The Liar And The Lighter

I Need Love [Editing]

~Jaejoong POV~

Things have been crazy. I was so busy getting ready for my marriage that I didn't stop to think of my wants and needs. I stopped trying to contact any of my friends even Eun Hae. I grew to fall more for Jessica. She was behind me everytime I need her. All I need was her and only her. the rest. I have everything to make me happy.

I saw there and stare at my soon-to-be wife. She sat there reading her favourite book while I stared at her. "Yah, what are you staring at?" She caught me. I smiled playfully. "I was just thinking how nice it would be for people to start calling you Mrs. Kim" She giggled and continued to read her book. I pouted at how little attention I got from her.

"Yah, your soon-to-be husband is here talking to you and you're there reading?" I pouted as she settled her book down. "You should get married to that than me" She giggled and walked towards me. "I'm sorry" She apologised and played with my hair. I stared at her yet again and looked at her belly. I touched it. "Hi baby" I whispered to my child. She stared at me and I 'talked' to my child. Her phone started to vibrate. "I'll be back 'kay" She rushed out to answer her call.

~Jessica POV~

"Neh Appa" I answered. "Yah... Your wedding is almost here" He squeled. I giggled at how childish he could be. "Then, you'll inherit half of the money then we'll be rich" I sighed as I forgot about our plan.

"Appa, I'm not marrying because of that anymore. I think I really do love him" I said honestly. "Are you serious?" He asked obviously taken aback. "Yeah, and I'm really sincere about it" I smiled thinking about the times I had with him. "Sincere? Yah, don't make me laugh. How are you sincere when you're carryng a fake baby? I mean you're not even carrying it, you putting that fake baby strap on" He laughed. "Appa, I really do love him and I will tell him about this fake baby after we get married. I mean even if he divorces me I'll still get the money" I replied while planning my plans in my head. "Fine fine. Anyways, I have to go. Take care of yourself princess" He chuckled and hung up.

~Jaejoong POV~

I drove to Jessica's house because she left something. "I'll come up with you" I offered. She declined but I followed her anyways. I sat on her couch. I looked around her house. I scanned through her living room then I walked over to her kitchen. I scanned everywhere when something caught my eyes. I picked up the package from the trash can.

'Fake pregnant belly' It read. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "Yeobo, let's go" She called me out to find me staring at the package. Her eyes widen as she tried to find her voice.

"Jae, it's not what it looks like" She tried to explain. I stared at her. I was furious with her. Questions flled my mind but all I could ask was "Why?" I looked at her. "Calm down. I'll- I'll explain" She said. "Let's have dinner. Please" She pleaded. I shook my head. "No, my appetite is gone now. Explain" I commanded. "W-well, You see... My friend...She had this drama that she had to be pregnant so.. I bought it for her..Yeah, I bought it for her" She covered up her lies. I walked to her. "Whose your friend?" I asked. She pondered while trying to think of someone. "Is she made up to? Like our baby?" I said through gritted teeth as I lifted up her shirt. I stared at the silicone belly. It looked so real yet fake at the same time. It felt real. "Is this way you avoided me to actually get your clothes off everytime we made out?" I asked. "Is this why we never had eventhough it was good for our so-called baby?" I was getting so angry. My face was reddened. "Have I been talking to a ing silicone thinking it was a baby all this time?!" I yelled. She flinched at my sudden raise in my voice. She stared to cry.

"Oh, are putting up an act now?" I asked as I scoffed. I wanted to leave but she held on to me. "Please, I'm sorry" She begged. "I just want to know.. Have you ever loved me?" I whispered. She nodded while tears started to flow freely. "Then why did you lie?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Did you lie about Eun Hae so that I'll leave her and come to love you?" She stood there in silent. "ANSWER ME!" I screamed. She flinched yet again and nodded. I groaned in frustrations. "The wedding is off. Don't call me." I picked up my jacket and left. "Jae! Jae, come back" She called out but I was to angry to face her and just kept on walking.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Boo!! Mwahaha!!

So, this is the second post today..

Maybe I'll post a thrid later haha

I'm so free.. Anyways, to let everyone know,

This fanfic will soon be done.. I think IDK

But, I have a story in my mind right now so please read it if I post it here

Be loyal to me haha! :/

Jokes but yeah, I love you awesome people mwahahaha