The forgotten kiss

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji Hyo ah...can I go in? We need to have a talk..." Jong Kook asks pleadingly.

Ji Hyo opens the door wider and lets Jong Kook come in.

They sit down in the small room.

"...Ji Hyo ah...what happened yesterday?" Jong Kook asks with caution. He could feel that something must have happened or else she wouldn't have such a reaction.

"...Ani...nothing..." Ji Hyo denies as she looks down at her puppy and its hair.

"Jinjja? Then why did you cry?? Did I hurt you??" Jong Kook noticed Ji Hyo's wet pillow and her red eyes, which made it clear that she was crying.

"...Aniyo...seon saengnim...you didn't..." Ji Hyo tried hard to control her tears. Perhaps it is better that Jong Kook doesn't know that he confessed, she thought. She was just a student, and what would happen to him if they are in love.

"Ji Hyo ah..don't look down...please look into my eyes and tell me truthfully...What exactly happened yesterday? I am sorry that I have to ask you this...Did I tell you something that was important or anything along the lines??" Jong Kook asked again.

Ji Hyo looked up and gazed into the worrying eyes of Jong Kook. Her tears were building up in her eyes but she can't let it down. 

"...Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook called softly.

Ji Hyo just shook her head. "I'm fine..seon saengnim...don't worry about me and pali, go home. You need to prepare for lessons..."

"Andwae!" Jong Kook lets out an agitated shout. "I can't leave until I hear it from you! Because you are much more important than any classes I have!" Jong Kook blurted out.

Tears came running down immediately after Ji Hyo heard those words. "Seon saengnim....what do you...mean?" She asks.

"...Ji Hyo ah...mianhe...Was I too loud at you? I'm sorry but I'm too frustrated at myself..." Jong Kook apologises and he reaches out his hand and caresses Ji Hyo's cheek to dry the tears.

"...I am too coward to tell you all these while...Actually, I am in love with you...When we first met, I didn't have a good impression of you, but later, after knowing more about you, I started to get attracted by you...After I knew your past, and I was very sad about it...Ji Hyo ah..you influenced my emotions unknowningly, and I actually love you...not as my student...but as a woman..."

Ji Hyo looks at Jong Kook feeling touched.

"Jinjjaro, seon saengnim? You had that different feeling for me??" Ji Hyo asks again. She wanted to be certain of Jong Kook's feelings for her.

"Neh..Ji Hyo ah...saranghae..." Jong Kook whispers into Ji Hyo's ears.

Ji Hyo heard it and she breaks into tears.

"Mianhe! Ji Hyo ah! What's wrong?!" Jong Kook worriedly pats her head.

Ji Hyo can't hold onto her tears as just now, she was so scared if Jong Kook told her that he didn't like her. 

She bursts into Jong Kook's arms and hugged him tightly.

Jong Kook was a bit surprised but he holds her tightly and her back. "Pabo yah...am I so worth crying for??" He smiles. 

"...Saem...don't tease me...uhuk..hiks...." Ji Hyo was crying quite badly.

"Gwenchana..gwenchana...my girl...don't cry...You made me feel like crying. Eh..my heart aches, you know?" Jong Kook was smiling.

"....Oppa....I thought you weren't serious with those words last night..." Ji Hyo sobs with a bit relief sweeping across her.

"...So I really did confess last night?" Jong Kook asks as he still couldn't remember.

Ji Hyo nods. "...Neh..."

"Then did we do anything other than that??" Jong Kook asks curiously. "Why is my shirt off??" 

"...We did nothing, absolutely nothing.." 

"Really nothing?? Did we kiss??" Jong Kook asks again.

"Ani!" Ji Hyo lies to Jong Kook blatantly.

"Jinjja? But you are acting like we did..."

"Aniyo!!" Ji Hyo was shy talking about their first kiss, and actually her one and first kiss. 

"Was that our first kiss?" Jong Kook smiled to himself. He felt a pity that he can't remember it.

"Ani..saem! Stop it!!" Ji Hyo refused to divulge anything.

"Ah..I see...we must have did it, right?" Jong Kook cups Ji Hyo's red face and he closes in and pecks her lips. 

"..Is it like this??" Jong Kook chuckled after he pecked her lips.

"...Ani..." Ji Hyo shakes her head.

"Then, how was it? Can you show it to me?? I really can't remember anything..." Laughed Jong Kook.

And Ji Hyo suddenly forgot all her shyness and she wrapped her two palms around Jong Kook's neck, and forces his head to come close to her. 

She bravely initiated the kiss, and it went really deep as Ji Hyo's tongue sloppily swept inside Jong Kook's mouth and twirled around his tongue. Jong Kook closes his eyes as he tilts his head and gave Ji Hyo better access. 

"Mmph..mm....mph...." Their loud kisses echoed in the tiny cosy room.

 

A while later, Jong Kook releases the kiss and Ji Hyo also did.

They stare lovingly at each other. 

But in a few seconds, the happiness Ji Hyo felt faded.

"Saem..." 

"Hmm?" 

"I like you...but what if I can't like you??" Ji Hyo asks in a serious tone.

"Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook looks into Ji Hyo's eyes. He knew what Ji Hyo meant. He is a teacher and Ji Hyo is a student. It is against the school rules for a teacher-student relationship. And it would be disastrous for both Ji Hyo and himself if someone found out about them.

"...About that...." Jong Kook stutters. He was uncertain of what to do, to follow his heart or to follow his mind. His heart told him that he likes Ji Hyo. But his mind is telling him that this relationship is not acceptable.

"...Oppa...It's okay...Now, after I know your feelings towards me, I have no more regrets. Let's just treat each other normally, like student and teacher, neh??" Ji Hyo said.

"Andwae..." Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo's hand. "I don't want to tre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter