The Truth Could Kill, Literally

I Need Love [Editing]

~Before Jaejoong and Junhyung fight (Jinki's POV)~

"WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT EUN HAE WAS PREGNANT WITH THAT BASTARDS BABY NOW?!" Junhyung screamed. Chungsun didn't mean to say it but it just slipped out. We all knew that amongst us, Junhyung cared for Eun Hae like a big brother. Don't get me wrong, we all cared for her but Junhyung cared for her more. He slammed his cup and grabbed Changsun by the collar. "Yah! Tell me everything or you'll suffer what Jaejoong is going to get later" He threatened while I tried to calm Junhyung down.  

"That !" He slammed the table. I sat there staring at them while Changsun told him what happened. I felt uneasy as I knew half of it wasn't true. Junhyung realized it and he stared at me. Burning a hole in me. "Okay okay! Half of it is a lie" I breathed out. He knew I couldn't stand him looking at me like that. I sighed while looking down. "She didn't get an abortion" I mumbled. "What?" Junhyung asked while leaning nearer to me. "She didn't get an abortion" I said clearly this time. "WHAT?!" Both of them said at the same time. "Is she still carrying the baby?" Changsun asked with wide eyes. Both me and Junhyung looked at him with a 'Is he dumb' look. "Dude, she got pregnant in April, now it's October, it would be obvious if she's been carrying a baby won't it?" He turned red in embarrassment as he realized what a stupid comment he just made.

"If she didn't get an abortion or even carried on with it then she..." He trailed off as he came to a conclusion. "No" Changsun said while shaking his head. I nodded. "She was devastated when her baby died. She couldn't help but to blame herself. She didn't get her mind straight till a month later" I sighed as I recalled what happened. "How far long was she before the miscarriage?" Junhyung asked. "2 months" He looked down. We all knew how painful it is to lose a baby but we didn't know how much Eun Hae had suffered. "Why didn't she tell Jae about it. I mean she must have some sense to actually tell him" I sighed as I knew I didn't tell the full details to Changsun the other day. "She wanted to but, Jae was too busy ing another girl. What's worse, he did it in his office in front of her" I saw Junhyung's facial expression changed. It grew darker and his breath became unsteady..

"THAT BASTARD" He shouted as he slammed his fist onto the table making it crack. He stood up and left. "JUN!" We yelled after him. "Dude, I think we need to go and get him before things got worse" I told Changsun as we heard his car screeched. We dashed for our cars.

~Junhyung POV~

I barged into his office. Before I could take another step one of his workers stopped me. "D-Do you have an appointment, s-sir" She stuttered. "I don't need an appointment because your ing boss is a friend of mine" I growled. No, he was no longer a friend of mine. Just a cheap bastard. As I tried to make my way, the workers tried to restrict me. It was chaos but this is nothing compared to what's going to happen later. I finally reached his office and I barged in. "Junhyung what the-" I grabbed him by the collar before he could finish his sentence. "You ing bastard" I snarled. "How dare you Eun Hae and not be resposible for that child of hers" I yelled once again. "What?" He looked lost but I had no time to study his expression and I threw a punch directly at his face. Now he was below me as I was on top, hitting him hard.

"You ing moron" I continued. "You don't know how much she went through because of your mistake! You don't know how much I've held in because of her" I threw him a punch on every word I said. "She loved you so much to even hurt herself to see you run around with s" Before I could turn him into a pulp two strong hands grabbed him and took me away. "Let me go! Kim Jaejoong, do you have any idea what you just did to her? Scaring her for life" I continued as I kicked and punch to fight these arms which are grabbing me. "Calm down Yong Junhyung" I heard Changsun growled as he held on to me.

~Changsun POV~

As I held on Junhyung, Jinki told him about Eun Hae's pregnancy. To my surprise he didn't react. "How could you even be sure that the baby was mine?" Instead of being resposible he said that.

"What the hell Jae?" I yelled as I felt Junhyung's fist getting tighter. I was no longer restraining him. Even my hands were turned into balls or fist.

"I mean, it could be anybody's can't it?" He asked. What the hell is he thinking? "No, idiot, because she slept only with you" Junhyung said through gritted teeth. "How could you be sure she isn't sleeping around?" He calmly said. I saw Jinki at the corner of my eyes. I could tell he was angry. What he did after that surprised all of us. He threw a punch at Jaejoong. "Don't you ing dare to call her a , you cheap bastard" He said through gritted teeth. I've never seen him this angry before. "To think that you guys were bestfriends. Is this how you talk about your bestfriend who you ed for almost a year and not be resposible for that child of hers? Huh?! Instead saying she's sleeping with other men? you Kim Jaejoong" Before he could throw a punch me and Junhyung held him.

"I've been holding this anger for so long and now I've lost it because of your selflessness. You'd rather be resposible for that e's child rather then Eun Hae's? That just explained how ing low you've become" He spat. With that he left the room first, followed by Junhyung. I stood there looking at him with a disbelief expression.

"I don't know you anymore. Out of all the girls in this world, why did you have to destroy Eun Hae? After all the love she's given to you. Did you not notice how much she went through just because she couldn't forget the love you once gave to her? I'm disappointed in you. Don't ever come near us. Don't ever touch Eun Hae. Don't invite us to your wedding even. We're through as friends. Come back to us when the real Kim Jaejoong comes back." I walked out.