The secret girlfriend

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook lets Ji Hyo down the bicycle.

"Ji Hyo ah...go in first...I will go to the office first.." Jong Kook told Ji Hyo as his daily routine. Ji Hyo will head to the classroom and he will first head to the office to get the materials for the lesson.

"Ani..saem, can I follow you then? I want to walk into the school with you..." Ji Hyo smiles.

"Ah...." Jong Kook smiled. He was rather hesitant to her idea, because they might be seen together.

But he decided to care less. Ji Hyo is his current girlfriend and and he didn't want to refuse to her requests.

"Saem, what are you thinking of?" Ji Hyo asks, noticing that there was something wrong. 

"Eh..Ji Hyo ah...." Jong Kook looked guiltily at Ji Hyo. How can he tell Ji Hyo his concern? She would be sad to hear that he wanted to avoid her at school.

"Is it that you don't want to walk with me? Then never mind, saem! I will go in first to meet Bo Youngie and Yeo Jin first..." Ji Hyo picked her bag from the bicycle basket and quickly runs across the school carpark to the school building.

Jong Kook wanted to run to Ji Hyo to stop her. Although Ji Hyo looked blank most of the time, she was clever and she could tell what he is thinking of, even if he didn't say anything to her. 

Jong Kook regretted to have such a thought and he wanted to apologise later. He quickly locked his bicycle and headed into the school.

 

Jong Kook walked to his office. He greeted Mr Yoo who was sitting on the desk opposite him.

"Kim seon saengnim...you came with Song Ji Hyo??" Mr Yoo questions. He saw them coming in a bicycle when he walked into the school.

Jong Kook turns to look at Mr Yoo. "Ah neh...Yoo seon saengnim...I did come with her..."

"Wait..you mean...you two??!!" Mr Yoo was so shocked, thinking that they are in a relationship.

"Ani, Yoo seon saengnim, you are wrong...Actually, we are brother and sister...so I cycled her here..."

"What do you mean, Jong Kook ah? You wrote on your employment application saying that you have no siblings in this school..."

"Yoo seon saengnim...that is because I am an adopted child, so in my adopted family, I do not have any siblings..." Jong Kook explains.

"Jinjja? So Song Ji Hyo is your real blood siblings??!" Mr Yoo asks surprise.

Jong Kook could only nod. This way, he can at least hide their secret dating relationship until Ji Hyo graduates at least....

 

After settling some adminstrative work, Jong Kook picked up his materials and headed to the class. 

He walks into the classroom and all the students are scattered around different tables, playing around.

"Class..get into your seats." Jong Kook told them, and his eyes were fixed on one student. 

Ji Hyo was already sitting down on her seat silently.

She was staring at her desk in blank.

Jong Kook made a soft sigh. He took the attendance book and did a rollcall. 

He called all the students and till he reached Ji Hyo's name.

"Song Ji Hyo.." He called softly in a gentle manner.

Ji Hyo didn't answer.

"Song Ji Hyo...Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook called two more times. 

But Ji Hyo still didn't reply.

So Jong Kook walked down the podium and headed to Ji Hyo.

"Ji Hyo ah..." He taps her shoulders.

Ji Hyo took a few seconds before she looked up. "Ah neh..seon saengnim..." She answered, while blinking away the tears.

"Ji Hyo ah..gwenchana??" Jong Kook nudges her shoulders. He can clearly see the tears welling up.

"Neh, seon saengnim..."

"Seon saengnim! Ji Hyo didn't respond to the rollcall! Why don't you punish her just like last time?! Hah! She thinks she is so great that she can ignore a teacher like that..." Eun Hye raised up.

Jong Kook turns behind to look at Eun Hye.

"Ani! Eun Hye student, I will decide when to give a punishment to a student. Please respect your fellow classmate." Jong Kook scolded Eun Hye lightly.

Eun Hye folds her arms in annoyance. "Funny...on the first day of class, she also acted like this...then why don't you do the same thing?" Eun Hye complained to her clique.

"Okay..class, keep quiet. I will start with some admin things..." Jong Kook walked back to the blackboard.

"First...I am in the midst of marking your exam papers. I will return your scripts tomorrow...." 

Everyone makes a fuss at how Jong Kook was efficient.

"Don't worry..guys...As of now, I have marked some students' papers and they did pretty well.." 

Everyone starts chatting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter