Chapter 13- Girls/ Boys Night Out

Project: Experimental Love

Two months of their virtual marriage has passed by quickly. They decided to go out with their respective members.

"Oppa, can I ask you something?"

"Shoot ahead."

"I was wondering if I could go with my members tonight. We'll just be out to eat dinner and stuff."

"Oh. Okay. I think I can go with SHINee since they said they'll be going somewhere."

"Thanks oppa. You be careful."

"You too."

------------------

Night time came

(At f(x)'s night out)

"Amber unnie!" Sulli and Krystal said while hugging her so tightly.

"Ahh, unnie. We missed you!"

"I miss you too guys. Now, I can't breathe."

"Oh. Mianhe."

"Unnie~!"

"Luna!"

"Gosh, I miss my roomie. How's our room? The dorm?"

"Things are quite different. Balls aren't stomping in the room and our clothes are no longer neatly folded." Victoria butted in.

"Unnie! I missed you." "Welcome back, Amber!"

The girls then headed to the nearest restaurant and had their favorite, Samgyupsal.

Amber said with full "Gosh unnie, you really influenced us on the samgyupsal."

"So unnie, how's your life been the past two months? You seem to have gained some weight." Krystal said.

"Really? I did. Omo. It's Key oppa's fault. He cooks really well and our meals are complete everyday."

"Don't you cook?"

"I do. But, sometimes he'll take over. I do most of the laundry."

"Laundry?!" Sulli said.

"Yeah."

"Then, you get to see his undies??"

"It  was awkward at first but there's really nothing to be ashamed of. I haven't seen him wear just those anyways."

"Hyung, have you two kissed?"

Amber spitted the water she was drinking.

"Why are asking those sort of questions??!"

"We just want to know that's all."

The girls then crept closer, anticipating Amber's answer.

"You want an answer? Fine. No, we haven't and we don't intend to."

"Aiishh. That's boring! But have you hugged him? Held hands?"

Amber blushed. "Uhh, well.."

Luna and Krystal then shouted. "Oh my God!!! You did! You've hugged and held hands! How does it feel?"

Amber smiled and quietly answered. "It's warm. It feels really warm."

All of the members started shrieking.

--------------------

Meanwhile at SHINee's nightout

"Hyung!"

"Oh, Taemin! Nice to see you again."

"How's life as a married man ah? I'm the oldest yet you married first."

"Well, Onew hyung you did say you're not that interested in girls just yet. You'll have your time."

"So Key, seriously? How's my little dino as a wife? Is she doing well?"

"Ah, Jjong hyung. Yeah. She's doing great actually. She's learning how to cook but she's great with housework."

"Really? Omo. Never expected that answer."

The boys headed to a ramyun shop since the night was quite chilly than usual.

"Key hyung, we saw last episode that you two went to Daegu. What did your parents say about her?"

"Ahh, well they really liked her. Eomma was quite surprised on how she dressed but it wasn't really an issue. My sister liked her very much. They just clicked."

"Did you bring her to your  grandma's grave?" Minho asked.

"Wasn't it shown?" "Well, it was but we wanted to know your reaction."

Key preferred not to talk about the topic. He changed the topic.

"The dorm must be all dirty."

The maknae caught what he was doing. "Jah! Hyung. Don't change the topic? Why? Did you cry? By the way, is Amber unnie sweet to you? Have you two hugged. Omo, have you kissed her?"

"For the maknae, you're really curious aren't you?"

Taemin just smiled.

"Well Key, answer." Onew said.

"Aish. You guys are just snoopers. But yeah, I've hugged her. I haven't kissed her yet though."

"Omo!" All of the boys said.

"You should kiss her! Kiss her tonight." Minho and Taemin said.

---------------------

Both of the night outs ended with laughters.

(f(x))

"Bye unnie! Tonight was really fun." "I'll miss you hyung! Eat well. Bring us some food  sometime." "I'll clean up the room for you unnie!" Krystal, Sulli and Luna said respectively.

Victoria stepped forward and hugged Amber tightly. "You're the second eldest in us and I really missed having you around! We'll be going of to Japan soon. Are you ready? Are you ready to leave him?"

Amber was surprised. Victoria could read right through her. "Ohh, unnie. To be honest, No. I'm having some of the best days of my life with him for now. But I know I have to let go of our virtual marriage soon. We still have to be in Japan and be awesome."

"Yeah. Well, we must go. Bye bye!" "Bye bye."

The girls left in their van, and Amber headed home.

(SHINee)

"Yah! Key umma, I'll miss you."

"Stop it Taemin. Kidding! I'll miss you too."

"Key-ssi, you better take care of my dino all right?"

"Of course I will.Thanks Hyung."

Minho, Taemin and Jjong went on ahead to their van. Onew stayed a little bit longer.

"Key-ssi. What will you do when all of this is over? You only have 4mos. left as a couple. Are you ready to let go of the situation?"

"I haven't thought about it much hyung. I know they'll be leaving soon for Japan. But, I haven't prepared myself for that yet."

"You know you have to soon enough. But enjoy what you to have now."

"I will hyung. I am enjoying. Every bit of it."

"Okay. I'd better get going. Take care of yourself. Bye" "Bye."

Key then made his way back to their home.

-------------------

Coincidentally, Amber and Key arrived at the same time and met each other.

"Hey oppa. How was your night?"

"It was great. It was great seeing the boys again. How about yours?"

"The girls were happy to see me. We just ate and laughed our night through."

They went inside. 

"So, what did you girls talk about?"

Amber couldn't say that the girls asked all their sweet moments."Ah, not much. Just all the happenings at the dorm. How about you guys?"

"Not much too. Just all the fuss they've had since I left."

They decided to watch a movie to spend the remaining time that night. Amber tried to open up the topic about the kiss.

"The girls were really funny. They asked if you kissed me yet or anything."

Key was blushing. "Uh, what did you say to them?"

"I said, no. We haven't. You haven't."

Key then kept looking at Amber. Amber was staring into Key's eyes.

 They......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! XD Sorry about that. Stay tuned on what will happen. Okay?