The close contact

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo stays in the classroom studying with Yeo Jin and Bo Young.

"Yes..this is it...you need to add this up...ani..not this......this.." Yeo Jin was patiently explaining to Ji Hyo about the math problems.

"Aigoo..unnie..this.." Bo Young pointed to Ji Hyo's book and she continued drawing on her own book.

"Yah..Bo Youngie..what are you doing?!" Ji Hyo hugs Bo Young's arm and peered at her book.

"Woah..wow..you are going to ruin the book..hahaha..so much drawings.." Ji Hyo laughed at her cutie friend's act.

"Yah..unnie..Bo Young..get yourself together! We have a math quiz coming up and what are you two doing?!" Yeo Jin scolded them sternly.

"Neh!! seon saengnim!!" They straightened their backs and continue studying.

 

Hours have passed and it was almost 10pm. 

They have stayed late in school.

At that time, someone came to knock on the door.

"Yeo Jin ah.." Someone called.

"Ah...appa!!" Yeo Jin looked up and saw her dad at the door.

"Yeo Jin ah..you don't want to come home? Appa came here specially to bring you home.." Yeo Jin's father smiles at them politely.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo.." Ji Hyo and Bo Young greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo..come girls, let me bring you three home.." Yeo Jin's father offers.

"Neh..let us go home now..it is late.." Yeo Jin tells the two girls.

"Neh...gaja..." So they pack their bags and leave.

 

Yeo Jin's father first drops Bo Young at her house before proceeding to Ji Hyo's house.

"Yeo Jin ah..tell your appa to drop me at the main street..I can walk in.." Ji Hyo tells Yeo Jin.

"Andwae....it is late already...we need to fetch you home safe.." Yeo Jin shakes her head in reluctance.

"Okay..then make a turn here..and there...the second last house is my house.." Ji Hyo pointed to the line of houses.

The car stops.

Ji Hyo was going to alight the car when Yeo Jin stops her from alighting.

"Unnie..which one is your house??" She tests Ji Hyo. She wanted to find out if Ji Hyo was really living in Jong Kook's house as his sister.

"Oh..that..." Ji Hyo was going to point to Yeo Jin when they saw a figure outside the car.

The figure knocked onto the car window.

"Oh!" Ji Hyo was quite surprised. It was Jong Kook outside the car.

The two girls quickly come down the car.

"Seon saengnim.." Yeo Jin greets Jong Kook.

"Good..girls...You two just returned from school?" Jong Kook asks.

"Neh..seon saengnim.." Yeo Jin answers and Ji Hyo nodded together.

"Then, pali go home, Yeo Jin ah...is it that your appa?" Jong Kook bows politely to the driver.

"Ah neh..seon saengnim..why are you outside??" Yeo Jin asks cautiously, not revealing her suspicions.

"Ah..Ji Hyo is not home yet, and I was rather worried..." Jong Kook looks down at Ji Hyo, who wanted to say something but Jong Kook quickly grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Ah is it, seon saengnim? I was tutoring her so it took some time. Mianhe.." Yeo Jin apologises while watching Jong Kook and Ji Hyo's interactions closely. Because Jong Kook came out of the house to wait for Ji Hyo, her suspicions are lowered.

"Yeo Jin ah, you better go home now...It is late and Ji Hyo ah, pali go home and bathe.." Jong Kook pulls Ji Hyo towards his house porch and he bades Yeo Jin and her father goodbye.

 

Ji Hyo got pushed into Jong Kook's house.

"Yah..seon saengnim..waegurae?! I want to go home!!" Screamed Ji Hyo as she entered into Jong Kook's house in a hurry because of him.

"Come in for a while.." Said Jong Kook as he looked at the street before closing the door.

"Mianhe..Ji Hyo ah..it is because..remember that time?? I told Yeo Jin and Bo Young that you are my sister?"

"Ah.." Ji Hyo nods. She kind of unders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter