Disappear

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo fainted in Jong Kook's arms.

"Ji Hyo ah!!" Jong Kook holds the weak and pale Ji Hyo in his arms.

He quickly lets her lie down and he called for his family doctor to come.

Suk Jin, Jong Kook's family doctor arrives at Jong Kook's house after the call.

"Oh Jong Kook ah...omo..who is that?" Suk Jin looks at the woman lying on Jong Kook's bed.

"Hyung..can you hurry and check on her? She has fainted twice today..."

"Oh dear..." Suk Jin hurriedly takes out his equipment and tests Ji Hyo's blood pressure.

"Her blood pressure is pretty low, so it might be why she fainted...but who is she, Jong Kook ah? Why is she in your house??" Asked Suk Jin curiously.

"Ah..she..." Jong Kook looks at Ji Hyo and he caresses her hair.

Suk Jin looks at Jong Kook's actions and he was surprised. "Omo! She is your girlfriend?!"

"Aye hyung...ani!" Jong Kook shakes his head.

"But then why is she doing here??"

"Hyung..don't ask anymore...How is she now?" Asked Jong Kook worriedly.

"Hmm..what symptoms does she have other than fainting? Does she have any other sickness?"

"She is having a slight fever...hyung...Just now, she was drenched in the rain."

"Oh dear...other more symptoms?" 

"No hyung..."

"Jinjjaro? Does she throw up?" Asked Suk Jin.

"I'm not sure..hyung..waeyo??"

"Hmm..I was wondering if there might be a chance that she is pregnant. You know...fainting might be caused by that...and who knows you two might have a baby??" Suk Jin starts teasing Jong Kook.

"Yahh!! Hyung!!" Jong Kook shouted at Suk Jin who is laughing hard.

"Hmm...seems like you two have something going on..." Suk Jin continues teasing.

"Hyung..hajima! So what treatment are you going to give to her?" 

"I will prescribe her some giddyness and fever medicine. Make sure she takes it and gets lots of rest. But first, are you sure that she is not pregnant?" Suk Jin really can't let Jong Kook off after seeing a woman appearing in his house when Jong Kook doesn't date for the past years.

"Hyung! Of course not! We are not to that stage!!"

"Arasso...hahaha...fighting, neh...And invite me to your wedding.." 

"Yah!! Hyung!!" 

 

After Suk Jin left, Jong Kook stayed in his room to take care of Ji Hyo. He fed her with the syrup medicine because she wasn't awake and couldn't take the tablets.

After that, he continued to watch over her.

"Mm..choo(meaning cold)..." Ji Hyo mumbles in her sleep. 

Jong Kook heard it and he covers Ji Hyo tightly with the blanket.

"..Op..pa....choo..." And then Jong Kook lies beside Ji Hyo and hugs her tight to keep her warm.

"Pabo yah..why did you go out with your pyjamas when it is winter..Don't you remember that I always tell you to wear a jacket?" Jong Kook said to the sleeping Ji Hyo.

He her hair and looks at her lovingly. "Ji Hyo ah..don't be afraid...I won't let you leave me ever again, so please tell me that you are Ji Hyo, alright??" Jong Kook stares at Ji Hyo and then they sleep together in each other's embrace.

 

The next morning....

Jong Kook stirs a bit from his sleep. His eyes are still closed because he was tired having to take care of Ji Hyo.

He started to smile because he knew Ji Hyo was right beside him. It felt so great knowing that he was waking up beside someone he loves, and looking at her the first thing in the morning was the most happy thing.

Jong Kook slowly opens his eyes. He looks at his right, but the bed was empty.

Jong Kook sat up immediately. "Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook called out. And he quickly got down his bed and went outside to check where is Ji Hyo.

"Ji Hyo ah...eodiya?" Jong K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter