The girl, Song Ji Hyo.

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji Hyo ah..wake up..You have an exam today!!" A loud shout was echoed in a small and cosy room.

The girl did not budge even with the loud shout. She was a girl who loves to sleep, and she can even sleep for 48 hours straight without waking up.

"Yah! Song Ji Hyo!!" The old woman then resorted to using two pot lids and clanked them together. 

"Pang! Pang! Pang pang!!!" The loud clanking of the metal was heard by the neighbours. 

"Yah..Mrs Song! Our children are still sleeping!!" The neighbours complain by shouting through their gardens.

"Jeongmal..I need to wake up my grandchild! So keep quiet for a while!" Shouted Ji Hyo's grandmother. She was rather a hot-headed person.

"Song Ji Hyo! If you are not getting up by the count of 3....."

"Mm..halmeonim...you are so noisy.." Ji Hyo sits up from the mattress in her unkempt hair.

"Do you know it is your exam date today huh?! How dare you sleep till so late! The exam is starting soon!!"

"Arasso..halmeonim..I will get up, okay?" Ji Hyo lazily gets up and walks to the bathroom.

 

Later, they have breakfast. Because their family is not well-to-do, they don't eat in a proper table because they don't have a dining table. They eat in their room with a prop-up tray in front of them.

"Ji Hyo ah..eat more...you need more energy for you to do the exam.." Ji Hyo's grandma kindly scoops a large piece of ox-bone meat to her. 

"Do you want more soup? Halmeoni will get it for you..." Ji Hyo's grandmother stood up without waiting for Ji Hyo to say yes or no. She just loves her so much that she was constantly pampeering her.

"..Halmeoni..that is too much..I can't finish it.." Ji Hyo pouts slightly as she sees her bowl filled up to the brim. She was feeling full already, and now she had to eat more.

"Gwenchana..just eat as much as you can..And pali eat..you will be late if you eat at this speed.." Ji Hyo's grandmother nags at her.

"Arasso.." Ji Hyo just speed up her eating and then runs out of the house to catch the public bus.

 

"Hurm..hurm...hurm..." Ji Hyo hums a tone as she walks down the street of the house. She got up a bus that headed to the school.

There were some of the art students of the same school sitting on the same bus. But they were frantically brushing up on their knowledge last minute as they flipped the books anxiously in the bus.

But the exact opposite was Ji Hyo. She wasn't touching on her books, and she was just staring at the window watching the scenery outside.

It was an hour later when Ji Hyo heard someone calling her.

"Girl! Girl!!" Someone called her.

Ji Hyo jolted awake. 

"Girl! We have reached the end of the terminal..this bus is out of service.." 

Ji Hyo looks at the bus driver and then she thanks him and alights the bus in a frenzied state.

"Where am I?" Ji Hyo looks around and she realised she was in the Seoul bus interchange.

"! I am really late for my exams now!!" Ji Hyo started making her run back to school which was a few kilometres away after she missed the bus stop.

 

"Song Ji Hyo student! Can you please explain why are you late for the exam?!" A deafening scolding was heard in the general office.

Ji Hyo stood quietly looking down at her shoes. She didn't answer his question.

"Song Ji Hyo! Attention!!" Shouted her form teacher, Mr Yoo Jae Suk.

Ji Hyo finally looked up and she stares at her teacher.

"Yah! Why are you staring me like that?!!" Mr Yoo scolded her for her rudeness.

"Jwesonghaminda...seon saengnim (teacher).." Ji Hyo answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter