Chapter 10-A first

Project: Experimental Love

It was 7.00am when their alarm clock started ticking. Neither of them wanted to wake up. Their sleep was definitely an escape from their usually jam-packed schedules and sleepless nights. But as the eomma role he usually had to play, Key just had the urge to wake up.

He stretched and stretched. "Ahh, I haven't slept like that in ages."

He then stared at Amber. "It's such a beautiful morning Ambeo-yah. You better wake up. You said you were a messy sleeper? Seems like you barely moved an inch."

Key just observed Amber. He saw the subtle femininity of Amber's face. "Yepo-dah. But you look like a little boy dreaming."

"I'm not a boy oppa."

"Omo. Mianhe. Ahaha. Ppali! Wake up. We still have to eat breakfast."

-----------

"Oppa! Ppali, we have to cook breakfast." Amber kept on dragging Key from the sofa.

"No! You have to be the eomma right? You have to cook breakfast."

"Huh? But I barely know how to cook..."

"Remember that time when you posted that you cooked Kimchi Fried Rice? Cook that."

"Omo. But don't blame me if it doesn't taste good!"

 

"Aigoo. How to do this?"

Amber was really a mess in the kitchen. But Key enjoyed the sight. He had fun watching Amber all over the place in the kitchen. She usually is the orderly one around the house. The one who folds the sheets and clothes. That's her. But cooking was definitely not her forte.

After a painstaking 45 minutes in the kitchen, Amber finished their breakfast.

She nervously looked at Key who was about to take his first bite. Key took every bite as if he really was tasting every bit of the dish.

"Well? Don't kill me with silence. How was it?"

"It's actually better than I expected."

"Yes!" Amber then did her dorky dance.

Key just laugh. "Stop that. Come on, let's eat."

They once again talked and laughed as they were eating breakfast. Amber then received a call.

"Yeoboseyo? Ohh. Victoria-unnie? Schedule? Today? What time? Arasso. Bye bye."

"What'd she say?"

"Well, seems like we have "farewell" stage today right before we leave for Japan."

"But don't you still have 5mos. before you head there?"

"Yeah, but seems like we'll spend the next 5mos. studying Japanese since none of us really have a background. The company wants us to be fluent."

"Okay. So what time is your schedule?"

"2.30pm. It will be pre recorded since Myungsoo will have a schedule later today."

Key was shocked. "Myungsoo? What does he have to do with your stage?"

"Well, apparently  he, Eunhyuk oppa and Siwon oppa will be sharing the stage with us."

Key felt a bit sad with the news. "Well, can I join?"

"Hmm, I don't really know oppa."

"Well, I should accompany you right?"

"Yeah, we were instructed to right?"

"Yeah. Well, we better fix ourselves."

----------------

Key and Amber spent half of the day fixing, cleaning and organizing their new house.

"We should post our wedding pictures here soon."

"Well, we haven't received them yet oppa. When we get them. We can post them. Though it'll be a little embarassing."

"Dyah! What do you mean embarassed? Are you embarassed of me?"

"No! Definitely not. It's just, you know when we might have visitors. It's just hard to imagine what their reactions would be."

"Oh. Okay, well you better get ready it's almost noon. We still have to drive to the station."

-----------------

Key drove with Amber to the station to start practice and recording their stage. Siwon, Eunhyuk and Myungsoo were already there, so was f(x).

"Annyeohaseyo." The couple bowed.

"Omo. Amber, Key is also here?" "Yes Eunhyuk oppa, we are supposed to support each other all the time."

"Nice on Key-ssi." "Ah, Kansamnida Siwon-hyung."

The f(x) girls were dancing with their hearts even though it was only rehearsal. They also had to teach the guys how to dance Danger.

Key just sat near the stage. Waiting patiently and cheering on for Amber.

But he was starting to not like the show on the stage. Amber is known to be good friends with Myungsoo. They started teasing each other. Key saw it. He was a wee bit jealous.

The recording has started.  The guys suprisingly did pretty well despite the short time they had to learn the dance. After the recording Amber and Myungsoo kept on teasing each other. Key was really jealous. He kept thinking to himself.

"We may not be truly married, but seriously? Teasing and playing with other guys?"

Key then headed to the backstage and went straight to Amber.

"Come on Amber! Let's go."

"Dyah, oppa. Wait! I still have to say goodbye to my members."

"You can just call them. Come on."

Key kept on dragging Amber. She just shouted. "Dyah! Mianhe! Unnie! Say goodbye to the others for me."

----------

Amber didn't like what Key did back there. It was really a silent ride home.

Key felt that Amber was really mad.

"Look, I'm sorry."

"That was really mean of you oppa. You didn't even let me say goodbye to my members. You just dragged me along. I just. Ugh!"

"Look, hey I'm trying to apologize."

"I just don't get it oppa. What's with you?"

Amber kept staring at Key. He kept holding back the true reason why he was like that. Amber rolled her eyes. "I'm tired. I'm going to sleep."

Key blurted. "I was jealous okay?!"

Amber froze.

"I was jealous of you and Myungsoo hyung. It was really uncool of you to tease and joke around with him. You could've at least thought that I was there watching. We may not be truly married but still."

Amber then turned around.  Key was really flushing red. He didn't wish to say why we was like that but Amber would just get angry.

Amber then walked towards him, she cupped his face. " You are just too cute oppa. You hungry? Let's have pizza tonight."

Then they both smiled. "Okay." Key replied.

The two of them went inside the comfort of their home awaiting the new day ahead of 'em.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooh, their first argument. Key is one jealous boy. How was your holiday? Stay tuned.