Chapter 17- Bliss

Project: Experimental Love

Bliss. An unexplainable feeling of elation or happiness. 

That is what they have. Key and Amber. Last night was magical. The confession. The hug. Their hands held together. The kiss.

They never imagined something so wonderful. They woke up with their faces right in front of each other. Smiles couldn't be wiped off.

"Good morning oppa."

"Good morning Amber."

They stared at each for more than 10 minutes to see who would give in. They just laughed.

"I'm going to cook today oppa. Stay in bed." Amber said as she got up.

"Woah, going to act all umma on me I see? Okay. It better taste good."


Amber left their bedroom. Apparently, there was filming that day and the crew would be shooting Amber's cooking again. Deep in her heart, Amber didn't really want to have filming that day. She wanted to enjoy the day alone with Key. The entire world is still unaware of their real life romance.

"Good morning everyone!" Amber greeted right before the camera rolled.

She was surprisingly good at the kitchen. She was quite a multitasker. She isn't really fond of rice but has learned to cook it. She was preparing an American breakfast that morning. Ham, eggs, bacon, cheese and milk.

 

Meanwhile, back at their room.

"Omo. There is filming this early morning? Jah. When I wanted to spend the day alone with Amber." Key said while scratching his head.

Key was going to brush his teeth then he saw his bag. He remembered something. "O yeah, the one I bought at the store."

 

At the kitchen,

"Teehee, I'm almost done. Hopefully oppa will like this." "Oppa! Come down! Breakfast is ready."

"Arasso! I'll be there."

"Omo. I think I should give this to her later."

Key then went down. "Woah, American breakfast?" Key said with an American accent.

"Yes, an American breakfast. Now sit down." Amber replied.

They enjoyed that meal very much. Key washed the dishes.

"Hey, oppa. Do you have a schedule today?"

"Aneyo. You? Don't you have lessons or something?"

"None really. I was wondering if you could review me today on Japanese."

"Okay. Get your notebook ready."

 

They sat down at the dining area. "What do you want to review?"

"You know, the basic words."

"Okay, what do the words, Ohayou gozaimasu mean?"

"Good morning?" "Yes. How about daijobu?"

"Have you eaten?" "Aneyo! It's are you alright."

"Ohh, yeah." "We better think of a consequence when you get something wrong."

"Jah! Don't do that. I'll just treat you if I pass the limit for mistakes."

"Okay, I'll give you a limit of 10. You've been receiving lessons for weeks! You should get a lot by now."

"Go. Shoot away." "What is itadakimasu?"

"Let's eat! I know that."

"Akemae Omedetou?" "What's that? Not fair!"

(Merong) "It's happy new  year!"

"Unfair! That's unfair."

A few minutes later. Amber has already made 9 mistakes. "You're unfair oppa. You're throwing unfamiliar ones at me!"

"No. I'm not! Okay, how about aishteru?"

Amber just stared at Key. She smiled and said "Saranghae"

Key smiled. "Wrong!" "Huh?? What? Why am I wrong? Hey oppa!"

Key ran away to the kitchen. "Ahaha. It's supposed to be saranghamnida! Formal."

"Err! What's the difference!" Amber then started running after the lad. They tumbled just like at their beach photoshoot. But it definitely wasn't awkward.

"By the way, I'm going to give you something. Wait at the sofa." "Okay."

Key went upstairs to get the sewing kit he got the other day. "Ambeo yah! Here!"

"Woah, a sewing kit? Thanks oppa."

That's where the filming ended. Key and Amber thanked the staff.

"Woah, it's past 12 and we haven't eaten lunch." Key said while lying down at the sofa."

"Want to eat out?" "Sure, but where?"

"Somewhere. But wear a disguise."

"For what oppa?"

"Just do so."

"I don't want to!" "Jah! Amber stop being so stubborn!"

"I'm not being stubborn. You're unreasonable. Why should we disguise???"

"It's because I don't know if I can control my sweetness when we go out okay?! I don't want rumors to spread so fast.You know how the company could be..."
Key said with a tomato face.

Amber laughed. "You should've said that in the first place! Fine. I'll be disguising myself. But you should too! Hurry and get ready. I'm hungry."

Key and Amber prepared themselves. They've agreed not to bring their car to avoid the fuss of the fans.

Amber wore pants, boots, a hoodie and a backpack. Key wore pants as well, a bowler hat, a shirt with a polo on top.

