Chapter 23- Dedication

Project: Experimental Love

"Hyung, you should stay in bed!"

"I'm not sick Taemin. Let me be."

"Not sick? Yet you have a fever. Just rest hyung, we will have a schedule three days from now, it would be bad if you're not there.."

"You just don't have someone to cook food for you."

"Hehe. Also that!"

"Hey, I'll just be out to buy some food. You guys want anything?"

"Hmm. Ddukbokki hyung!" Taemin said.

"How about you Minho?"

"Hmm. Ddukbokki too. Thanks hyung!"

"Okay."

"Wait Jonghyun! I'm coming with you."

--------------

Jonghyun and Onew left to buy some food.

"So, what's up hyung?"

"Have you told Amber yet??"

"Uhh. Nope. I plan to ask Key whether I should tell Amber or not."

"I don't think he'll agree. I bet he wouldn't want Amber to worry."

"Yeah. I know, especially now they have started promotions in Japan."

"But I think Amber should know. Text her."

"Mwo? Like right now?"

"Yeah."

 

From: Jjong Dino Oppa
To: Amber Dino
----------------------------------

Hey dino! How is Japan?? Are your promotions doing well? Your oppa
is wishing you well. So, I don't think he'll like this but I think I should tell you.
Key is in the hospital, he suffered from overfatigue but the doctor said it's not
that serious! So don't be too sad dino! Also, he wishes you luck. ANNYEONG!
---------------------------------

"I just hope she reads it."

"They have a guesting today right? We should watch."

-------------------------

Meanwhile, in Japan...

"Aigoo, unnie. We have a guesting tonight right??? I hope the crowd will like us!"

"We'll be fine Sulli. Calm down."

"Soojung-ah! Can you pass me the foundation over there??"

"Here Luna unnie."

"Amber, you should get ready.."

"Yeah, be there in a bit. I'll just finish something."

As soon as Amber finished what she was doing she checked her phone to see what time it was. She was surprised the she got a text message from Jonghyun. She read it. She was shocked at first but she didn't really feel worried. She was at ease because she knows the SHINee boys are there to take care of Key.

"What is it unnie?"

"Nothing."

They got ready, their guesting would be in a few hours.

"Okay girls, we can do this! We prepared for this for months so let's do great!"

f(x) made their way to the broadcasting station. Just like how it was at the airport, fans swarmed the entrance to wish the girls goodluck.

Taping will start in a few minutes.

------------------

Taemin the TV. "Hyung! f(x) has a guesting right? Let's watch."

SHINee watched as the girls entered. They cheered for them as if they were watching it live.

"Konnichiwa! Asia Pop Dance Group f(x) desu! They said in unison.

"Atashi no Leader Victoria desu!"

"Konnichiwa, Amber-desu!"

"Krystal-desu!" "Sulli desu! Minasan konnichiwa!"

"Hai, atashi no Luna desu!"

They took their seats.

"f(x) how does it feel to be finally in Japan? Is it true you prepared for your debut for months?"

Luna took the mic. "Ahh, yeah. We had to train and learn Japanese for the past 6 months and so. We are really thankful to our fans for giving us such a warm welcome."

"We are all aware that two of your members have Chinese blood right? Victoria and Amber, how did you two find learning Japanese?"

"Uhh, well Victoria unnie and I had some difficulties but since we got used to speaking Korean we were able to adapt somehow in speaking Japanese faster instead of learning Korean initially. So, yeah."

"Amber, you are famous for your boyish charms, I want to ask the members, does she have a feminine side to her we can't see in front of the cameras?"

The girls smiled. " Ah, well since Amber unnie is my roommate I get to see her do some girly stuff. Her clothes aren't girly but the way she moves sometimes. Also, she has this teddy bear which she already had even when we were trainees, she even sews clothes for this teddy bear! It's really cute."

The girls laughed at what Luna said. "Amber, is this true?"

"Guilty as charged."

SHINee boys laughed at what they heard.

"Key hyung, does she really sew??"

"Yeah hyung, Amber noona is girly after all isn't she?"

"Yeah, she sews. She sewed my shirt one time when a part of its sleeve was torn.."

They continued watching.

"The japanese boys are really curious, what type of boys do you girls like?"

Victoria "I've always like men who can show that he can be the man of the family. I don't have a really big family so when I have one I want it to be a big one."

Luna "Uhhm, well I'm quite laid back, I just want someone who will be willing to spend time with me and hang out as long as we can and stare at each other for no reason."

Krystal "I'm like a princess. I've always loved the idea of being with someone who can be my prince. He'll protect me and hug me and care for me. I prefer tall guys cause I feel secure when I'm with them. (wink)"

Sulli "Hmm, well..I like those who can actually cook and do housework quite well. I don't know but I just find them really responsible."

The crowd went wild when it was Amber's turn. She laughed.

"Well, since I'm quite boyish, I like a guy who can actually tolerate this kind of image. I like someone who can actually tell me I'm pretty though I dress like this. Someone I know I can trust with my problems. I also want that guy to be acquainted and liked by my family."

Key smiled as he watched it. He felt that Amber was pertaining to her. 

The host of the show then announced that Amber will be rendering a special number.

She stood with her guitar but before she started.

"I know simple words can't make up for what I did but remember this, I love you..."

Key was stunned. He listened as Amber sang "Officially Missing You.."

(She sang it similar to this.. Just try to imagine. :D)

The crowd went wild she finished. They howled and clapped.

SHINee also clapped as she finished.

"I hope you're listening, this song.." Then she smiled as she took a bow.

Key was there sitting on this bed, with tears on his face.

The boys just sat there beside him. They knew how much Key missed Amber. How much Key wants to hug Amber right then and there..

"You're really mean Amber. You'd do that when I can't be there to hug you or even hold your hand.. Me too Amber, I miss you. I miss you so much it hurts.
Come back and hug oppa. Come back and shower me with your kisses Ambeo-yah.. When you come back, I won't let you go again no matter what..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key seems to have forgiven Amber. :) What will he do after this? :D