Chapter 27- Confrontation

Project: Experimental Love

It spread like wildfire. A few hours after the recording things turned as how they expected. Their latest appearance stirred fansites and blogs everywhere. There were mixed opinions on what they did. Some said that they suited each other while most are really curious on what is going on between the two.

Later that night Key and Amber decided to go out before the bombardment of requests for interviews.

They were staying at a park near f(x)'s dorm. It was already quite late around 10.45pm.

"You do realize that what you did earlier will flood us for requests of interviews and more guestings. We have a schedule to follow you know?" Amber said while looking at the stars.

"I am fully aware of it. Don't worry. You'll make it back to Japan in no time. We'll finally settle things. And after this.."

"After this what oppa?"

Key couldn't answer. He couldn't utter the words. "Nothing."

"You hungry? Want to grab something to eat?"

"Thought you'd never ask."

The duo went to the nearest convenience store to buy some bread and drinks.

"You've noticed them haven't you?" Amber asked.

"They've been there way before we came. Maybe they were anticipating us to somewhat pass by since they know it's near your dorm. Why? Do you mind it that much?"

"Nope. Not at all. For some weird reason I actually like it for the fact that we don't have to hide anymore."

After buying food, the two went back to the park.

"Neh Ambeo yah."

"Yes?"

"I prepared something for tomorrow. You better go alright?"

"Is it a date of some sort?"

"Aneyo. It deals with some serious matter and it would be best if you would be there with me."

"Oh. I think I've got an idea on what it is. Sure. I'd be happy to be there.."

"Thanks Amber. It's late. Come. I'll send you to your dorm."

"Thanks for today oppa. I really enjoyed it. Take care. Be careful. Goodnight!" Amber said as she waved goodbye.

Key pouted. "You seem to be forgetting something."

"You're such a kid. Do I really have to tell you?" Amber hugged him. "I love you oppa. Sweet dreams."

Key then kissed Amber's forehead. "Goodnight. I love you too." And then he left.

-----------

"ARRRGGGHH!!" "How can they be so stubborn? Why wasn't I informed about this????! When did this happen?! Speak up!"

"We're very sorry VPnim. We were only informed early this morning. Besides the pictures were only posted around 4am this morning. We had no chance to inform you last night."

"All of you are useless!!"

"Sir, I apologize for interrupting but we have been informed that Key and Amber will be holding a presscon to address the rumors of them dating."

"What time will it start?"

"Around 10am sir."

VPnim looked at the clock. We still have 20mins before it starts. We can still stop them. Gather some staff. We're going."

Anger was evident in VPnim's eyes. He didn't like how Amber and Key disobeyed his policies while LSM was gone. He arrived at the venue of the presscon in no time.

"Stop this!"

But soon as he entered, he was surprised to find out that the room was empty. Nobody was practically there besides Key and Amber at the table.

"You two?! Did you really expect that people would be taking you seriously? That the reporters would actually bother to write about you two? Ha! Look at this room. It's empty."

"The presscon has already finished about an hour ago." Key said.

"We asked them to come earlier." Amber added.

"What?! You two are....."

"They will be staying." A man spoke.

VPnim turned around. It was Mr. Lee Soo Man.

"Their actions have defied certain points of the contract. But that doesn't give you the right to fire them. It takes a fair settlement to resolve this kind of situation." LSM said.

"But president..."

"They told me everything and had some of my people investigate. Seems like everything was true. As a company, we want to maintain integrity in our system. Rusted components must either be fixed or replaced. I'm very disappointed. I'll give you a resolve VPnim. I'll either fire you or  you make it up by actually looking over the company while I'm gone PROPERLY. By properly, I DO MEAN PROPERLY. Understood?"

"Yes Mr. Lee."

VPnim already left.

Key, Amber and LSM were left at the venue. 

"You two are aware that you still violated the non dating rule of the company not until it has been lifted?"

"Yes." Both of them answered.

"I won't tolerate it but at the same time it has already been released to the public and as far as I see it my matchmaking skill still work."

"Mwo?"

"Your show was created to actually test if my speculations were true. Turns out they are. Also the general public seems to support your relationship. But to no longer add fuel to the fire I will require f(x) to return to Japan by tomorrow evening. Are we understood?"

"Yes Mr. Lee Soo Man-nim."

Amber couldn't hold it. She ran over to LSM and hugged the man.

"Thank you. I can't thank you enough. We'll make you proud."

----------------

f(x)'s guestings were cut short but SHINee decided to bring the girls to the airport.

"Bye oppas!" Sulli and Krystal waved.

"Oppa! Fighting!" Luna shouted.

"Key-ssi! Ppali! We have to go. Talk to Amber quickly."

"So Ambeo-yah."

"Yes oppa?"

"I want to ask.."

"Hmmm?"

"Will you..."

Calling flight 154 Destination Tokyo Japan please board your plane now. It will leave in 5 mins.

"Woah, oppa. Can you just text me? I really have to go!" Amber said.

"Huh? Wait. Oh okay. I'll tell you soon okay? Bye!"

"Bye oppa! Saranghae!"

"Saranghae!" 

And so the girls flew away..

You'll be great there. Until we meet on stage again Amber.. 'til then..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last chapter coming up. :D