The Past (1/3)

I Need Love [Editing]

~15 years of age~

"I want the last piece of chicken!" I fought. "Nope. It's mine" He pushed my face away. He was too strong for me to push away. "Yah.." I pouted as I saw him chewing on the last piece of chicken. I crossed my arms across my chest and pouted. He looked at me with a victory smirk plastered across his face. I squinted my eyes at him. "Oh come on, its just chicken" He tried to argue. I remained silent. He sighed. "Hm.. Okay. How about I treat you to some ice-cream" He said trying to break me. He walked over me. He kneeled to meet my height."Come on. You can have anything you want" I looked at him. "Make it double-sccop with caramel sauce on top and it's a deal" He smirked and held out his hand for me to take. I smiled a childish smile and happily took his hand. "Let's go!" I shouted excitedly.

~20 years of age~

"You know you can't fool anyone" Jiyeon said looking at me. "Huh?" I teared my eyes away from looking at Jaejoong. "Oh don't play stupid" She scoffed. I was confused. She motioned her head to Jaejoong. I felt myself blush. "Just tell him already" She squeezed my hand. "But-" I tried to protest. "No buts. Come on" She dragged me to his table. My head says no but my feet didn't listen to it, instead it just kept walking.

"Hey guys" Jeajoong greeted us. Flashing us his million dollar smile. I tried to stay calm and ignored my heart which is beating madly in my chest. I stayed cool and gave him my normal smile. "Um.. Jae, Eun Hae has something to say to you" Jiyeon pushed me towards him."Oh. Okay but before you say anything I have great news" He beamed at us. He grabbed someone from the back. She was taken by surprise but later playfully punched his chest. "Guys, this is Sooyoung. Kim Sooyoung. She's um.. my girlfriend" He introduced her shyly. He rubbed the back of his neck while introducing her. She smiled shyly and bowed. Jiyeon looked at me, having a worried expression plastered on her face. I avoided it and put on the nicest smile I could give. "Jae.. You didnt tell me you had a crush on her" I . He laughed shyly while inter-twining his fingers with hers. I tried to take my eyes away from their joined hands. Jiyeon, who say where my attention went, helped me to look away. Right at that moment, I could hear my heart cracking and shattering into pieces in my chest.

 

As time passed, Sooyoung and I got along better then I expected. I couldn't find anything to dislike her. Only the fact that she had Jaejoong and I didn't. They were such a loving couple. Feeding each other. Giggling at thier private jokes. Kissing each other. I just couldn't take it. I tried not to look at them.

"Jiyeon. I can't take it. I'm leaving" I grabbed my jacket. "Hey, want me to walk with you?" Jiyeon asked. I shook my head. It's nice to meet you Sooyoung" I smiled and walked away. Before I could exit out, I felt a hand grabbed me by the arm. I turned to see Jaejoong looking at me. "You okay?" He asked concerned. I didnt say anything and tried to blink back my tears. 

 "NO IDIOT! I'M NOT OKAY!" My mind screamed but I only nodded with a smile and left.