What Happened In April (1/2)

I Need Love [Editing]

++In the month of April++

~Eun Hae POV~

I didn't know what happened but I just felt so sick early in the morning. I ran to the bathroom as soon as I woke up. Vomitting everything I ate yesterday. "Must be something I ate" I thought to myself. I shook the thought off as I got ready for work.

At work I just couldn't help but to run to the toilet. I didn't know it would be this serious. "Unnie, you okay? You look pale" Chaerin asked as she checked my temperature. "I'm fine" I smiled at her. I continued on with my work. As lunch time got nearer, I got a call from Jiyeon. She had asked me to meet her for lunch.

~Jiyeon POV~

As I got my lunch, I saw Eun Hae's face scrunch up. "I think I'm gonna be sick" She mumbled as she ran for the toilet. It was weird because all I have on the table was a tuna sandwich which she would normally order in this cafe. As she came back, I studied her face. She looked pale and sick. "Eun Hae-ah, are you alright?" I asked as I looked at her carefully. She nodded as she laid her head on the table. "I just feel sick to my stomach" She confessed. "Maybe you should get some rest" I advised her. She just shook her head. "Aish. This stubborn girl" I mumbled.

~Eun Hae POV~

As work ended I got too tired to even move. I didn't know why. Normally I won't be this tired after work. As I lay my head on the table, I heard a knock. "Eun Hae-ah, you're off the clock" A sweet voice whispered to me. I looked up to meet the most gorgeous eyes. He smiled at me. I just smiled weakly back at him.

"Yah, you okay? You look sick" He asked in concerned. I shrugged my shoulders as I didn't know how I felt right now. "Come on, let's get you home" He lifted me up.

As he drove me home, all I cared about was getting some rest. I was so tired to even open my eyes. "Eun Hae-ah, maybe you should visit the doctor tomorrow. You look really unwell" He looked at me while squeezing my hand. "Fine" I said in almost a whisper. "You better go alright" He made sure I listened to him. I smiled. "Yes boss" I said rather weakly as he dropped me off.

It has been three days since I went to work. I didn't even bother to go see a doctor because I hate doctors. They scare me. As I sat myself on the counch after the fifth trip to the toilet, the door bell went off. I heaed a frustrated sigh and dragged myself off the couch to the door. "What?!" As I opened up the door. I found a wide-eyed Jinki in front of me with a straw stuck in his mouth. He cocked one of his eyebrows and looked at me question-marked face.

"Sorry, I've been really cranky lately" I explained. He nodded and invited himself in. As he made himself at home. He eyed at me. "You didn't go to the doctor did you?" I tried to find an excuse but like the others, he knew me to well. I hung my head low and shook my head. "Lucky Jiyeon told me to come. Get dress. Now." He commanded. "But-" I tried to protest but he just held his hands up to stop me from talking and shove me to my room.

I sat next to Jinki while waiting for the results. Apparently the symptoms I'm having isn't so serious. As I played with my fingers and Jinki looking around the office, the doctor came back with a smile on his face. "Congratulations you two!" He said with open arms. I shot a weird look at the doctor while Jinki accidently dropped something.

"Huh?" Both of us said in unison. "Aren't you two a couple?" He asked while looking at us. This time Jinki sat beside me wearing the same facial expression as I am. "No" Again we answered in unison while shaking our heads. "Well, whoever the father is, he should be happy" He smiled at me. "Father?" I asked. "Happy?" Jinki said. "Don't you get it? You're pregnant!" He beamed at me. I slumped into my chair. I was deep in thoughts. Jinki on the other hand looked pale and lost.

~Jinki POV~

Eun Hae is pregnant? Is he serious? As we walked to my car in silent, I looked at her. I was trying to find answers. As we got in, she sat there in silence. It was the most awkward moment I ever had with Eun Hae and we never had these moment of awkward silence. Not wanting to bring up the whole issue again, I just drove straight. Trying to think of what to ask her. As the traffic light turned red, the awkwardness became unbearable.

"Okay, who's the daddy?" I asked. I didn't even know what I was thinking but that was the most forward thing I have ever asked. I looked at her. Her eyes were only focusing on the road. "Yah! Answer me! Is it a douche bag? Do I know him?" I shot her questions. Looking at how her expression changes when I said 'Do I know him'. As the light changes back to green, again, the journey was silent as I began to think about other things to ask.

Before we went into her house, I grabbed onto her hand before she could climb out of the car. "Please tell me it's not him" I pleaded. I knew if it was that guy, it's not going to be easy. She sighed as she looked at me. "No." I said as I knew what she was trying to say.

"W-We've been sleeping around. I-I couldn't stop myself. I just can't" She buried her face in her hands.

"! Eun Hae! Don't you know how hard it would be?! ! Does he even know what he was doing?" I almost screamed at her. I've never said so many curses in one go. It was just something about the guy that makes me so angry. She started to cry as she saw how mad I was. She was always the baby of the group while Jae was like the worst out of us. She was lucky it was me who followed her and not Junhyung. He would flip.

"Sorry if I got so worked up but you really should do something about it" I sighed as I looked at her. She nodded and looked at me. "Promise you won't tell anyone. Not even Jiyeon or the guys" She made me promise. I nodded and grabbed her into a hug. I kissed the top of her head to calm her down.

"What am I going to do with you , Eun Hee-ah"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

And... I'm back with a ish chapter

Sorry, I can't really think right now lol

But... things will get better I promise :/

Anyways! Happy new year!!

Well... almost but yeah! 

I think I'll post the next chapter soon so... yeah

See ya!

Ps. this chapter is what happened before the whole fight between Jae and Eun Hae. I hope I didn't confuse you guys :/