Final- Trophy

Project: Experimental Love

"f(x)! f(x)! f(x)!" The fans chanted as loud as they can.

2014 Mnet Asian Music Awards- Best Female Group Artist goes to....

f(x)!

The crowd went wild. It was f(x)'s first award since debuting. It really meant a lot to them.

"Ahh. Wow." Victoria said.

"What's up Seoul!!" Amber shouted.

The stadium was filled with shouts.

"Ahh. First of all we would like to thanks Lee So Man-nim, SMTown, SJ-sunbaenim, Kangta sunbaenim, SHINee sunbaenim, SNSD sunbaenim.. Ahh." Victoria said as she cried.

"Also TVXQ sunbaenim and EXO. Kansamnida!" Sulli added.

"This award, after 5 years since our debut. Ahh. Kansamnida!" Luna said as her eyes filled with tears.

"To my family and all of the fans! Thank you so much!!" Krystal said as she was on the verge of crying.

"When people doubted we could no longer rise from where we were, we would like to say that may this be the evidence of our hard work and how much it pays off. Oppas, unnies Kansamnida! To my family who is watching all the way around the world, I miss all of you! And to that one guy who has always stayed with me. Kansamnida!" Amber concluded.

They left the stage crying. 

SHINee was backstage preparing for their performance. They won Best Male Group for that year. They hugged their hoobaes really tight. Key headed straight to Amber. "Your welcome."

It had been a great year for f(x). Their japanese promotions ended late in 2013 and had their Korean comeback early of 2014. They were also scheduled for their first concert in three weeks. They never felt so blessed before.

"Were there really people who doubted that f(x) will be worth nothing?" Key asked.

"Well online, I could see comments such as those. I feel discouraged sometimes."

"Well goes to show you proved them wrong. Love you!"

"I love you too oppa."

"Hey remember when you left back in 2012? I was about to ask you something."

"Yeah. Remember it perfectly."

"Well, I wanted to ask is will you.."

Amber seems to have realized what Key was about to ask.

"Hey Key! Come on! Cue." Onew said.

"Hyung wait!"

"Key hyung! Ppali.." Minho grabbed Key.

"Woah Amber! I want to ask if ..."

"Whatever that is you wanted to ask me my answer is yes. It will always be a yes oppa!" Amber laughed.

"Mwo?! really? Ahaha. Yahoo! Saranghaeyo Amber!"

"I love you too oppa!"

"I'm the happiest man alive right now." Key whispered.

"What did you say hyung?" Minho asked. 

"Nothing. You'll know soon."

--------------------

2 months later

Amber still couldn't believe it. Key gave it to her three days ago. It was not the ordinary.

"That's going to melt unnie if you keep staring at it. Just cause the dating ban has been lifted from you.." Luna said.

"Give me a break Luna. I don't get the chance to get one of this everyday."

"Unnie! I wanna see it!" Sulli remarked.

"Aigoo. It seems huge. Wonder how much he spent on it?" Krystal added.

"It's not about how much it is. The mere fact he gave me one is incredible."

"Come on! We still have a magazine photoshoot and interview!" Victoria reminded the girls to hurry.

It was for Harper's Bazaar Korea. The girls were to cover the magazine. They displayed their feminine charms very well. 

They were given close up shots and Amber proudly displayed her engagement ring. It was of a beautiful fire, amber like color.

The photoshoot ended and Amber went ahead. She had to meet Key.

"How was the photoshoot?" Key asked.

"It was okay."

"Neh, Amber can you wear this blindfold?"

"For what?"

"Just wear it. No more questions."

Key drove the car to a place not too far out of Seoul.

"Why are we in our former house?"

"Former? Why are you calling it like that?"

"Well former= used to live in it."

"We no longer have to used to live in it."

"Huh? Why?"

"It's ours."

"Ours? Wait. What?!"

"I bought it. It wasn't really expensive."

They went upstairs and smiles planted on their faces. The room still had its simple white walls and big windows.

"It's so nostalgic."

Key then backhugged Amber.

"It will no longer be nostalgic. We'll be spending the rest of our lives here Ambeo-yah."

"What's supposed to be a project, an experiment turned into true love. Isn't it quite awesome?"

"It is. I love you Amber."

"I love you more Key oppa."

"Let's be awesome newlyweds!"

"We will be awesome!"

(The End)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final chapter! First and foremost. I would like to thank all of my readers, subscribers. :D I intended not to finish this fic but because of everyone's response, I was inspired to finish it and actually continue writing! Will be making a new fic. Here is the link to it! :D Again thank you so much!

Here is the link to my new fic.. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/148557

THANK YOU SO MUCH!