Chapter 8-Premiere

Project: Experimental Love

 

They're back. The SHINee boys just finished their schedule in Busan and it was definitely a success.
 
"Busan was awesome! Never imagined people would know our new song immediately."
 
"Yeah, it was awesome wasn't it hyung?"
 
 
 
"HEY! WHAT ARE THE TWO OF YOU DOING?"
 
------
 
The boys found Amber lying on the sofa while Key is lying on the floor, with their hands held together.
 
"Hey, Key! Wake up! Ppali ppali. You have to get ready the premiere of your show would be today." Onew was shaking Key trying to wake him up.
 
Amber was now half awake but still unaware that the SHINee boys were already there. She meekly said, "Key oppa, good morning! How was your sleep?"
 
Key, now fully awake, shook Amber. "Jah, Amber, wake up, the hyungs are already here!"
 
Amber immediately woke up once she heard the SHINee was already back.
 
"Omo. Mianhe oppas, Taemin. Gosh, this is so embarassing."
 
"It's fine Amber, but we were just wondering what were you doing sleeping at the sofa. You were even holding..." 
 
Right before Onew could finish his sentence, Key covered his mouth.
 
"Hyung..."
 
Amber was baffled by Key's action. "Holding what  Onew oppa?"
 
"You were holding the remote so tightly. Did you watch TV?"
 
"Ahh,yes yes. We were actually watching. I suddenly fell asleep. I'm really sorry for the trouble."
 
"It's no biggie little dino! Come on and join us for breakfast. Just text or call your members so that they wouldn't be worried. Arasso?"
 
"Okay Jjong oppa, be right back."
 
----------------
 
Amber first went outside the dorm to call Luna, her rommie.
 
"Luna! Hey, you guys back at the dorm?"
 
"Yeah, we just arrived actually. Where and what are you doing?"
 
"I'm at SHINee's dorm. I'm going to have breakfast with them."
 
"Omo, why didn't you wait for us?"
 
"Uh, well you see. I actually fell asleep here last night."
 
"Aigoo! You did? With Key oppa? Just the two of you??? Aigoo aigoo."
 
"Jah! We didn't do anything funny. I slept on the sofa and he was on the floor. But I assure you nothing funny happened."
 
"Really? ahaha. Just kidding unnie. Well, you better hurry, isn't today your premiere? You'll have a presscon right?"
 
"Ohh, shhh.. Thanks for reminding me. Okay, got to go. Bye bye!" 
 
"Bye unnie. Ppali!"
 
Amber ended the call and headed back to the dorm. She kept mumbling, "Aigoo, I should really hurry."
 
"Hey, Amber! Come on. Hurry, eat with us.We've got a schedule today."
 
"Yes Key oppa. Ooh, what are we having?"
 
"Pumpkin pancakes and Onew hyung's favorite."
 
"CHICKEN!" Onew screamed.
 
They ate happily. Amber went back to f(x)'s dorm to get ready. The pressconference would be at 2.00pm at SME building.
 
------------------
 
It was 2.00pm. Amber and Key were already at the press conference. A lot of people were surprised that Key and Amber were the featured couple for the pilot show. Amber surprisingly wore heels for the event. Key looked really sharp in his pants and polo. "You look pretty Ambeo-yah." "Thanks oppa."
 
They sat down. Lee So Man first discussed what the show was about and after which, the press was allowed to ask questions.
 
Most of the questions were about, whether the two of them were excited or nervous about the doing the show and how do they feel to be part of such a big project. But one question surprised them the most. It was addressed to Key.  The reporter asked.
 
"Key-ssi, since you are in this show, would it be possible that you'll truly fall for Amber?"
 
Key's eyes widened with the question. Amber choked on her drink. "Uhh, well I can't really answer that for now. We can't tell what could possibly happen as we continue to shoot the show. But I'll definitely say that though Amber isn't really the feminine type, you'll be surprised that she could act really girly. She's also very nice and thoughtful like any other girl. So, yeah. Thank you."
 
The presscon ended at 6.00pm. The first episode of their show would start at 7.00pm. They went back to their respective dorms. Key and Amber both were respectively waiting what the first episode will include. 
 
The show started. Apparently, the first episode displayed their experience in shooting at the beach and church. 
 
Like, how they chased each other. The "tumble" was also featured.
 
The f(x) girls were screaming their lungs while the SHINee boys were teasing Key.
 
Minho even said, "Hyung, you're pretty quick. It's only the first ep. and you already have skinship?" They just laughed.
 
 
 
Finishing the show was a relief. Amber was happy the first episode was better than she expected. She decided to go to bed. She remembered what happened last night.
 
Key was still at the sofa. He wasn't sleepy at all. He just felt really elated because the first episode was really good. And he saw the shots the directors were talking about and he really liked them. He stared at his hand. He remembered what happened last night.
 
 
 
They were really sleepy. Key laid his head on Amber's lap and Amber was leaning unto the sofa. But after an hour of their short sleep, they woke up feeling all energized. They tried to play rock, paper, scissors, poker and even guitar hero. 
 
"Oppa, I'm tired. Can I just lie on the sofa? Don't worry. I'll leave after a few minutes to go back to our dorm."
 
"Okay, no problem. I'll just continue playing. I'll be finished in a few."
 
Unknowingly, Amber already fell back into sleep. Key kept the paraphernalia they used. He saw Amber already asleep. He sat down on the floor near her.
 
"You're just helpless aren't you? You said you were going to leave and now there you are sleeping. We should be a great couple. Even though it would be virtually played, I'm really happy you're my partner. Let's be great okay? Let's always hold hands."
 
Key then placed his hand on Amber's hand. "See, they fit perfectly?"
 
Key then fell asleep with his hand still locked on Amber's. It was like that 'til the next morning. 
 
-------
 
They were both happy. They just went into their rooms, laid on their beds and slept with smiles on their faces..
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey there! Chapter 8 is up! :) Hope you guys like it. Merry Christmas everyone! kiss