We all need a comfort

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo bursts out of the meeting room, leaving Jong Kook in total surprise.

"What's wrong..yah...jwesonghaminda... Ji Hyo's abeoji.." Jong Kook apologises to Ji Hyo's father.

"Aniyo..seon saengnim..do you want to talk to me??"

"Ah neh..please take a seat, Song Ji Hyo's abeoji..." Jong Kook invited him to sit.

"Sir, I called you here because I want to talk to you about Song Ji Hyo."

"What is wrong with my daughter? Is she performing badly in school?"

Jong Kook kept silent. "Ani..it is not like that...I am a new teacher..But I just wanted to know more about this student because she...Song Ji Hyo's attitude was quite bad..." Jong Kook told frankly to her father.

"Really? What did she do? Did she fight?"

"Ah..the fight wasn't a big issue...but I was more worried about her academics.."

"Is her results that bad?" Asked Ji Hyo's father.

"No..because she has missed a test, I asked her and she told me that she is late..so for once, I would excuse her for her tardiness...But, I was wondering if you, Song Ji Hyo's appa gave her your concern about her studies.."

"...Seon saengnim..to be honest, I don't live with my daughter...she is living with her grandma.." 

"Is it?" Jong Kook asked although he already knew that.

"Neh..6 years ago, I left her with her grandma, and I stayed with my wife now...My ex-wife, who is Song Ji Hyo's omma, has passed away 6 years ago..." 

Jong Kook looked at him in disbelief. Now he knew why Ji Hyo had that reaction.

"Ahjusshi...I guess I have nothing to say now...did you even leave your daughter aside when she needs you?!" Jong Kook stood up from his chair and asked in a totally different tone from just now. He wasn't that polite anymore.

"What?! Seon saengnim..what are you talking about?! She is my daughter! If I did want to leave her aside, why would I come today?!" 

"Ahjusshi..you abandoned your daughter for 6 years. Are you still fit to be that child's father?" Jong Kook scolded Ji Hyo's father.

"That is because my wife doesn't want to see that brat..."

"What brat?! Ahjusshi! Please talk with respect, or else I can't speak to you with respect too!" Jong Kook said loudly.

"Yah! Seon saengnim! You are too much! Why are you putting your nose inside a student's personal life?! I came here to be concerned about my daughter's school performance. Not to be asked about her personal life!!" Ji Hyo's father was shouting to Jong Kook.

"..Ahjusshi! Since you are concerned about your daughter, why didn't you bring her home from her grandma, huh?!"

"Seon saengnim, this is my home issue. I don't want you to know so much, so it should be kept private."

"Mwuh?! Ahjusshi, do you know a student's personal life could also affect her performance at school?! The reason I'm asking is because I heavily suspect that Song Ji Hyo's poor attitude is due to her own personal life, isn't it?!" Jong Kook questions her father.

"Seon saengnim...As I said, don't bring in her personal life into her studies. I can't speak to you because you are not understanding me. Where's her former teacher?! I want to see him now!!" Ji Hyo's father shouted and asked.

"I'm now her teacher. So if you have anything, please look for me and not her former teacher!!" Jong Kook told Ji Hyo's father.

"Goodness me! Why am I here talking to you, this ridiculous person! Where's the principal?!" Ji Hyo's father walked out of the meeting room and shouted.

"Where is the principal?!" 

Jong Kook ignored him and he walked out of the meeting room.

He ran out of the office and he tried looking for Ji Hyo in the classroom.

"Song Ji Hyo! Students, did you see Song Ji Hyo!?"

"Ani..seon saengnim!" Yeo Jin was studying in the classroom and she saw Jong Kook looking for Ji Hyo.

"Is it?" Jong Kook looked around the classroom. Indeed, she wasn't there.

"Ah gomapsuminda.." Jong Kook left with a thank you.

Yeo Jin sees Jong Kook run out anxiously and she felt a bit bitter in her heart.

 

You can listen to this ost from the new sbs drama doctors! Video credit to owners. This drama is where i got my inspiration from for this story. :)

 

Jong Kook was walking quickly as he scanned the school compound, the canteen that Ji Hyo usually goes, the music room, the science lab, the art room but she wasn't found there.

"Song Ji Hyo! Song Ji Hyo! Where are you?!" Jong Kook shouted as he ran along the corridor. He looked through the whole school but he didn't find Ji Hyo at any corner of the school.

Don't tell me she went home already?? Jong Kook thought. He returned to the office and Ji Hyo's father was still making a fuss with Mr Yoo and the principal.

"Kim seon saengnim..can you come here a while?" Mr Yoo asks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter