim and Song Ji Hyo brother and sister??" The principal asks.

Ji Hyo's grandma shakes her head. "Ani..they are just neighbours..and they knew each other only about a month.."

The principal nods. "So..Kim seon saengnim...we have a witness here that denies your relationship...but I was wondering why you insisted that Ji Hyo is your sister?" 

"Ani! Principal! We are definitely not siblings!" Ji Hyo spoke up.

"I know! But why Kim Jong Kook sshi said that??" The principal was puzzled.

"Principal..that is because the both of them are dating....seon saengnim and Song Ji Hyo!" Another voice said.

Everyone turns around to see who was it. Yeo Jin walked towards them.

"Principal..the reason why Kim saem insisted that they are s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter