Chapter 26- Selcas

Project: Experimental Love

"Are you sure of this?"

"Yes sir. Our sources have informed  us everything. These are all the information we have gathered."

"They really don't learn do they.."

------------------------------

It was 8:00am. f(x) will be returning to Korea for a few days for a promotional shooting and several guestings. 

Key was in a disguise at the airport to avoid a commotion to happen. f(x) were in there usual airport fashion.

Shades, creppers  or sneakers and their big bags.

"Hi oppa.."

tumblrlzxg6y2zdw1r89pf9.jpg

Hey. We better hurry. Wouldn't want a stampede do we?"

 

The girls and Key headed directly to the van. The fans were really curious who was the guy that went with f(x). The news and curiosity spread like wildfire on fansites.

Traffic was pretty bad that day so the girls tried to sleep for a bit because they had a guesting that night.

"Oppa, are you sure about this?"

"Yeah. I'm most certainly am. I bet they would support it."

"I trust you oppa. Fighting!"

--------------

"Amber unnie! Ppali!" Luna insisted.

"One minute!"

<"Sorry. I was looking for the lock of my earring. I was so stupid I.."

Luna was staring at her.

"What?"

"..."

"What?Is something on my face? Is make up too cakey? What??!"

"Nothing. I didn't realize it until now, your hair has grown quite lengthy"

"Ahh, yeah. Haven't got the time to go to a salon lately."

"No! Don't go. I think it looks really good."

"really? Well I do miss having long hair, so maybe I'll keep it for a while. Thanks Luna.."

"Girls! Hurry up! We'll be late!"

"Coming!" The two shouted.

----------

"It feels great to be back here even for just a short while." Sulli said.

"When are we going back to Japan? Hopefully not tomorrow." Krystal added.

"In what show would we be guesting anyway?"

"Forgot the title. Mian. But we are the only guests so I suppose they would be asking us about our japanese debut and all." Victoria answered.

 

The girls finally arrived. Apparently it was a new show MBC produced entitled "Kstar=Kstart"

"Today our guests are five beautiful ladies. Can anyone of you guess who they are?"

"Dal SHabet! Rania! Members of A-Pink!"

"Aneyo aneyo. One is a queen, one member's name is related to fire, one to a gem the other to the moon and the last one is to cuteness."

The audience thought well and hard until one shouted.. "Ahhh ahhh! f(x)! f(x)!"

"Daebak! Let us all welcome f(x)!"

The girls came out with their debut song playing.

"We are f(x)!"

"Ahh yes yes. Please take a seat."

"Hello! I'm f(x)'s leader Victoria! Amber. Krystal, Sulli. Luna!"

"So how have your japanese promotions lately?"

<"Ahh, well. The fans are really great. They send us a lot of food during recordings and are very supportive. They are also very enthusiastic." Victoria answered.

"Weren't there any weird happenings so far?"

The members laughed especially Amber. "Well, there was this time at the airport when we arrived. The fans were screaming but I heard someone say "I thought f(x) members are all girls? How come there is a dude in their group?" "She's a girl! Stop."

"I bet they were friends and they were arguing. It was really amusing."

The audience laughed as well.

"How about male fans in Japan?"

"Well, they are really sweet. There was this one time during a commercial break one fan came on stage to give all of us a stem of rose. It was really sweet." Krystal said.

"Fansigns were also really good."

"Surprisingly, one of the more popular to male fans is Amber unnie." Luna said.

"They always say that Amber unnie is pretty especially with her latest concept. They said it suits her well. But Victoria unnie is really popular."

"Neh! There was this one time that a fan came up to me and asked me to sign her compact mirror. Apparently it was the compact mirror of a brand I was endorsing."

"True!" The host then faced the audience and asked "But wouldn't it be best if we asked Korean men about the charm of these girls??"

"Yes!!" They shouted.

"Let us welcome Key, Onew, Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin from SHINee!"

All the girls squealed as the boys came out.

"Hello! We are SHINee!"

"SHINee! Congratulations on your latest promotions and for winning Music Core.."

"Ahh yes. Thank you." Onew replied.

"Your respective groups are always associated with one another. Both have 5 members each and the fans can clearly say that all of you are pretty close. What can you say about their charms?? Let's start with Victoria."

"Well, Victoria noona always act motherly towards us. She cooks really well so when she finds the time she prepares lunch boxes for everyone." Taemin said.

"But she also has a lot of aegyo." Jonghyun said while laughing.

"How about Luna?"

"Well, she is very hardworking. I think you can best see her charm when she tries to achieve something and actually achieves it. She jumps and is all smiles when she does that." Onew said.

"There was this time when we had star olympics and she tried for the long jump. Luna is pretty short but she was able to win the event. She jumped for joy then." Minho said.

"Sulli?"

"Well, Sulli is very conceited." Key said.

"Mwo? Wae?" The host asked.

"Well, she acts sometimes as if she understands everything. But most of the time she'll say. "Oppa, mwora?" "Oppa how?" It may seem annoying at times but I think it has its charm. The innocence in her questions are really charming."

"Krystal?"

"She is like a princess. She has this dreams of an ideal guy. Like a prince and how the guy should be really manly and as if a knight in shining armor. When we talk about those kind of stuff she would talk and her eyes are sparkly. It's really cute." Minho said.

quot;How about Amber?"

"Amber noona learned to cook!" Taemin said.

"Really? Who taught you Amber? the host asked.

<"Ahh, well when Key oppa and I had this show. We had to live in a house but since his promotions started I had to learn household chores such as cooking. I think I've got the hang of it."

"Amber also sews." Minho added.

"We brought the shirt that she sew. It's Key hyung's."

Minho brought out the shirt and everyone was surprised.

"Woah! The stitching is really clean."

Key had a smile on his face. "Her personality itself is really charming. I love everything about it." He said.

The host was surprised. "Mwo? Love?"

"Ooooooooooohhhhhh" The audience chanted.

Key then brought out several selcas he and Amber took during the duration of their show.

"She has this weird aegyo that sometimes people can't really see. Her aegyo isn't really cute. It has more of a swagger to it."

"It sounds as if you two are really sweet?? Wasn't there a time when you two were linked to be together?"

"Mwora? Around what year?" Key asked.

"Well it was back in 2010 but recently news came about three weeks ago that you two were going out."

Key smiled. "I don't see the reason why fans should keep on speculating."

"I believe that the fans should believe what they are seeing." Amber added.

<"As idols we have to portray an image which is ideal and can be idolized but we also want to show how real we could be." Key then held Amber's hand.

"Neh, Ambeo-yah. Let's do the poses we did on those selcas? Or maybe even better."

 The audience shouted.

They did their poses. They were all really cute. But on the fourth one, Key kissed Amber's cheek. The girl was dumbfounded. The members  laughed and the audience howled.

"Mwo. Mwo??? Daebak!" The host shouted.

"What can you say about the audience's reaction?"

Key had to answer. Amber was blushing big time. "Like what we've said. The audience can believe what they see. The verdict is up to them" He said with a smile on his face.

"But are you two together?" "Are we oppa?" "I don't know. Are we??"

"Agh! That's all the time we have lef t with f(x). See you guys! This has been Kstar=Kstart!"

As the camera was passing by around everyone.  They just smiled with their hands held together.

"Trust me okay?"

"I do oppa. I trust you bigtime."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo..Two chapters left. :))) Stay tuned!!!