Chapter 24-Grip

Project: Experimental Love

I'll be posting a video here.. XD I suggest you play it once I tell you in the fic.. XD It's really good for the scene that I put in here.. Buff it first then play it when I put the signal.. XD

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key was able to get out of the hospital after being confined for two days..

"Key hyung, you sure you feel better?" Taemin asked.

"Yeah.. Definitely much better than when I entered the hospital."

"You should be ready Kibum, we have a schedule tomorrow.."

"Yeah hyung. I'm pumped to perform tomorrow.."

On their way back to their dorm, Key was still thinking of Amber's words in the show they guested in Japan.

(Flashback)

"I know simple words can't make up for what I did but remember this, I love you..."
"I hope you're listening, this song.."

(End of Flashback)

"Hyung! Hyung!"

"Mwo, what? Did you say something?"

"Jah! Key hyung, you spacing out again? Minho said.

"Sorry, I'm just a little sleepy.."

"We were asking if you want to eat out later tonight? We would eat..."

"CHICKEN!" Onew butted in.

"I actually like chicken, yeah. Let's have chicken tonight.." Key said.

"Jah! Onew hyung!!!!" Taemin and Minho said in unison.

Onew just meronged the two..

-------------

Later that night.. SHINee headed to the nearest chicken restaurant. They were definitely enjoying the food. Onew ordered two whole chickens for the boys. Though they dreaded the thought of eating chicken, Minho and Taemin enjoyed their food very much..

"Hyung! This is daebak. Good thing you suggested to eat here.." Minho said as he was biting of a chunk of meat.

However, Jonghyun noticed Key was a little off..

"Hey, Key.. What's up? Not feeling well again?"

"Ahh, no. I'm fine actually."

"It's about her again huh?"

"Yeah.. Hyung.."

"I would. But you should ask Onew hyung. He's our leader after all."

Right before Key could talk, the SHINee boys stopped eating and just looked at him..

"We know you've been wanting to go there ever since they left a few days ago. You could go right after our schedule in the afternoon.. We've been talking about it the other day so we actually booked you a plane ticket already.." Onew said it while smiling.

"Get her back hyung.." Minho said.

"Get Amber noona back hyung! She's really good at video games unlike you.." Taemin added.

"Guys.... THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Key said while bowing in front of the boys, thanking them for the concern.

---------------

The next day...

SHINee will have a recording at 4.00pm for their latest promotions. For some weird reason, all of them felt energized. Their dances were in complete sync. The energy of their performance was really high. Soon after it ended..

"Hyung, I'll go ahead." Key said.

"Woah! Take it easy Key." Jonghyun said.

"Your ticket hyung!" Taemin shouted.

"Ahh, yeah.. Thanks.."

"Uhmm, guys. Thank you so much.. For doing this for me.."

"Who said we're doing it for you? It's for Amber noona!" Taemin joked.

"Goodluck!" The boys shouted as Key left.

---------------

In the airplane on his way to Japan, Key was looking out the window.. The time to get to Japan isn't really that long.. He remembered one incident during their vacation on their way to Jeju Island..

"Oppa! Look, the view of the sea is really pretty when we are way up here.."
"Where?"
"Come over here!"
"Woah, it really is pretty.. But you are more pretty"
Amber just smiled. "I know oppa.. (merong) You too!"

--------------

Key arrived at 6:00pm, his flight was delayed an hour at Incheon. He sighed heavily.. "Should I text her?" He thought to himself.

"Okay, I can do this.."

To: Ambuin
From: Keypyeon
---------------------------

Ambeo-yah.. Never thought that Tokyo Airport would have posters of you all over the ad boards..
How are things going?
---------------------------

Maybe I should check in first.. Hopefully she replies.

-----------

f(x) was resting, they had a recording earlier that day for their japanese single. Amber cooked a simple meal for them.

"Hey unnie?? Where did you learn to cook so well? Did Key oppa teach you?" Krystal asked.

