Their fate

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few hours later, it was morning and it was time for school for Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo's grandma wakes up, seeing her granddaughter safely back home. She goes to wake Ji Hyo up.

"Ji Hyo ah..time for school..."

"Mm.." Ji Hyo rubs her sleepy eyes.

"Yah..Ji Hyo ah..what time did you come back home yesterday??"

"Hmmm...I came home at 12am.." Ji Hyo lied. She actually came home at almost 3am.

"What?! Why did you come home so late?! Halmeoni even fell asleep while waiting for you..do you know how worried I was for you? You are still young, what if you run into any mishap?" Ji Hyo's grandma says in her face full of worry. Her wrinkles have appeared very clearly.

Ji Hyo immediately hugs her grandma.

"Mianhe..halmeoni...I will never do it again...I will come home as soon as possible, neh??"

"Jinjja? Arasso, make sure you don't do it again.." Ji Hyo's grandma pats her granddaughter's back with love for her.

"Halmeoni, gomawo, for waiting for me.."Ji Hyo says softly, glad to have at least a caring grandma who loves her so much.

 

Ji Hyo had a full breakfast and headed to school.

She was going to leave her house. At the same time, she saw the door of the opposite house open. Jong Kook walked out of his house in a formal attire.

A white long-sleeved shirt which is fitting to his skin, revealed his broad chest muscles and also bulging arm muscles. He wore a long trousers, which is maroon-red in colour that complement his white shirt perfectly.

Ji Hyo glares at the ahjusshi, and she ignores him and continues walking towards the bus stop of his house.

Jong Kook walks behind Ji Hyo. Actually, he wanted to cycle to school since it was within cycling distance. But in the end, he decided to take the bus.

He followed Ji Hyo to the bus stop and stood far away from her. There were other students waiting for the bus and it was quie crowded. 

The bus arrived. Everyone was squeezing their way into the bus, as they were rushed for time.

Ji Hyo got on the bus and Jong Kook did likewise, not wanting to be late. 

The bus was totally packed and everyone tried hard to get into the bus. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were in the bus already so they were feeling relieved.

 

Ji Hyo was standing at the middle of the bus and Jong Kook a distance away.

Ji Hyo was looking away. She saw the ahjusshi taking the same bus, but she didn't care about him.

The bus drove off after it was full. People alighted and boarded the bus after each stop, but Jong Kook and Ji Hyo haven't because the school haven't reached.

As the bus moves, suddenly it comes to a screech and everyone standing on the bus was caught unbalanced. Ji Hyo knocked right on Jong Kook who is a few people beside her.

Jong Kook almost fall down but he was quick to catch onto the railing of the bus. He propped his arm and caught Ji Hyo in an embrace and stopped her from falling too.

They were hugging each other. Until Ji Hyo looked down her arm and she regained her balance.

"Put your hand off me..." She said sternly with a hint of warning.

Jong Kook lets his hand off Ji Hyo quite immediately. And he added. "Girl..you are so disrespectful...Can you at least thank me before saying that?! I got hit because of you!" Jong Kook pointed to his arm which hit onto the railing.

"Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter