Chapter 7- Aisle

Project: Experimental Love

It was 10.00am when they arrived at their location. Earlier than expected. They both went into the church and saw the staff preparing the set.

"Good morning! Uhh, we're here for the wedding scene shoot? I'm Amber. We just want to know where should we go now."

"Ahh, yes. Good morning. Please proceed at the back of the church. Your respective tents will be there."

"Kansamnida."

"You ready? Pick out a beautiful white gown okay?"

"Of course I will, you better pick out a pretty neat suit. I wouldn't want the shot to be wasted."

"With my mere Almightyness, every shot will be great."

Amber slapped Key's shoulders. "You and your air."

They just laughed.

They then went into their tents. Apparently, only a single set was prepared so they had no other choice on what they would wear.

Amber's gown was very much similar to the wedding gown worn my Kate Middleton in their royal wedding. Key's suit had its collar embellished with pink diamonds. They really liked their looks. Amber was glad the gown wasn't revealing but still feminine. Key liked his suit, well, because there's pink in it.

It took them about 20 minutes to get ready. They loved how the opposite looked.

"I like your dress. It gets to hide your shoulders."

"And I like your suit, it hides your tummy with no abs."

They subconsciously held hands as they made their way back into the church.

The director for that shoot instructed them on what's going to happen.

"Okay, so we'll start off with Key by the altar, looking all worried and excited. Then, Amber you'll walk, we'll first catch a glimpse of your gown and make our way upward. You'll be blurred at first. Then Key you smile, take her hand and remove the veil. Amber you then smile, then kiss."

"Huh?!"

"Yes, kiss. What wedding has no kiss?"

"Well, can we pretend we were about to kiss, but you'll raise and blur out the camera? Please director?" Amber using some of her barely there aegyo.

"Okay, okay. We can do that. Ready."

 

It took them several takes before they even got the walking scene spot on. As Key was about to remove Amber's veil, they just laughed.

"Aigoo, sorry oppa. Can't help it. This is just too weird. Even worse than the shoot at the beach."

"I know. I feel your pain." They were laughing their hearts out. The director however didn't seem amused.

"Dyah! Stop it you two. We aren't here to shoot a funny home made video so get back to work."

"Okay. Sorry." 

They finally accomplished the shot. Everybody clapped their hands. It was already 1.00pm when they finished. 

"Thank you all for the hard work!" They both did a 90 degree bow while thanking the staff.

--------------------------

Key and Amber headed on first. They were really hungry from the tiring day they had.

"What do you want to eat? We could drive through a fast food if you want."

"I'm not really in the mood for fastfood oppa. Hmm, hey, what about we go back to the dorm and you cook Kimchi fried rice for me?"

"Okay, I think that sounds good."

 

They arrived at SHINee's dorm but apparently the boys weren't there. Onew left a note on the door.

"Key, we wouldn't be home until tomorrow. SHINee and f(x) had a sudden schedule at Busan. Take care of the dorm okay? kekekeke."

"They left us without even telling us? Meanies."

"Maybe they just didn't want to disturb us. Come on. I'm starving!"

 

Amber headed to the sofa while Key into the kitchen. After half an hour, Key was almost done cooking.

"Oppa, that smells so good!"

"Thanks, come on, it's done. Let's eat."

"Wow, you're really good at cooking. Aigoo, how about when we get married? I can't cook for you. I'll have to be the appa, you the eomma."

"That can't be! I have to be the appa. Ahaha."

 

They took the time eating and chatting not noticing it was already 6.00pm. They made their way to the sofa and watched TV.

 

" God. I'm freaking tired. Running in that bathing suit really wore me out. Talk about the waves as well."

"You're not alone, I'm tired and sleepy as hell."

 

They both fell asleep not realizing Key laid his head on Amber's lap and Amber was leaning unto the sofa.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Busan was awesome! Never imagined people would know our new song immediately."

"Yeah, it was awesome wasn't it hyung?"

 

"HEY! WHAT ARE THE TWO OF YOU DOING?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update! :) Enjoy. Have a Merry Christmas everyone! :D