Chapter 1-Pilot!

Project: Experimental Love

 

 

"I hope today is going to be a good day. 2011 has been great. Wonder what 2012 has in store for me and f(x)? Ugh, japanese debut! Japanese language, why are you so hard?! I can barely speak Korean properly, now I have to learn how to speak another language. AG]ASFSKJDVJSDJV.." Amber exclaimed.

I miss Luna! She's to busy filming Saving Ahjumma Go Bong Shil, Krystal with High Kick 3. IY2 just finished and here I am stuck at home. Sulli and Victoria-unnie are surely shopping somewhere. Might as well call Manager-oppa and ask if I can spend the day freely.  

But right before she was able to dial Manager oppa's number, his number displayed on her cell.

"Yobeoseyo? Hey there oppa! I was just about to call you. Can I...

Huh? What? A meeting with Soo man sonssaenim? What time? Arasso arasso, I'll be there. Thanks!"

"Ugh, a meeting. I was about to call Donghae oppa if we could hang out. Sheesh. Nvm!"

 

Amber made her way onto the admin bldg of SM. She wasn't entirely sure what the meeting was for, Manager oppa said she should just go.

"Annyeohaseyo! Soo man sonssaenim. Everyone." Amber greeted politely as she did a 90degree bow.

"Sit down Amber. You are aware that SM entertainment will be having a partnership to produce a new tv network, yes?"

Amber  just nodded.

"Well, we plan to rival MBC's WGM series, and we chose to include you in the pilot of the show."

Amber was startled. She had the huge smile on her face wiped off. "Uhh, WGM? Am I going to be married to someone? Omo."

She didn't know how to react. 

"Yes, you are going to be married. Your manager already knows about it from a week ago. He just didn't have the time to tell you."

"Well, who am I going to be married to? Henry-ssi? Wait, don't tell me a SuJu oppa?"

"No, no. Haha. You need someone whose age is close to yours, so we decided to have Kim Kibum of SHINee be your partner. You have to tell him though."

"Key-hyung??!" "Yes Amber, Key" Mananger oppa said.

 

"Mwo? What are you two talking about?? Soo-man sonssaenim, is this true?" 

"It's going to be great. Both of you have a lot of supporters. Your members and fans alike."

"I bet it's going to be a hit! It's a good pilot for our new tv network. People could finally perceive you in a totally new light. Ne?  Have fun! Tell him soon okay?"

LSM just left with a big grin on his face.

And there she laid, dumbfounded not knowing what to do..

"How am I going to say this to him?! Argghhh!"

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it everyone? Hope you like it! :) Thank you. Please do subscribe. :D Will be updating soon! :">