Chapter 2- Confusion

Project: Experimental Love

"Aigoo, I'm supposed to tell Key-hyung about this?? NOOOOOOOOO.. ajshjcfhajshca." 

Amber was extremely worried on how she would convey the news to her close friend.

"Us? In a show like that? Man, that would be weird. Not only weird, creepy. We're best friends. What's worse? I'm not even wife material. Aigoo, aigoo.."

As she was rattling and making such a fuss inside the office, Jonghyun passed by. Astonished by what was going on, he decided to check out on what was happening to Amber. 

"Hey, little dino? Whassup? What's with all the commotion?"

Amber was appalled. She can't say to Jonghyun directly the news that she and Key would be doing a WGM themed show pilot for SME.

"Oh, hey. Uh, nothing. I was just releasing stress  that's all! ^___^"

Knowing his little dino too well, Jonghyun could read right through her.

"You're lying! You're not the type that would lie unless it really bothers you. Come on, spill it!"

"Okay. Well, you see. We are going to have a new network and all, right? Well, Soo Man-nim said I will star in one of the pilot shows. He hasn't mentioned the title of the show yet but he said it was meant to compete with MBC's WGM."

"Aigoo, WGM? You hosting? Who's with you?"

"Aneyo! I'm going to be one of the couples! And what's worse is Key-hyung is going to be my husband.."

Jjong just sat there, with eyes wide open. Amber just looked at her with her eyebrows full of confusion. Suddenly, he just burst into luaghter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA.. OMO, Amber, you've got to be joking? You? Key? AHAHA. That is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while! Aigoo.."

"YAH! Oppa! I'm not joking okay? You're not helping at all.. Ughh."

"Okay okay okay. I'm just kidding. But, manager hyung hasn't met up with us yet? If you know, we should've known by now."

"That's the problem! Soo Man-nim said I should spill the news to Key hyung. I'M THE ONE WHO'S SUPPOSED TO TELL HIM?? Do you hear me???"

"Yah yah, I get it. Hmm, just tell him, as if you two aren't close enough?"

"We are close, but how in the world am I going to tell him he's going to be my husband??"

 

Then suddenly, someone spoke "Yah, husband of who?" Amber and Jjong froze.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there everyone! :)) Sorry if the chapter is short. I'll try to make the next one a bit longer.Aigoo, how is it? Comments please? I could put twists into these since I haven't finished them yet. Aigoo, have a fun day everyone. I'll try to update soon.angel