The Finale Part 1

I Need Love [Editing]

~Doojoon POV~

'Can we talk?'  I saw a text from her.

'Coincidence much? I wanted to talk to you too. I'll meet you at the usual?'  I replied. I decided to grab a shower to start off my day. I walked out from a steamy, hot shower and checked my phone.

'Can we meet in front of my workplace instead? For lunch maybe'  I saw her text and replied her that it sounds okay to me.

~Jessica POV~

I was so excited for today. Today would be the day when I'll get rid of her, completely. Then, I'll have Jaejoong all to myself. I smirked at the rear view mirror as I looked at myself. "How can I be so gorgeous and smart? I'm such a total package" I praised myself as I drove to a familiar building.

As I walked into the door. It was so quite. It was not a busy day. My heels clicked on the marble floors. I heard that Jaejoong got his job back. The more this plan would work out. "Welcome. Are you here for an appointment with Mr. Kim? Ms..." She trailed off as she looked at me. She stood up almost immediately. "Tell Jae that I'm here to see him" I instructed her. "Mr. Kim told us not to let you in. I'll lose my job if I did" She spoke rather sternly. I scoffed. "Please, get out of my way, you useless !" I snarled at her. I pushed her away as I tried to make my way to his office. "Please. He does not want to see you" She said. Maintaining her stern voice as she tried to pull me away from the door. "I'm warning you, don't make me call security" She started to make a fuss.

~Jaejoong POV~

As I was trying to settle some agreement papers, I heard some shouting from outside of my office. I wanted to ignore it at first but it was staring to distract me. I made my way out, to find my assistant trying her best to not let the devil in.

"Ms Lee, It's okay. I'll handle her" I instructed her to let go of Jessica. She smiled victoriusly at my assistant while gave me a flirty smile. "I'm sorry sir, I..." She tried to explain but I waved her off gently and told her to get back to work and cancel my upcoming appointments. I turned to look at Jessica, who was glaring at my assistant, to get into my office.

"What is this about?" I sighed as I looked at her. I didn't have the energy to talk to her. I didn't even want to waste my time with her but she is too persistant. "I just want to know if you're really letting me go for some " She crossed her arms in front of her chest. I sat on my desk and looked at her. She too sat down on the chair in front of me with her legs cross over the other. I sighed yet again. "Are we really doing this again? I mean seriously? Are you so dumb that you can't get it in your head that I've already dumped you?" I tried to state the facts all over again. "Why?" Was only she asked. I scoffed. "Why? Let's see, you lied to me. You tried to cheat on my money. Oh, and most impostantly, you tried wait no, you've already destroyed my friendship with my other friends who thinks that I'm a monster." She was taken aback by everything I said. I looked at her in the eye. "Tell me if I'm wrong Jessica. I'd be glad to hear it" I growled at her.

~Eun Hae POV~

It was almost lunch time and I've already grabbed my wallet. I didn't know why but I was so eager to meet Doojoon after a big fight we had. I was determine to mend our friendship. I didn't want to lose him, not again. When the clock strikes 2pm, I rushed down to the Coffee house just opposite of my workplace. As I was about to cross, I saw a guy pacing around in front of the building. With his hands shoved into his jacket while looking at his watch from time to time.  

"Doojoon-ah!" I shouted as I waved at him. "Yah! Ppali!" He shouted as he nagged. As I ran across the road, I ran full speed at him and tackled him into a hug. "I'm sorry Joon-ah, I really am" I whispered. He was obviously shocked by my actions but nevertheless, returned my hug and whispered "Its okay" While my hair.

We sat there, laughing at each others jokes and stories. It was just like the old times but this time he was the depressed one while I was the happy one. I frowned as I looked at his condition. He has black circles under his eyes. He looked like he lost too much weight and his skin was pale and dull. I reached out to his hands which were wrapped around his cup. He looked up at me to meet my serious gaze.

"I'm sorry" I apologised as I looked at him. I felt so guilty because I knew he was in this state because of me. He smiled at me reassuringly. He tightened the grip on my hands and started to talk in a gentle voice. "Honestly, Its not your fault. I guess I kind of over-reacted. I mean, you love someone else. It's a feeling that I can't control" He sighed while looking down on our hands. "Like my mom say, It's like a circle. You'll aways love someone but that someone would love the other. What I'm trying to is that, I'm happy if you are happy. Even though I'm not the one who made you smile like an idiot like you always do. I know that I can't make you feel the same way as you do with Jae. I'm learning to accept that fact." He looked at me as I listened to what he has to say. "Just know that I'll never leave your side. Even if I did, please remember that I'm just a phone call away because I'll always be there for you. No matter what." He gave me a smile that I knew I could trust his words. "Don't leave me okay. You're the best friend I've ever had" I smiled. "I would never leave you" He replied.

~Jaejoong POV~

As Jessica started throwing herself at me, I became more disgusted with her. "Tell me Jae, honestly, what is it that I'm lacking in? Tell me, I'll change" She begged pathetically."Jess... Please. Let's just stop okay?" I was so tired and it's almost time for me to meet Eun Hae. "NO! I will never stop until I have you" This was starting to get out of hand. She looked like some crazed maniac. I slowly approached my receiver and pressed the button to my assistant. "Yes Mr Kim" She answered. "Can you please Ms Jung out of my office" I saw her eyes grew wide. "Oh, you're just gonna kick me out now?! You know what. It's fine. You'll be mine." She said as she was being pulled away. "I'll kill her. In fact. I'll have her gone by today" I stopped. I turned to look at her. She had that evil smile of hers. "Let her go" I told the security. "What do you mean?" I asked her as I approached her. "So, I've got your attention now huh? Well... Let's just say I hired someone to make a scene and of course get her killed" She smirked. "You what?!" I didn't want to believe it. "Even if you run now, you're too late" I rushed to my door. "Get her out! Or better yet, get her to the police" I screamed as I make my way out. I was silently praying that nothing is going to happen.