"Jah, you should change your bag Amber!" "Why?  What's wrong?" "Bring a girly bag. I'll carry the backpack. So that people wouldn't notice. Wear shades too." "Err. fine. Then we should go. I'm starving!"

 

When they left the house, they took the train. They were really cautious at first but when they realized that nobody really recognizes them, they laughed. "This is too cool."

"I know. Now, shush!" Key then held Amber's hand. They went off the train still with their hands tied together. 

When they entered a local ramyeon shop. Amber let go of Key's hand. The boy was surprised. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just don't want people to look too much. Go on. Just order. I'll find us a table."

They ate ramyeon happily. "You said you were going to treat me."

"Oh, yeah. Want to watch the movies? A good movie is showing right now." Amber said as she sipped the soup.

"Okay. That's fine with me. Let's go after we eat. Then after, let's shop and go to the park." "Sure."

 

When they finished the meal, Amber and Key then went to the mall. But on the way, they noticed some people started following them.

"Do they notice us oppa?" "Don't turn your head! They'll be more suspicious." 

They entered the mall. Thankfully, people stopped following them. 

They went to the cinema area. "Two tickets please! Thanks." Amber said.

"This movie better be good Amber." "It is! I've read the reviews online. They said it was good."

Apparently, they were about to watch a tragic love story. When the film ended,...

"Oppa, gosh. This . That movie was a tearjerker!" Amber said as she wiped her face.

"Woah. Stop crying Amber. And avoid removing your shades. People would know."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. What do you say? Let's shop?"

"Thought you'd never asked."

They went to the shops inside the mall. Key bought new shirts and a pair of good pants. Amber bought herself a new cap and a pair of sneakers. It was already past 8pm when they left the mall. They decided to go to the park.

"What are we supposed to do now oppa?"

"I don't know. Just rest and sit down at the bench." "Okay."

"Oppa, I really had a lot fun today. I felt like we are a real couple."

"We are a real couple."

"I know oppa. That's why I'm happy. I never imagined we would end up like this. You are one of my best buds. I said to myself that I wouldn't fall for a best bud. Turns out I ate my words."

"Well, aren't you glad that you ate them?"

"I am. But sometimes I can't help feel insecure. When I see you standing by yourself, you're just too beautiful for a boy. Too pretty, too precious. Yet, you chose me. Sometimes, I wonder what would other people think when they would know about our relationship. I'm not pretty. I'm not even y and DEFINITELY not feminine. This may sound weird but I feel you don't deserve someone like me."

Key then held Amber's hand.

"Pabo. Who  gave you authority to think like that. I never said that  you could think like that. You shouldn't think like that ever. You are beautiful as you are. I've always said, I don't like cute girls. I like girls with style and swag. That moment you entered SM as a trainee. I've always liked you. I've always admired how you never cared on how would people would think about you. Others may think you're not the right girl for me. But as far as I am concerned. You are. Now stop blabbering and HUG OPPA."

"Aww. Oppa. Thanks." Amber said as she hugged Key tightly.

It was past 9pm. "Amber, have you ever felt happier?"

"Well, there are a lot of happy moments in my life. This is definitely one of them." Amber said as she smiled.

Key then stood on the bench. "Woah, oppa. What are you doing???"

He inhaled and shouted "Buin!!! SARANGHAEYO. SARANGHAMNIDA. I LOVE YOU, YOU WEIRDO WOMAN. YOU...."

Amber covered Key's mouth. "Jah, oppa. Stop that." Key removed Amber's hand on his mouth. "I LOVE YOU BUIN!"

"Oppa. Stop it! People are staring." "I would only stop if you shout one too,"

"No!"

Key inhaled as if he would shout. "Okay. Okay! I will."

Amber inhaled deeply. "Nampyeon!!! YOU ARE THE PRETTIEST HUSBAND YET MOST PERFECT A WIFE COULD HAVE. SARANGHAMNIDA! I LOVE YOU!"

They then both stood off the bench. Laughing and hugging. Key then stole a kiss from Amber's lips. 

"I love you. I really do."

"I love you too oppa. Let's go before people start attacking us for being to loud."

 

They went home with their hands tied together. It was bliss. Pure utter bliss..

 

 

 

 

Or so they thought...

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update! To my subscribers, sorry I updated it just now. Univ. has been really crazy and exams are non stop! Stay tuned for the next update. What's going to happen to them now??