Oh Hell No!

I Need Love [Editing]

~Junhyung POV~

I sat infront of Jaejoong with my mouth wide open when I heard what just happened with him and his dad earlier today. "No way" Was all I managed to say. "Is that all you can say?" Jaejoong said in frustration while putting his head on the table."Dude you have no idea what happened to me" Changsun came and heaved a sigh. "Yeah? Could it be worse then him?" I pointed at desperate Jaejoong. "Dude, what happened? You look.. uh... " Jinki tried to find a word to describe him. "I'm going to get some chicken" He said while making his way out.

~Jaejoong POV~

After I told them what just happened today, everyone's expression were just priceless. Junhyung still had a 'O' shaped mouth even when he was told the second time. Changsun just stared at me blankly. Jinki dropped his drumstick with some chicken hanging in his mouth. "Damn" Someone finally said. "You are so dead" Jinki said while continuing to chew on his chicken. "I don't know what the hell I'm suppose to do. I mean, I used a for sakes" I banged my head on the table. "Well, you know they say it's only about 99%. So I mean maybe that 1% went in. I think" Changsun said. "Why now?" I banged my head yet again. Junhyung rolled his eyes and stopped me from baging my head against the table by grabbing my head. "I did it so many times with Eun Hae but she didn't get pregnant. Did she?" I asked looking around. They all said 'No' except for Jinki.

"Jinki?" Changsun called out. "Huh? Yeah.." He nodded.

~Changsun POV~

"Huh? Yeah..." Jinki nodded. I knew something was up. I'm about to find out. I have to know what's going on between the girls. As we walked out to make our way to work, I broke the awkward silent.

"What was that all about?" I asked. He looked at me. I knew he was just playing dumb. "Come on. I know amongst us, you're the closest to them especially when you're dating Jiyeon" I heard him sigh as he stopped his tracks. I stopped behind him almost colliding with him. He turned to look at me. He heaved out a sigh and avoided eye contact.

"Eun Hae was pregnant with Jae's child" He admitted. Although he mumbled all the words, I heard him correctly. "WHAT?!" I shouted. He covered my mouth with his hand. "SHH! Damn dude!" I removed his hand away from my mouth to talk. "Why didn't she tell him? I mean, if she did, we won't even be in this mess" He scoffed. "You're crazy right? Do you think she would want to tell Jae in hopes that he would change and take care of her and their baby? Wake up man! Jae's not like that. He doesn't commit. Jae + Commitment = End of the world" I sighed. It was true. Jaejoong is afraid to commit. Even now he's trying to get out of this mess. What makes me think that it would be any different with Eun Hae.

"I can't believe Eun Hae went through that much. So, she got an abortion I suppose" He looked at me and stiffly nodded. "Don't tell Junhyung. You know how he is if he knows all this. He's been controlling himself and if we told him that she was preggo with that guy's child, we might see the unleash of the beast" I nodded in agreement.

"Damn Jae, what the hell is wrong with you?"