"Ahh, yeah yeah.."

"Speaking of Key oppa, I saw his name appear on your phone unnie.." Sulli added.

"Mwo?? He texted?? Why didn't you tell me immediately??" Amber said frantically.

"Well, you were to busy cooking. Mianhe.."

Amber hurriedly went to their room and checked her phone.

"Shoot, it's almost an hour since he texted."

Amber's eyes widened as she saw the text message.. She went out of the room.

"He's here." She kept on whispering those words.

"What did you say unnie?" Luna asked.

"He's here.."

"Who what is what????" Luna couldn't hear her clearly.

Amber loudened her voice.. "He's here. Key oppa is in Japan.."

"MWORAGO?? Aigoo.. With SHINee? or is he alone? AIGOOO.."

"What do I do??"

"Well, have you replied??"

"No."

"REPLY! HURRY.."

Amber gulped.

To: Key oppa
From: Ambeoyah
--------------------------------------------

Sorry it took me quite some time to reply. Are you here in Japan oppa?
Is SHINee with you?
--------------------------------------------

Hope he is still awake.. Amber prayed for it.

 

Key was just lying on his bed when  his cellphone ringed.. He rushed to see the message. He read it. He wasn't really too happy about it.

"Jah! Why is her message so short?? She even asked for SHINee and not me.. Err.."

He replied, "Jah! Why are you looking for the boys? Don't you miss me? Are you free for tonight? I want some ramen.. Haven't eaten dinner.."

Amber was thrilled when she received the message.

"Hey unnie, why are you squealing over there??" Krystal asked.

"He wants to meet me. What should I wear????"

"Key oppa???! Omo. Wear something decent and not too flashy! Wear shorts or something.."

Amber didn't really listen to Krystal. She hurriedly changed her clothes..

(PLAY THE SONG NOW! :D)

She texted, "I'm near Shibuya Station.. Do you know Hachiko?? keke.."

Key's hotel wasn't really far from where Amber was.In fact, it was just a walking distance from Shibuya Station.. He rushed to get to where Amber was.

"Argh.. Key oppa, where are you? It's quite a cold night.."

Key looked and looked and he saw this cute black and red jacket. He knew it was her.. He crept closer.

He was just a few inches away from Amber. He whispered, "Finally, found you.."

Amber leaped  hearing those words. She turned around. "Oppa?"

And there he was, right in front of her.. She couldn't stop the tears that started to swell in her eyes.. "Oppa, I.."

Right before she could even start Key hugged her so tightly.. "Shh,.. I really don't want you talk. I just want to hug you. Hug you so tight until you can't breathe.. I want to hug you and hold your hand so tight you can't escape my grip.." Key started to tear up.

Amber kept on crying while hugging Key.. "Oppa. I'm really sorry! What I said, they're unforgivable but oppa.. I'm really sorry!"

"It doesn't matter. What you said, I know you didn't mean them Amber.. I should be the one who should say sorry.. I didn't dig deep. I know you could never say those words without a concrete reason.. Amber forgive me.."

"Still oppa.. Forgive me too.."

They hugged for a really long time.. They just cried. People started staring but they didn't really care..

Key then cupped Amber's face and kissed her..

They both smiled. "Is that cherry chapstick oppa??"

"Yeah.. Gosh, you don't know how much I missed that.."

"Me too oppa..I missed it. I missed your everything.. Your hug, your voice.. Your kiss.. YOUR COOKING! Everything.."

They laughed while their foreheads were stuck together and their noses touching each other..

"I love you oppa.."

"I love you to Ambeoyah.. Hold my hand can you?"

Amber held Key's hand. Key looked straight into her eyes..

"I'm never letting you go again.."

They smiled. She just nodded in agreement. They then walked away..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it???? :)))))))))))) Err. I am in need of some KeyBer action.. :D But still, how do you guys find this chapter??? :D Comment please. :D Stay tuned for the next one.