The running girl

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"....Ji Hyo....??" Jong Kook gasped at the beautiful woman.

"Hyung..what are you talking about?" Haha whispers to Jong Kook so that their whispers will not be captured by the mic.

"Welcome, Seong Im ah!!" Jae Suk lets Ji Hyo stand in the middle.

"Hyung...why does Jae Suk hyung look like he knows Seong Im sshi so well?" Haha whispers to Jong Kook behind his ears again.

That time, Jae Suk was still talking. "Seong Im is just like my dongsaeng...she is a new actress, so please support her, dear viewers.." Jae Suk keeps chattering away.

"Yah..hyung...do you really know Seong Im sshi that well? You are supposed to be formal. Call her surname!" Jong Kook said sourly.

"Yah..Jong Kook ah..you don't know how close I am to Seong Im...We worked together in one episode in a variety show before...Right, Seong Im?" Jae Suk asks the woman for a confirmation.

The woman looks at Jae Suk and then turns her head to look at Jong Kook. My two seon saengnims are really very funny...fighting over each other.

She smiles.....

 

What exactly happened two months ago??

Ji Hyo woke up in Jong Kook's bed, finding herself lying on Jong Koom's chest.

She found herself so happy, having slept in the arms of the man she missed so much. 

She looks closely at Jong Kook's sleeping face. "Oppa...I love you.." She whispers softly, trying not to wake him up.

"....I really love you...but I don't know why I came here, to 10 years later. Maybe God is telling me something...that coming to year 2026 and meeting you again means a new beginning for us. 10 years ago, I have decided to leave you, but this time, I am not going to leave you. I want to be with you..." Ji Hyo said to Jong Kook and herself.

She slowly makes Jong Kook lie properly on the bed and she leans in and kisses his forehead. "Oppa...I have tried to go back to 2016 but I cannot...So I am going to stay here in this time space, but this doesn't mean that I will be with you..." 

She stares at Jong Kook, with her face full of reluctance. "Oppa...I am going to leave first...I will work hard and be famous just like you, so that no challenges will come between our relationship ever again. After I succeed in my career, I will then agree to be your girlfriend...and we will be together then, alright? Wait for me, oppa, please..." Ji Hyo whispers softly and she wipes her tears.

"I miss you, oppa...and love you, oppa..." Ji Hyo got down her bed and she hurriedly leaves the house, along with her precious headphones and mp3 players that had hints of her identity.......

 

Ji Hyo returned to her apartment. She found Bo Young who hasn't gone for work.

"Bo Youngie...I have something to ask you..." Ji Hyo said to Bo Young.

"Yes, unnie? And where have you been yesterday?" Bo Young asked Ji Hyo too.

"Ah..I was outside...no wait, Bo Youngie..answer me first...What company did I apply to in the past? The company that I missed the interview?" 

"Unnie! It is SBS, you forgot?! You graduated from the arts and communication faculty and you are applying to be an actress!"

"Jinjja?! I wanted to join SBS?"

"Neh! Yah..unnie..you look like you have amnesia or something..." Bo Young said very worriedly.

"Gwenchana..Bo Youngie...I tend to forget things..mianhe..."

"Unnie yah...you need to go for a checkup. What if it is something wrong with your brain...gaja..." Bo Young wanted to pull Ji Hyo along to the hospital but Ji Hyo refused.

"Bo Young ah...I am really fine..If my forgetfulness gets more serious, I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter