Chapter 6- Splash

Project: Experimental Love

 

"Omo, this is so not gonna be my day. Why do I have to wear this? PD-nim? Do I really have to wear this?" Amber wasn't really starting in such a good mood.

"You have to Amber. It is your marriage photoshoot anyways, besides it's a warm day. Loosen up. You can't wear thick clothing over here." PD-nim exclaimed.

"Yeah, I know. The beach is spectacular and all, but really? A bathing suit?"

"It's a one piece anyways, we can't really have you wear a bikini."

Amber palms her face.

 

---------------------------

 

"Is this really necessary? Uhh. Me, wearing board shorts? Can't I wear a shirt as well?" Key was asking while checking himself out in the mirror.

"You'll be fine. You said so yourself you've been working out lately right?"

"But PD-nim, I've never done this before.. Aigoo."

"Haha. Then let this be your glorious first time. Get ready. We'll be shooting in 3 minutes."

"Okay okay."

--------------------------

The two of them weren't really excited with the photoshoot. Amber could tolerate being in a wedding dress and Key in a suit, but they never expected they'll be having to shoot in a beach. It isn't the weather that was bothering them, it's the mere fact that they'll be wearing so little and be pretending they are such a lovey-dovey couple.

Key first came out of his tent. He looks fine. He's not all mondo-macho but still. he had his body pretty well toned. His arms however excuded manliness. Key couldn't wait for Amber to come out. He's never seen Amber in an actual bathing suit before. 
Moments later, Amber came out. Key's jaw dropped. He never imagined Amber would look beautiful in a bathing suit before. It was a black one-piece, she was wearing a shawl around her waist to cover her thighs and she had a floral pin tying her short hair.

"Well, is it any good? Aigoo. This is really embarassing." Amber asked.

"You look fine. :) Come on. Let's go. Might as well we finish it. The sooner the better. Arasso?"

"Okay, just be natural the two of you! Play in the water, splash each other. Do your thing!" said by the director.

 

The two of them didn't really know what to do. They tried being sweet but it was really awkward. Everyone in the set could feel it. This continued on for about ten more minutes until the director called cut and asked for a break. He decided to talk to the two.

"I know this isn't what you two would normally do. I understand it's hard to act all sweet. We aren't requiring you two to hug each other right now, I personally would prefer to capture movement from the two of you. Why not talk while shooting? Try to talk to each other how you would normally do. Arasso? Be great!"

"Arasso. Thank you director!" Both of them answered.

"You heard Director-nim, might as well we act natural in front of the camera." Key said.

"Yeah, I heard him. It's just kind of weird. You know, me in this, you all topless over there. You don't even have abs. It's weird."

"Ohh, you think I don't have abs? Well, you and your manly shoulders!"

"dyah! Who are you calling manly?"

The two of them started teasing each other. They started running around and chasing after each other.

The director took this as the chance to shoot and take photos, while the two aren't awkward.

They were able to deliver beautiful shots. The staff gasped on how the chemistry between the two is actually working.

 

Suddenly, Key saw a huge wave approaching them. He called Amber's attention.

"Hey, Amber! Come here!"

"What? No! Think I'm a fool? (merong)"

"No, seriously. There's a huge wave approaching us!"

"What? A wave?" Amber turned and saw the wave.

"Ahh! Wait for me!"

Amber was able to hold on to Key but the waves splashed them. Both of them fell. Amber was on top of Key.

They stared into each other's eyes. Both of them felt thumping in their hearts. They've never been that up close with each other.

The director was really quick and took several shots of that moment. He called a wrap.

"Okay, we got the shots. You two go change."

"What? We're done? But we weren't able to pose or anything?" Key asked.

"There were magical shots. Go on. Get dressed. You still have a  wedding ceremony to shoot."

Key walked away. Amber was waiting for him. "What'd he say?"

"He said there were magical shots. So I think we shouldn't think about it too much.

------------------------

The two got dressed. They thanked the staff and headed on to their next location.

"Hey hyung, what time is it?"

"Dyah! You forgot it didn't you?"

"Oh, mianhe. Oppa, what time is it.?"

"Very good. It's only 9.30am. We'll arrive at the church at around 10.15am so take your time."

Amber chuckled. She actually enjoyed the shoot at the beach. She was just to shy to talk about their "tumble".

"Hey, oppa. Do I really have manly shoulders?"

"Kind of. Well, you are pretty masculine for a girl."

"Yeah. I know. Cause I'm athletic and all. Oh well, I'm still y."

Both of them just laughed. 

 

"It's going to be great day." The both of them thought.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update. :) How was it? They've still got a wedding scene to shoot. Stay tuned!