The fun, and the confession

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook cycles to the busy shopping district.

"Omo..omo...why are we here, seon saengnim??" Asked Ji Hyo in anticipation.

"Ah..wait..I think we should be reaching..." Jong Kook stops his bicycle after cycling for a few metres. 

"Here..come down, Ji Hyo ah..let's go.." Jong Kook alighted the bicycle.

"Ah neh.." Ji Hyo got down and looked around.

"Seon saengnim? We are going to a karaoke bar??!!" Screamed Ji Hyo as she followed after Jong Kook.

 

They were brought into an empty room.

"Wow...daebak!" Ji Hyo squeals as she settled on the sofa with a loud thud. 

She throws her bag aside. She was quite excited as she rarely goes to the karaoke bar to sing.

"Seon saengnim! Do you want to sing first?!" Asked Ji Hyo as she browsed through the list of soundtracks.

"Ah..why not we sing together?" Jong Kook suggests. 

"Okay..seon saengnim! I want to sing this! That namja!!" Ji Hyo points to the TV screen. 

"The song by Hyun Bin?"

"Neh..I love him, seon saengnim! Oh god, he is so handsome..and his smile is so..!!!" Ji Hyo starts fangirling over the actor in Secret Gardens.

"Kure...good..you like him so much..so continue liking him.." Jong Kook said in a sour face.

"Of course! I will continue liking him! I hope I will see him in person someday!" Ji Hyo said excitedly.

"Hahah..you think it is so easy?! He is a celebrity!" Laughed Jong Kook. Andwae..You cannot meet him...Ji Hyo ah..

"Aish..seon saengnim, you never know..Maybe I will bump onto him in the streets."

"Hhahaha.." Jong Kook just laughs dryly, not meaning his happiness. He feels very bitter.

 

So they start singing to "That Man". Jong Kook purposely sings very well to the lyrics and Ji Hyo sings off-tune because she wasn't good at singing.

"Wow..wow...seon saengnim, not bad! 100 marks!! 100 markss!!" Ji Hyo was cheering at the sight of the screen.

"Yah..Ji Hyo ah, I am good, neh?" Jong Kook started bragging.

"Hahah..no..it is me, seon saengnim!" Ji Hyo pats her chest, while praising herself.

That made Jong Kook laugh till he can't stop.

"Hahahhaha..Ji Hyo ah..you are singing off-tune all the while yah..." He teases Ji Hyo.

"Mwuh rah goo?!!" Ji Hyo was angry and she grabbed Jong Kook's hair tightly in her hand and tugged hardly at it.

"Arghhh!! Yahhh! Song Ji Hyo!!" Jong Kook rubbed his scalp while screaming in pain.

"Hah! Who said you can criticise my singing?! Huh?!" Ji Hyo prepares her taekwando move and she wanted to do a headlock.

"Mian! Mianada!!" Jong Kook quickly apologises before Ji Hyo could do it.

"Seon saengnim, then I will let you go.." Ji Hyo releases her hands and she sits back down on the sofa.

"Next song...oh seon saengnim, I am very thirsty..shall we have some drinks?"

"Oh yeah..what drinks do you want?" 

"Alcohol!" Ji Hyo answered loudly.

"Mwuh?! Andwae..You need to go home after this.." Jong Kook disallows.

"Jaebal...seon saengnim...You said we can celebrate..let me drink some, okay? A sip or two, please???" Ji Hyo pulls Jong Kook's arm towards her, while begging in aegyo.

Jong Kook chuckled. "You are so cute, Ji Hyo ah..." He said. He never thinks before he said it.

"Huh..?" Ji Hyo stuns for a while.

"I mean..you are very funny...arasso, just a small cup for you, and you just drink two sips, neh?"

"Yayy!!" Ji Hyo was very happy.

 

So the margarita was served by the waiter.

"Yay..jota..." Ji Hyo quickly takes the glass cup, but Jong Kook already stopped her.

"Andwae...Ji Hyo ah..I said two sips, so I will drink it first and leave the rest to you." 

"Aye!" Ji Hyo said disappointed. She watches Jong Kook drink the margarita from the glass cup and he seemed to be enjoying it so much.

"Argh!" Ji Hyo was silently furious at the side, watching Jong Kook teasing her with loud woos and ahs.

"Wa..jinjja..this is so heavenly good.." Jong Kook continues his teasing, and Ji Hyo was refusing to look at him now.

So Jong Kook just continues drinking until he leaves a few mouthfuls of it to Ji Hyo. 

"Here..Ji Hyo ah.." Jong Kook hands over the cup.

"Shiro..I don't want anymore.." Ji Hyo pouts alone, while staring at the TV screen.

"Waeyo? You said you wanted it??" Asked Jong Kook.

"I don't want to drink your saliva, hah!" Ji Hyo folded her arms in annoyance.

"Jinjja? Haha...then I will finish it. I didn't want to give it to you either.." Jong Kook purposely said it to entice Ji Hyo.

"Wait! Stop! I want it!" Ji Hyo shouted before Jong Kook drinks it all.

Jong Kook laughed. He totally won Ji Hyo easily. "Here..for you, good job in your revision.."

Ji Hyo just smiles happily as she slowly sips onto the margarita as if it was very precious. 

"Ah..so good..." Ji Hyo grins. "Seon saengnim, can we have one more cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter