Second Chances

I Need Love [Editing]

She woke up to a wonderful morning. She felt a heavy arm wrapped around her. She turned to find him by her side sleeping soundly. "Wow, that's the first" She thought. It was the first for her to see him next to her with his clothes on and not . She didn't really remember what happened. All she knew was that she was so tired that everything went blank suddenly. She heaved herself up from bed and washed up. She made her way to the kitchen to get something to eat. She grabbed some stuff to make for breakfast. The thoughts of sleeping with Jaejoong filled in her head. She didn't notice that she was smilling at herself. "What are you so smiley about in this fine morning?" She heard someone asked. She turned to see Jaejoong standing there yawning and stretching. "Oh, you're awake." She smiled at him. He gave a her a small smile and greeted her 'good morning'. "Sit down. I'll make you some breakfast" She instructed him. He wanted to help but she told him not to. He obediently obliged and sat himself down.

The two sat on the small dining table. Eating in silence. Somehow, the atmosphere wasn't so awkward like it used to be. He couldn't help but to stare at her. What was he thinking? Leaving her even before she wakes up everytime. Was this what he missed out everytime he left? An angel sitting down across from him. Making him breakfast.

"Babo-yah" He thought to himself as he sighed. "Something wrong?" She asked as he heard him sigh. He looked at her in surprised. He thought she didn't hear him sigh. He shook his head and smiled. As they continued to it, he continued to observe her. "Hae-ah" He whispered. She stopped munching and looked up in shock. It's been awhile since he called her that. "Let's... Let's start all over again" He said in hoping she would nod or say something. That day, was one of the days that she hoped for. A new beginning with him.

They took a stroll at the park. Laughing at old memories. Silenced by the bad memories. Wrapping pinkies around to make a promise to never mention the bad ones ever again. Through that moment he spent with her, he never knew that she has never changed. She matured yes, but never changed the way she was 10 years back. He knew at that moment that he has let go of her when he shouldn't have. Now, fate has given him a chance to make it right again. He's not going to screw up anymore. Not this time, he hoped.

"Jae-ah! What are you doing? Come on! The sun is about to set" She called out to him. He didn't know that he was standing there admiring her and forgotten to move. He jogged up to her. As they walked side by side, he did something that she didn't expect. He held her hand tightly. It fit right into his hands. Her small soft hands again his rough and big hands. The gap between his fingers were filled by hers. It was a perfect match. "Oh, Jae-ah.. What.." She looked at their hands then to his face. They stopped their tracks. "I shouldn't have let you go" He said as he looked at her straight in the eyes. She looked back at him. "I'm not letting you go anymore." He said. Promising her. Eun Hae was silenced by his declaration as she looked up to him.

"One condition" She spoke. "Hurt me again and I swear you'll be murdered" She threatened him. All he could do was a crack a smile. She began to walk while her hand in his. He stood there, glued to the floor. He never thought she would accept him. As she walked, he pulled her back right into his arms. She was shocked but he took that oppurtunity to plant a kiss on her lips. Her eyes grew wide. Again, it was another surprise to her. Not knowing what to do, she just stood there, eyes shut. He brought her face closer to his and he kissed her, deeper this time but with more emotion and love that has been lingering in him.

~DooJoon POV~

As I walked into the park to get some fresh air, I saw a swing that Eun Hae and I sat on the other day on our so-called date. It made me smile. I didn't know why, but I kept smiling at myself. People might think I'm nuts but I'm just a happy bastard. As I walked around with a smile plastered on my face I noticed someone farmiliar. I took a closer look. There it was, the sound of my heart breaking into pieces. My grin was wiped away from my face. Staring at the scene before me like an idiot. I didn't even know that my eyes were begining to flood with tears.