Chapter 12- Tears

Project: Experimental Love

Key and Amber made their way back to their house in Seoul.

"Kibum! Take care of Amber okay? Tell me when she's being a naughty wife."

"Yes unnie! I will don't worry."

"I can't believe you had to leave so soon. Did yoy bring Amber to her?"

"Yes eomma. I did yesterday. That's why we went home quite late."

"Take care you two okay?"

"Yes, we will. Amber, say goodbye."

"Ahh, sorry. Eomma, thanks for taking such good care of us."

"Take care of Kibum for me, okay?"

"Yes, I will."

They said their goodbyes. Key kept on talking inside the car, Amber answered but Key noticed that Amber was little bit off. He then thought that Amber must've been tired.

The next morning. Key prepared their breakfast to try to cheer up Amber from their tiresome trip. Key cooked Amber's favorite, Kimchi Fried Rice and Spicy Rice Cakes. 

"Here, Amber. You should eat a lot! It's breakfast."

"Ah, yes oppa. Thank you."

Key is now getting worried because he was sure that something was now bothering Amber.

They just spent the entire day inside their home. Key noticed that Amber stayed inside their room for most of the day. He then decided to talk to the girl.

"Ambeo-yah. What's up?"

"What do you mean oppa?" Amber replied while hugging her pillow.

"I know something is wrong. Tell me."

"Nothing is wrong oppa. I'm just tired that's all."

"Amber, I know you too well. Please? Tell me."

Tears then started to dwell in Amber's eyes. "Promise oppa, I'm telling the truth. Nothing's wrong."

"Ohh, Amber.."

Key then lifted Amber. He hugged his wife tightly. Amber then cried and hugged Key back.

"I'm sorry oppa. I told them that I was supposed to take care of you but I'm being such a baby.."

"There's nothing to be sorry about. Now tell your husband what's been bothering you.."

"I was really happy that you introduced me to your family. But, I suddenly missed my family. My sister, Jackie, my mom and dad.. It just gets difficult when I feel how far they really are."

"Ohh, Amber.. My baby Amber.. I understand how you feel."

Amber just cried and cried while holding and hugging unto Key. She fell asleep without noticing it. Key then carefully laid the girl down carefully. "You have to take care of me. But I must also do the same to you. Don't carry all the burden. I'm always here for you ah." Key then kissed Amber's forehead. 

------------------

Amber's eyes were all swollen when she woke up the next morning. 

"Oppa, I'm really sorry on how I've been acting the past few days. Please do understand."

"Aneyo, it's fine. Smile Amber. It suits you better. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Yoh, Ambeo-yah. I'll be going somewhere. Could you take care of the house while I'm gone?"

"You'll leave me? Aren't we supposed to be together all the time?"

"There were no rules like that?  We had to accompany each other at schedules but necessary with every thing we have to do."

"Aw. Okay fine. Be careful." 

Amber thought to herself that Key was really mean. She was such at a fragile state yet Key left her alone.

Key took about 5 hours before he got home.

"It's about time you got home. What took you so long?"

"Why? Did you miss me?"

"Not really. I was just bored."

"It's late already. Go to bed."

"How can you be so cold? Hmmpf."

"I'm not being cold. You're just being stubborn."

"Fine!"

Amber then stomped her way into their room. She fell asleep without noticing that Key would enter.

-------------------

The next day, Amber was still very much frustrated towards Key. The doorbell then rang. It was a postman.

"Omo, we have something? But we weren't expecting any package."

"Uh, well it was addressed here. The sender is anonymous though but the package was intended for you Ms. Liu."

"Okay. Uhh. Thanks."

"Oppa, did you order shoes or clothes of some sort?"

"Aneyo. The postman did say it was for you. Open it."

Amber carefully opened the box and saw a cd. "CD???"

She then plugged it into her laptop and waited for it to play. Her eyes watered once it started.

"Hey there dear? How are things going over there? Are you eating well? We saw over the internet that your schedules had been nonstop. Do you get to eat properly? Please do darling. Your dad and I really miss you so much. It's 10am in the morning here so your dad isn't around but prior he told me that he wants to tell you that he loves you very much. I love you very much dear. We will always be here to support you, okay?

"Hey there twit! How's Korea? I was really surprised when I visited there and your fans went all ninja. I'm famous now. Your fans over here greet me out of the blue on the streets and ask if I could get autographs for them. It's quite creepy sometimes. I just wish you could have a schedule here again or maybe another SM town? So that I could watch. I'd also want to see Key again. He asked us to do these videologs for you. Heard you two are virtually married? You haven't even told us yet! tsk. Psyche! Miss you kiddo. Love you! Oh, btw, have you two done "it"??? AHAHA. Just kidding!"

Tears just kept falling from Amber's face. Suddenly another video appeared.

"Ambeo-yah! How was this video? Did you like it? Sorry I was mean to you the other day. I just wanted to surprise you with this video because I know you miss your family so much. Don't make it a habit to keep things to yourself, okay? I'm your husband. You should consult me when you have problems okay? I'll take care of you. I'll help you stand when you fall. So don't forget to share to me! *chu!*"

(End of video)

Amber howled her cries. "Oppa!"

She then ran towards Key and hugged him tightly."Thank you oppa. You don't know how much your gift meant to me. Is that why you took so long yesterday? Jah! I'm sorry for being so shallow. Thank you oppa! Thank you so much!" 

"By the way, what was Jackie noona referring to?"

Amber blushed. "Aneyo~! It was nothing. "

"Okay. You said so. Smile always okay?"

"Why oppa?"

"You're at your prettiest when you smile. Smile!"

Amber smiled. "really oppa. Thank you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key is such a good husband. What do you think? What'll happen in the next chapter? Stay tuned.