Her decision

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"PDnim...I wish to suggest something.." Ji Hyo told the head PD.

"Oh yes...Cheon Seong Im sshi...what do you suggest?" 

"PDnim...Actually, I'm interested in filming Running Man...And I think it would be a great idea for the show to have me in the loveline with Jong Kook oppa..." 

"...Oh..you mean that you are Kim Jong Kook sshi's girlfriend??" 

"Aniyo...we are married..." Ji Hyo answered, while holding Jong Kook's hand tightly and wraps her another arm around his waist.

"PDnim...and of course, since you said that Jong Kook oppa fits the show because of his gentlemanliness..I guess it would be even better with me, because he would be very sweet and caring to me and I know the viewers would love us even more..." Suggested Ji Hyo.

"Oh jinjja?!!" The head PD starts thinking for a while but the second PD cuts in the conversation.

"PD Jay..andwae!!" The second PD raises up. "We already have Choi Yeo Jin sshi to be the female lead of the role...Why do we want to have someone else to take over??" Asked the second PD.

Yeo Jin stood there unhappy. She stepped forward to question the head PD. "PD Jay..isn't that too much? You already confirmed that I can be the female lead of the loveline, and now you are considering Seong Im sshi to be paired up with Jong Kook sunbaenim??" 

"Neh..Sunbaenim..don't even consider!!" The second PD waves his hands frantically. Actually, he wanted to support Yeo Jin because her father is one of the big shareholders of the company.

"Alright..quiet...This will be my decision..." The head PD rubs his forehead in stress.

"For the sake of the show, I will prefer Cheon Seong Im sshi to join in the show...So this is final..please don't argue anymore..."

"But sunbaenim!!" The second PD argues back but the head PD just take the contract and hands it to Jong Kook and Ji Hyo.

"Jong Kook hyung..so are you willing to be in the show now? With your girl....ani...your wife?" 

"Of course...gomawo, PDnim for giving us the opportunity..We will do our best...." Jong Kook takes the contract and gives it a read before he signs it, followed by Ji Hyo.

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were smiling as they got the contract signed and both of them could be in the show together as a couple.

Meanwhile, Yeo Jin is down there seething in anger but she has no choice. Even if she told her father about this, her father won't agree to letting her do what she wants.

 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo left the meeting room holding hands.

"Yeobo...good job...I never thought of this idea...us being in the same show and not only that, being a couple..." Jong Kook was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter