Meet The Jungs

I Need Love [Editing]

~Earlier that morning/ Jaejoong's POV~

"You are what?!" I shouted. "You heard me, I'm pregnant" Jung Jessica snarled at me. She buried her face in her hands as she continued to sob "There, there honey. Don't worry, he'll be responsible for it. Won't you?"  My dad narrowed his eyes at me. I bowed awkwardly to him.

"So you're the one who knocked up my daughter." Mr Jung stared at me. Circling around me as he anaylsed my looks. "You're lucky that you are from a well-off family. You are going to marry my daughter. Whether you like it or not" I wanted to protest but my dad spoke up "I agree. I won't let my son who is resposible for this to get away with it" He gave me a stern look.

"Father I-" I tried to argue but he held his hand up to stop me from talking. "Jae, you are lucky that Mr. Jung here is a friend of mine. Isn't it a coincident that I was thinking of getting you two together. Must be fate"  My eyes grew wide. I was suppose to marry her? No way.

"Better treat her right" My dad said as he showed them out of the door. I stood there motionless. "' I muttered.

~Jessica POV~

I smirked as I left the building. "You're acting skills are superb darling" My dad complimented me as he opened the car door for me. "I know right?" I complimented myself as I fixed my make-up through the rear-view mirror.

"Appa, you are so cruel into tricking your good friend, Mr Kim" I looked at him. He scoffed. "All I'm doing is for your own good. Now, nor Mr. Kim. or his good-for-nothing son can get away from the marriage. Since they think that you're pregnant, everthing will go smoothly. but you're not right?" He asked me making sure I wasn't. I sighed "No appa. How many times did I tell you. I tricked him to thinking that we slept with each other" Okay the last part was a lie. I did sleep with him, but I'm not pregnant. I'm just in for the money and plus, he's not that bad looking. We could always do it again and get good-looking kids. His wasn't that bad anyways.

"Good then. We're on our way to luxury" He laughed an evil laugh of his as I just rolled my eyes at him. Appa can be so weird sometimes.

~Jaejoong POV~

"How can my son be so irresponsible as to get a girl pregnant!" My dad shouted at me. "You are lucky that I know who she is and she's not some trash you picked up!" He continued his blabbing. All I could think about was the girl that I did it with a few days ago is pregnant. I'm ruined.

"Go back and change! You look horrible" My dad shouted at me for the last time as he walked out of his office. I walked away while my mind was still in there. I took out my phone. I need to tell the guys. "Meet me at the usual place asap" I sent to the three of them