At his home

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Girls..come in and bring this girl in..." Jong Kook finally said. He didn't want to tell the girls to bring Ji Hyo back to her grandma's house because he was afraid that her grandma might be upset when she sees her granddaughter drunk. 

He wanted to teach her. Normally, he wasn't a nosy person but after being a teacher, he had learnt to act in the welfare of his students.

"Put her down here.." Jong Kook leads the girls to his room and he lays his mattress on the floor and lets Ji Hyo lie on it.

"...Um...um....um.." The girls stutter and look at Jong Kook after putting Ji Hyo down.

"You two want some drinks? I get some for you.." Jong Kook walks to his kitchen, wanting to pour some juice for them.

"Ah..gwenchana.." Yeo Jin spoke up.

Jong Kook turns behind. "Jinjja? You two must be thirsty after bringing this girl.." 

"This girl??" Yeo Jin and Bo Young look at each other. They find it funny that this person calls Ji Hyo this girl.

"..Song Ji Hyo...she is my sister.." Lied Jong Kook. He was making a white lie, so that the girls won't know that they sent Ji Hyo to the wrong house.

"Jinjja? But we didn't hear that she has a brother?" Yeo Jin asks.

"Ah..she....she..is not my real sister...we are not blood related.." Jong Kook said with some hesitation. He hated to lie, and it was almost the first time he lied for a girl. And that's Song Ji Hyo.

"I see.." Yeo Jin and Bo Young nod. They believed Jong Kook's words to his relief.

"Then I think we have to go, our parents are coming back home." They say and Ji Hyo was then left in the care of Jong Kook......

 

Jong Kook returns to his room after sending the two girls out.

Ji Hyo was lying motionlessly on his mattress, she was asleep.

Jong Kook looks at her and his sight diverted to one place. 

"Oh my!" Jong Kook shyly looked away. Ji Hyo's dress was too revealing and her s were showing quite obviously when she lays down. 

Jong Kook closes his eyes and he flipped the blanket over her, covering her body fully. 

That was when Ji Hyo stirs a bit. She opens her eyes and she started puking right on him.

"Aish!!" Jong Kook cursed as Ji Hyo stained his bare upper body with puke.

Ji Hyo lays back down on the mattress and continues sleeping. She didn't even fully realise her whereabouts and the person beside her.

Jong Kook hastily stands up and he got to his bathroom and have a shower.

"Yucks..." Jong Kook cleaned his chest many times. He rubbed his body with lots of soap. He was a clean freak and such things made him feel disgusting. 

 

After he finished showering, he came out with a towel hugging around his body.

He looked at the girl sleeping and he sighed. How am I going to teach this girl? 

As he thinks of how to lecture Ji Hyo, suddenly, Ji Hyo moved her legs and she tripped Jong Kook down. Jong Kook falls on the mattress right beside Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo moved her arms and hugs Jong Kook close to her. "Meong meong ah.." She mutters 'puppy' while sleeping. 

"Meong meongie.." Ji Hyo is sleep-talking her way and she fell asleep.

Jong Kook stays still. He couldn't move because Ji Hyo was hugging him very tightly. And if he moved his hand to get up, it would touch Ji Hyo's s. So he stayed very still and just looked at the sleeping girl......

 

In the middle of the night......

"Arghhhhh!!!" Ji Hyo screamed so loud when she woke up realising that a guy was hugging her, or was it she was hugging a guy. 

She quickly looked down at herself. She was fully clothed and she sighs in deep relief.

"Who is this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter