ed In Love

I Need Love [Editing]

Alrighty.. So.. I made a mistake on the last chappie

Its suppose to be Jiyeon not Eun Hae mwahaha

Thx to gofanfic for the heads up haha

Sorry if I confused any of you :/

So we're back to Jaejoong and Eun Hae

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Eun Hae POV~

It has almost a month since Jiyeon left all of us. I was still devastated but I knew that I had to continue with my life and not dread on the past. Things have been going very well with me and Doojoon. I still do think about Jaejoong every once in awhile. Wondering how he was doing but I try to distract myself by doing more work. I didn't want to feel hurt anymore. It's true that first loves hurt more then others but people have to move on to continue with their lives. As I walked towards my car, I saw a farmiliar figure leaning against it. 

"What do you want?" I asked as I stood in front of him. He stood up straight. He took of his glasses and looked me straight in the eye. "I want a second chance. With you" I could tell that he was telling the truth. He was sincere. His voice and also his eyes showed it all. I didn't know what to say. Apart of me wanted to give it to him but another part of me says 'no'.

"You think that by showing up here in front of me will make me forgive you?" I asked. I was still wounded by him. He grabbed my free hand and put it to his chest. "Hit me. If it makes you feel better then hit me" I was shocked. I knew he was dead serious. I stared at my hand then to his face. We stood like that. Eyes met with serious expression. I didn't dare to break the contact. I wanted to but something held me back. He grabbed me and held me tight. "Jae, what.. what are you-" I stuttered. "I'm sorry, Just.. just stay with me for now. I'm so lost, I don't know who to turn to.. I..I..I'm sorry" He whispered loud enough for me to hear.

I brought him back to my house. He didn't want to go back. I didn't want to just leave him in a hotel. He needed someone. I could tell that he was lost. His eyes, it has lost it's spark. He looks so thin and pale. He looks so tired like he hasn't slept in days. I made him some tea and lend him my listening ear. His story was so screwed up and cruel. I always knew Jessica was up to something. I didn't know she was that cruel. He was devastated. His father never believed him. He broke the marriage proposal and was now sent away to think about his actions. Jessica still didn't tell Mr. Kim that she wasn't pregnant. I guess she was still running after his money.

"I'm sorry" He said yet again. "I know, now stop saying that already" I chuckled as I stared at my hands. I didn't know why it felt awkward between us. "No, I meant I'm sorry for everything. The way I treat you, the way I called you names, the way I listened to that instead of you... and the baby" He mumbled the last part. I looked up to meet his eyes. There it was again, the electrifying eye-contact. "You're the only one who would talk to me. Thanks" He smiled gently. That was the first one I've seen ever since. Eventhough I knew that the rest won't forgive him, I will but not now. "So, you want to stay over the night?" I asked. He looked at me with hopeful eyes. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. He gave me a smile and hugged me. "Thanks" He whispered. Then there it was again, the elecrtrifying stare of his. Then everything went blur.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hm... wonder what they did...

Hehe next update would be soon i guess :P

And.. I've came out with a new story just need a title.

Any ideas?