Chapter 5- Headstart Session

Project: Experimental Love

It was a glorious morning for Key. He really had fun the day before yesterday when he and Amber went to Agpujeong. Amber finally called him oppa.

"Key hyung! Cook breakfast for us. Please? Pancakes would be good." said Taemin.

"Yeah. Why did you come home quite late the other day? Did you go somewhere? We just ordered dinner that night. Ugh. ." Minho added.

"Let's jus say I was busy. I went somewhere and had tons of fun. And it's no longer your business."

"Yah! You said I'm one of the closest to you, come on. Spill it. Is it a girl? Omo. You were with a girl?"

Jonghyun was quietly sitting at the sofa with his laptop. He was just smiling because he knows who was with Key that day.

"Minho, stop. We all know Key met you first but he has the right to keep stuff to himself."

"But hyung.." "No buts."

"Arasso arasso."

Onew heard all the early morning commotion. "What's the noise all about? It's only 6am and you guys are already bickering?"

"We're not bickering. The youngsters are just snooping but nothing alarming." Key said.

"Okay. Just keep it down a bit. We don't want to rattle the neighbors."

 

Key then sat by the sofa to eat cereal while watching television.

"So Key, how was your date?" Jjong asked.

"It wasn't really a date hyung. More of a friendly trip. She just asked me to accompany her to shop."

"Shop? Omo. She never did that to me or Donghae hyung before?"

"Well, because she knows you two don't have good fashion senses."

"Jah. Whatever. Ahaha."

Jonghyun could feel it. Key was really happy.

 

Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door. It was Manager hyung.

Onew opened the door. "Oh, hyung. Do we have a schedule today?"

"Not really. But you guys better get ready. We have a meeting at the admin building."

"Okay." they replied in unison.

 

-----------------------

It was around 7.30am when they arrived at SME.

SHINee headed to the top floor and was surprised to see that the f(x) girls were also there.

Lee Soo Man-nim then started.

"I know all of you have heard the news that we will be making a new network. And I bet respective members of your group haven't told you yet but we will be making a show meant to compete with MBC's WGM. The program will be entitled Just Got Home."

"Will that mean that they will also be virtually married?" Onew asked.

"Yes. They will also be virtually married. But we will have few differences with WGM. We'll start on where a married couple starts."

"But first, I must tell you. The members of your groups that were chosen are Amber and Key."

The others were surprised, well besides Amber, Key and Jjong. 

"You knew about this?" Key whispered to Jjong.

"Yeah. Amber told me." 

The members weren't really expecting it. They thought that Luna and one from SHINee would do the trick but apparently it was those two.

-------

"On what, where and when are we going to start?" Amber asked.

"Well, you two are to head to a studio today. You'll have a marriage pictorial."

"Ehh????" Amber and Key both remarked.

"Yes. We'll start with marriage. Like how married life starts, you'll also be shooting the wedding today. So a busy day is ahead. Also, you two should accompany each other for your schedules. It's a must. And do the activities couples do. Like shopping and all. However, we have a limit for only 6mos. since f(x) will be debuting in Japan."

"6mos. Soo Man-nim?"

"Yes, for only six months. This pilot is actually just an experiment to be honest. We'll see how the public will perceive our new shows. You two go on ahead. It's going to be a long day. The rest of you can go back to your respective dorms. The car is waiting for you outside."

----------------------------

Everybody had already left, even their managers.

"Aigoo, how are we supposed to get to our location?" Amber wondered.

"I know how to drive. Look, there's a GPS inside, maybe it'll tell us where we should go." Key answered.

 

The two of them got in. The ride was a silent one. Different thoughts came running through their head. 

They arrived at their location. Their jaws dropped. The staff was already waiting for them.

"You're telling me I have to wear this??" Amber exclaimed.

"PD-nim, is this really necessary, I've never done this before" Key worriedly asked.

"Just wear these. This'll be fun. It's pretty warm so loosen up."

 

"AIGOO, WHY HERE? WHY THIS? AND WHAT HAVE WE GOTTEN OURSELVES INTO?!" The two shouted.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teehee, another long update. :) Do you have an idea where these two arrived? Comment your guesses.  Also, I'd like to thank the my subscribers!

RennRSL

ichaprince

amberluvs

FlyingHigh

EunnieWoonie

KEIINLEE

hasnaini99

hasnaini99

angelie

 

Thanks guys! 9 subscribers already. THANKS BIGTIME!