Finding him

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is that, Kwang Soo ah??" Ji Hyo asks Kwang Soo about the thing that Jong Kook handed to Bo Young.

"Hmm..It is a mp3 player..."

"A mp3 player? But why??" Ji Hyo finds it weird because she had one from Jong Kook already.

"I don't know..noona...We didn't touch the mp3 player because Kim saem asked us not to..but he said that you should listen to it..."

"Arasso..is the mp3 player with you now?"

"Neh..Bo Young gave it to me because she was afraid that she might lose it and actually because she might miss you even more.."

"Okay...please tell her that I'm sorry that I can't meet her...and Kwang Soo ah, I will meet you at Cheongdam later.."

"Why, noona? I can go to your house.."

"Gwenchana..I will meet you there..actually I quite miss that place too.."

"Okay..see you there later, noona.."

"Neh.." Ji Hyo ended the call. She sits down on the floor holding the phone against her chest.

Oppa..why are you such a pabo?? Ji Hyo cried out loud as emotions overwhelm her.....

 

Five hours later...

Ji Hyo reached Cheongdam. She alighted the train and took a bus to the neighbourhood where she was meeting Kwang Soo. 

With her precious headphones on, she walked along the streets, where she and Jong Kook cycled on before. 

She remembers the time when they were cycling on the streets happily. She was hugging Jong Kook tightly in spring and they will sing to a song together enroute to their school.

Ji Hyo smiles as she folds her arms together, imagining the warmth of Jong Kook's back and reminisce his unique scent, the light sweaty scent that Jong Kook carries on himself. 

She continues along the route to school and she stops by a bus stop. She sat on the bus stop waiting for Kwang Soo.

"Noona!!" 

"Oh Kwang Soo ah!" Ji Hyo stands up to greet him.

"Noona..finally I get to see you!"

"Neh I also miss you..."

"Hey noona...that is so mushy..." Kwang Soo said copying Ji Hyo's words earlier in the phone.

"Yah.." Ji Hyo glared at Kwang Soo.

Kwang Soo just laughs as he passes Ji Hyo the mp3 player. "Here noona..this is what Kim saem wanted to pass to you..."

"Oh..okay...gomawo..Kwang Soo ah.." Ji Hyo took the mp3 player with her hand.

"So...did Kim saem tell you all anything on his last day??" Asked Ji Hyo curiously.

Kwang Soo nodded quickly. "Neh..he did...He was quite sad to leave and he keeps telling us to study hard and he thanked us for being his lovely students..."

Ji Hyo listens silently.

"And he said he loves us as his students and he wished us all the best..."

Ji Hyo looks up at Kwang Soo. "Nothing more??" Ji Hyo was anticipating that Jong Kook might have said anything about her.

"Ani..nothing more, noona..."

"Ah..arasso..Kwang Soo ah, if there's nothing, I need to leave. I have to get back to Ilsan before my grandma asks me where I went."

"So fast, noona?!"

"Neh...mianada...thank you for coming down and meet me..."

"Gwenchana..noona..see you soon.." Kwang Soo waves goodbye.

"Neh..annyeong.." Ji Hyo said her goodbyes and walked away from the bus stop.

"Noona! It is starting to rain!!" Kwang Soo called out, looking up at the drizzling skies.

"Gwenchana!!" Ji Hyo shouted back and she left the bus stop.....

 

Ji Hyo walked along the streets and she looks down at the mp3 player she was holding. 

She took the mp3 player and connected to her headphones and played it.

And Jong Kook's voice was heard in the first track. He was singing.

Ji Hyo listened to his emotional and heartfelt singing and she was already crying unknowningly. The lyrics speak of her and it seemed that he wrote it himself.

"I could only keep looking at you when you were drunk.

I couldn’t look away, I kept stealing glimpses of you.

Many days have passed, but I keep thinking of you.

I worried about what excuse to give and so another day has passed.

Because you were so pretty, because your eyes were so pretty. 

You stole my heart the second I saw you.

Because you’re so pretty, because when you laugh, you’re so pretty

You stole my heart the instant I saw you."

 

Ji Hyo sobs non-stop just like how the rain started to pelt heavily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter