Meet Yoon Doojoon

I Need Love [Editing]

~Eun Hae POV~

After Jaejoong left, I decided to talk a walk and get some fresh air. I decided to stop by at Starbucks to get hot chocolate to warm myself up. I waited for drink when I heard a farmiliar voice ordering. I turned and got a pleasent surpise.

"Oh! Guy-who-owns-a-club" I said a little bit too loud. He was caught by surprise. "Oh! Annyeonghasaeyo Eun Hae-sshi" He greeted me. I was impressed as he remembered my name. "There's no need to be so formal...." I forgot to ask his name the last time. "Doojoon. Yoon Doojoon" He introduced himself. I greeted him properly. As we both got our drinks, we decided to sit and chat in the cafe.

~Doojoon POV~

I can't belive that she remembered me. This pretty lady with a killer smile remembered me. I might just die from happiness.

"So, how old are you?" She asked bringing me back to reality. "I'm 22. You?" I asked. She froze as she heard that. , I forgot girls are really sensitive to that question. "I mean, you can avoid that question if you want to... I-I don't really care" I tried to cover it up. She just giggled cutely.

"It's fine. I'm just amazed that you own a club at such a young age. I'm 25 and I still work as a secretary" She laughed her sweet laugh of hers. "Guess that makes you my noona. I didn't really thought you were older then me." She really didn't look that age. She looked more of mine. She shook her head cutely " Ani! Don't call me that" She said embarrassed. I think cupid just got me in a chockehold.

We had a nice time together when she said she had to go. She had some paperwork left to do back at home. I was a little dissapointed but I hoped to see her again.

"Can I at least walk you home?" I offered. She declined politely but after my constant persuasion on sending her home she finally agreed. Before she stepped into the lift I quickly called out to her.

"Eun Hae" She turned to look at me. "Can I get your number? You know if I needed a friend to go and drink coffee with" I asked shyly as I scratched the back of my head. She gave me her sweetest smiles and took my phone from my hand. She typed her number and waved at me. I waved back giving her a sheepish smile. I didn't notice that I was still waving even when the door was closed. Today is a day to remember.

~Eun Hae POV~

I smiled as I got into my apartment. It was nice to feel young and happy. As I put my keys on the coffee table, my phone vibrated. "Hello" I answered. "Hey, this is Doojoon. I was just checking if you gave me the right number" He laughed nervously. I giggled at how cute he was being. Then there was another call on the other line.

"Hold on" I told Doojoon as I put him on hold. "Hello" I answered. "Hey" I heard Jaejoong's voice. I sighed as I put him on hold. "Hey Doojoon, I got to go. My boss is on the line" We said our goodbyes as I focused on Jaejoong. Seriously what spell did he cast on me to make me like this? Making me push another person aside. Why do I always put him first when I'm always second to him.