Chapter3- Spill

Project: Experimental Love

Amber's eyes widened.."Oh, hey Key hyung! Didn't know you were there? Thought you had a schedule today for practice? Aren't you guys preparing for your Korean comeback in a few weeks?"

Key was still wondering what Jjong and Amber were doing. Still, he answered.

"Ahh, ne. Actually I just finished it. Just had a few recordings for my rap and meeting with our choreographer. Who's husband were you two talking about?"

Jjong butted in, trying to avert Key's attention from the topic.

"Hey, Key! Weren't you supposed to go the salon today to have your hairstyle changed? You said so yourself yesterday. Right? You heard too Amber, right?

"Yes! I heard it too! Key hyung you should hurry! Changing hairstyles takes quite some time."

Key noticed what the two were doing. "Hairstyles can wait for tomorrow. Our comeback will be in a few weeks so that can wait. Yah! You're still not answering my question.."

Amber, thinking of an escape plan, knowing Key was such a bubble tea- invited him for a session of bubble tea. 

"Hey  Key hyung! It's pretty hot today isn't it! And I bet you were tired from all the practices these days, want to have bubble tea? Come on! My treat. ^__^"

And just as Amber predicted, "Yey! Your treat? Arasso?"

"Yes! My treat. Come on! Bye Jjong oppa!" "Bye! Have fun you two!"

"Man, that was close. I just hope Amber could spill the news to Key soon.. The pilot will start in three days.. Agh!" 

Amber and Key leisurely went down to the lobby. Key had a flashback.

 

It was a sunny day! Key was about to invite Amber for milk tea.

But as he went  near the dorm, he found Krystal and Luna sulking.

"Hey, dongsaengs! Why the sad faces. Cheer up! It's a beautiful day."

Luna sighed. "It's Amber unnie. It's just different without her."

Key alarmed by what Luna was talking about started asking questions.

"Huh? What do you mean? Where's Amber? Is she okay? Is it urgent?"

Krystal answered, "Amber unnie is fine, but we have to continue NU ABO and Mr. Boogie promotions without her."

"She injured her ankle and apparently it will take some time for her ankle to heal. She already left yesterday."

Key was devastated. Not only was he extremely worried for his best friend, she didn't say goodbye to him.

He felt this pain in his heart. But he just brushed the situation thinking Amber must've had reasons not to tell him.

 

"Hyung! Hyung!" "Huh? Ahh, yes? You were saying?"

"I said, what flavor of bubble tea do you want?" "Ahh, what you'll have I'll have. You'll treat me. So I can't complain."

"Arasso, arasso." Key then suddenly blurted out. "Amber, call me oppa. You call Onew hyung and Jjong hyung oppa, but you don't call me oppa. It's unfair."

Amber was dumbfounded. Key never remarked anything like that before.

"What's with the sudden request? You never asked anything like that before."

"Just call me oppa!" Amber was starting to get annoyed. 

"Yah! Just wait okay? You're going to be my husband anyways!"

Key's jaw dropped. Amber covered .

Key then showed a poker face.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigoo! What's going to happen? Teehee.. Stay tuned. Lovelots!