The secrets

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo has stayed in the hospital for almost two weeks after her injury. Jong Kook has been taking leave to look after Ji Hyo and protecting her from the crazy fans that might attack Ji Hyo.

"Yeobo ahh..." Jong Kook signalled for Ji Hyo to open .

Ji Hyo listens attentively and opens to eat the food that Jong Kook is feeding her with.

"Oppa..it is so good...I want more..." Ji Hyo asked for more food with aegyo.

"Arasso!" Jong Kook scooped the remaining bits of chicken bulgogi and rice into a spoonful.

"Ahh...Ji Hyo yah.." 

Ji Hyo quickly polished up the rice. "Oppa..I'm still hungry..." Pouted Ji Hyo, looking at the empty takeaway box.

"Jinjjaro? But you finished a box of rice already..."

"Neh..I'm still hungry..." Ji Hyo rubs her tummy.

"Hmm..arasso...why not you eat mine?" Jong Kook takes out another uneaten takeaway box that he meant to eat it later after feeding Ji Hyo.

"But..yeobo...you haven't eat yet..." Ji Hyo looks at Jong Kook.

"I will grab something to eat later on...Come, yeobo...you must be hungry...I see that your injury must have made your  appetite even better..."

"Gwenchana...oppa..." Ji Hyo waves her hand, signalling that she doesn't want. 

"You can eat it, oppa...I don't want you to be hungry, and you must be tired after taking care of me for the past two weeks..." Ji Hyo says with a grateful smile.

"Aigoo..yeobo...why are you thanking me? You are my wife, isn't it??" Jong Kook chuckled as he continues feeding Ji Hyo.

"Aye..oppa..shiro...pali eat..." Ji Hyo takes the spoon and feeds Jong Kook with it.

"Hey..love..your hand hasn't recovered yet...gwenchana..I will feed myself..." Jong Kook worriedly takes the spoon away and he smiles at Ji Hyo.

 

After having their meal, Jong Kook went downstairs to get a cup of coffee for Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo rests herself on the bed, waiting for him.

That was when someone knocked on the ward door.

"Neh..who is it??" Ji Hyo answers.

The ward door slides open and a doctor walks in. "Annyeonghaeseyo...Cheon Seong Im sshi...I have come to check on your condition.."

"Oh doctor Lee....please come in.." Said Ji Hyo.

"Neh...Seong Im sshi...I have come to tell you that you are well enough to be discharged...Just that, you need to come back another day for another checkup for your hand to make sure that the bone heals..."

"Oh jinjja!!" Ji Hyo was glad that she could return home. She doesn't like staying in the hospital.

"Neh..Seong Im sshi...you are recovering well...Just that....." The doctor pauses.

"Yes, doctor? Is there anything??" 

"Ani...I...." The doctor shakes her head.

"Doctor...is there anything wrong with me? Is it my hand??"

"Aniyo...it is not about your hand...I looked at your checkups and tests that was done yesterday and the tests are fine...But the tests showed that...." The doctor looks at Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo continued listening and then she gasps out loud after hearing the doctor's words.....

 

Minutes later, Jong Kook returned to the ward. 

"Yeobo...here is the americano.." Jong Kook told Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo was lying on the bed facing the other side.

"Yeobo..yeobo...are you asleep??" Jong Kook taps Ji Hyo's shoulder and peeks at her.

Ji Hyo opens her eyes and turns back. "Oppa.." 

"Hmm?" 

"Oppa...I can be discharged already..." Answered Ji Hyo.

"Really? Did the doctor come just now??" 

"Neh..she came just now and explained that I was alright...And I just need to come back once more for a checkup..."

"That's great...Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo's hand as gently as he could so as not to hurt her.

"Oppa..." Ji Hyo was looking at Jong Kook as he kisses her hand.

Ootoke...should I tell what the doctor said? What if he was angry? What if....

"Orh..Ji Hyo yah..waeyo?" Jong Kook smiles sweetly at Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo stares into his eyes. Her instinct tells her that he would definitely accept it, but on the other hand, she was still afraid.

"...Ani..oppa..." Ji Hyo smiles back at Jong Kook. Maybe it isn't a good time to tell oppa...Ji Hyo thought.

 

After Ji Hyo was being discharged, they return back to Jong Kook's home.

"Wow..finally we are home..." Ji Hyo sighs as she tumbled against the sofa.

"Neh..yeobo...it must be hard to stay in the hospital..."

"Neh..." Ji Hyo smiles as she holds Jong Kook's hand tightly and pulls him to sit on the sofa next to her.

"Yeobo...." Ji Hyo leans her head against Jong Kook's chest.

"Aigoo...my wife.." Jong Kook hugs Ji Hyo tight.

"Oppa..." 

"Orh..Ji Hyo ah...why are you calling me oppa so many times? Just now, you have been calling me so many tines, but you are not saying anything..." 

"...I....."

"Waeyo? Do you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter