Finale Part 3

I Need Love [Editing]

~Eunhae POV~

"Miss, you can't come inside" One of the nurses told me. I stopped in front of the emergency unit. "Please, Don't go" I begged. I felt my knees grew week as I kneeled on the floor. Crying and begging to God not to have him leave me like that. "Eunhae-ah" I heard a farmiliar voice behind me as he put his hand gently on my shoulder. He help me to stand and I buried my face in his chest. "It's all my fault" I mumbled. "Shhh... Don't say that, It's not your fault. It was an accident. He's going to be fine" He tried to calm me down. I pushed him away. "NO! Can't you see that he's not breathing?! He's going to die! He's not going to be fine! Stop lying to me!" I screamed at him. He stood there in shock from my sudden outburst. I was breathing heavily and soon, I realised what I just did. I calmed down. "I-I'm sorry. I d-didn't mean to scream at you" I lowered my head as I looked at the floor. I sighed as I look at my bloody hands. "I'm going to the washroom" I mumbled. 

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked horrible. Blood stains on my hands, my face and even on my white shirt. My make-up was in a mess. I washed myself up. Removing my make-up. I texted Junhyung to bring me a clean set of clothing. I waited for him in the toilet when finally, I heard a knock on the toilet's door. I swing open the door to see his pale face. "Here" He said in a small voice while handing my clothes. "Thanks" I mumbled. I didn't even bother to smile. I changed quickly. Hoping that Doojoon would be out by then.

~Doojoon POV~

It's been over an hour since they've been waiting. Staring at the doors hoping that it will swing open soon. I looked at each and everyone of them. Jaejoong was pacing back and forth. I could see that he has mixed emotions written on his face. I didn't know that a person that had a fight with me could be this worried for me. I turned over to the vending machine and saw Changsun kicking it with frustrations. He kept banging it because it wouldn't give him his drink. Pressing the buttons furiously. Finally he gave up and he gave it a final kick before turning around. I knew he wasn't frustrated on the canned drink but his friend whom he loved so much. He sunk to the ground and he leaned over the vending machine while burying his face in his hands, crying silently. I looked over to Jinki. The most happiest person alive not having his goofy smile on his face. He played with his fingers. Burying his face in them every once in awhile. Eyes filled with tears and sadness. He was the best hyung I've ever had next to Changsun. He treated me just like his dongsaeng that he never had and I'm grateful for that. I looked towards the seats and saw Junhyung. Staring at the door, wishing it would just magically swing open and have me walking in like it was all a joke. Unfortunately, it wasn't a joke. I was still in there, struggling for my life. I looked to my right and saw the one person who was the closest to me. She hugged her knees tightly as her face was buried in between them. Hearing her never ending sniffs. Hearing her mumble things like payers to God to save him. Listening to her apologising over and over again. I squat down in front of her. Wishing to hold her close and tell her that it wasn't her fault. It was never her fault. It just happened. I wished all of this wasn't happening. For God's sake, they've recently lost a close friend, why do I have to be next on the list in such a short timing?

As I tried to make her notice me, the door finally flew open. Doctors and nurses wheeling a bed with a person covered in white. I saw Eunhae rushing over to the side if the bed. Junhyung going over to the doctor who had a sympathetic look on his face. Shaking his head. "I did everything that's possible but, I'm sorry that I can't save him" He said in a small voice. "No. No. Please!" I heard her say. "Come back to me. I'm sorry. No. Please, don't take him away" She cried out as they wheeled away my body.Her body was weak that she couldn't hold on to me anymore. Falling to the ground. Sobbing uncontrollably. "I'm sorry Eunhae-ah. I'm sorry" I whispered.