Chapter 25- Get Together

Project: Experimental Love

You could say they were the happiest people on Earth. The night sky and the skyscrapers surrounding them in Shibuya was perfect.

"You do know that you owe me an explanation.." He said while holding onto her hand so tightly.

She looked at him. She hesitated to speak.

"Speak up. I'll listen.."

"Well you see oppa. I'm not really sure if I can really tell you."

"Why are you hesitating to tell me? I thought we were going to fix this? Us? Sheesh.."

Key was obviously pissed off. He can't understand why Amber was hesitating so much.

"Oppa! Wait. It's because of VPnim.."

Key stopped. "Mworago? VP-nim??"

"Yeah. Let's say that we had this talk prior our final episode for our show.."

Key went back to Amber and immediately sat beside the girl.

"I'm listening. Now talk.."

"Remember when we went out to watch a movie and shop and stuff while in disguises?"

"Hmm, yeah. Why?"

"Well, seems like the company found out. They had a meeting with me when you were busy with a schedule. They showed me the pictures. He said that if I don't end our relationship. He will halt all SHINee activities for the rest of the year.. Oppa! I wouldn't want that to happen.."

Key laughed and hugged Amber. "You are just the best. You thought about the boys so much even you had to sacrifice something. But why did you have to say those harsh words to me?"

"Well, I know that if I break up with you for no reason, you'll insist. I thought that it would be better for you to be mad at me. I know it's kind of weird but oppa. I'm really sorry.. It was a selfsih thing to do."

"Yes, selfish. REALLY REALLY selfish. But noble. I am the one who should be sorry.. I thought too irrationally. I'm sorry too Amber."

"Hey oppa. Wanna visit the girls?"

"Sure.."

The couple decided to go and visit f(x)'s place but Key's phone ringed.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"We can see you.."

"Who is this???" Key said angrily.

"The company will know."

"Who the hell are you and what do you want??!"

"Oppa, what's wrong?"

"Turn around.."

Key turned around but his face lightened at the sight he saw. The SHINee boys were in Japan..

"What are you guys doing here????"

"We can't miss all the fun can we?" Jonghyun said.

"Hi Amber. Welcome back!" Onew said.

"Amber noona!" Taemin said.

"Hey Amber. How are you guys doing?"

Amber was overjoyed. She was thankful. She thanked SHINee and bowed a complete 90 degrees because she never expected the guys would talk to her as if nothing happened.

"We can't miss all the fun can we? Why don't all of us, even the girls go out to have some fun?" Jonghyun suggested.

"I think that'd be great! I'll call them."

 

Amber called the girls and the two groups had dinner. They also enjoyed a session of karaoke.

"Hey oppas! How are the promotions lately??" Luna asked.

"Hmm, well, we have been rehearsing for the follow up single. Just not sure though when it's coming out." Onew replied.

"How about you? Are the japanese fans treating you well?" Minho asked.

"Yeah. In fact they are very enthusiastic.. We enjoy it a lot." Krystal replied.

The room was full of laughter. Great energy filled the room. Amber was beside Key. She hugged him and had tears dwelling in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Key asked.

"Nothing. I'm just really happy. I never imagined that I could see this picture again." Amber said as she wiped her eyes.

"You'll have a guesting in Korea in a few days right?"

"Yeah. Why oppa?"

"Nothing. I'll see you at the airport then. Arasso?" Key said as he kissed Amber's forehead.

"I'll see you there. Thanks oppa. For everything.."

"Thank you too."

"Hey you two! Stop the drama over there and get over here." Jonghyun shouted.

"Yeah! You can't be all lovey dovey. We're still here you know!"

"Coming!" The couple replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the chappie is a bit short and a bit boring TT A TT I felt so uninspired the past few days.. The story is about to end. Stay tuned!