The uneaten pill

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook opens his eyes. 

A ray of light was shining through the slightly open curtains, and it was a morning.

He looked around his surroundings, but his sight was so unfamiliar to him.

"Where am I??" Jong Kook sat right up on the bed, glancing all around his surroundings.

He was inside a spacious room, well-decorated and looked expensive with the high class furniture.

He quickly got down the bed and hurries out of the room. And outside the room, was a living room. 

The living room was even bigger with a classy leather sofa sitting in the front of the TV console.

He turns and saw a kitchen, where a dark burgundy dining table was standing at the corner of the kitchen.

"Where is this?! Why am I here?!!" Jong Kook panicked. He was in a totally unknown place and it seemed like he was brought to this place as if he was kidnapped.

He wanted to leave the house but he realise that he has nothing. His wallet wasn't with him. His phone wasn't in his pocket anymore.

"What the hell is happening? I remembered that I was looking for Ji Hyo and I was in a tunnel...and...." Jong Kook tried hard to recall.

"...I feel faint just now...and...now I am here in this empty house...What?!" Jong Kook found it ridiculous and he just wanted to leave and return to his own house.

He headed towards the door and that's when the door swung open.

Jong Kook retreated backwards, staring at a man who was standing outside with a bunch of stuff in his arms.

"...Dugusaeyo?" Jong Kook asks timidly. He thought it might be a kidnapper.

"...Jong Kook hyung...what's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that??" The man laughed and he walked inside the house and put down the things in his hand.

"Hyung...I brought the albums for you to sign on them. We are giving out your new albums to your close friends, right?" The man asks.

Jong Kook stares at the man. "Where am I now??" He managed to ask.

"Hahaha..hyung...you are at your home..What did you mean??"

"Mwuh? Then who are you??"

"Yah..hyung...you are not sacking me off, right? Why are you acting so weirdly today?? Do you not like my performance...I promise that I will try my best as your manager!! Please don't sack me!!" Gap Jin frantically pleaded to his boss.

"What? You are my manager??" Jong Kook looks at Gap Jin and then down at the huge pile of albums. His face was on the cover of the album.

He quickly picked one up and took a close look at it. It was him, no doubt.

He tore open the plastic wrapped around the album and opened it. There was a CD inside along with a small piece of paper.

"Turbo...Again...2016..." Jong Kook read out the descriptions of the album.

"...Hyung..is there anything wrong??" Gap Jin came closer and shakes his shoulders.

"...I...am...in 2016? This year is 2016??" Jong Kook asks confused.

"Hyung..neh...today's date is 1 January 2016...Why hyung??" 

Jong Kook holds the CD album. "This is me?? I produced this album? I am a singer??" He asks.

"Neh hyung..This is your 8th album...yah hyung, are you okay??" 

"Ani...I am fine..but where am I now??"

"Hyung..I think you are not right..This is your home, why are you asking me this?! Gaja...I bring you to the doctor..." Gap Jin worriedly pulls Jong Kook along.

Jong Kook didn't resist. He himself also wanted to know what happened.

Gap Jin drove Jong Kook to the hospital. Along the way, he looked around the streets. It was in the city of Seoul but it looked different from what he has seen in 2006. Many tall skyscrapers have towered over the streets, shopping centres were bustling with young people...

He knew something must have happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter