Things Happened In Just a Month

I Need Love [Editing]

~Narrator's POV~

It has been a month since Eun Hae really looked at Jaejoong. She figured that she had to move on some time so why not now? She busied herself with Doojoon but she knew it was hard to not have that lingering feelings for Jaejoong. Doojoon kept the smile on her face when ever she felt stressed about work. He kept her company everytime she needed him. Even Jiyeon noticed that she has been glowing with happiness these few days.

 

As for Jaejoong, it was a different story for him. In that one month, he felt completely different for Jessica. He used to think that she was just a ty and annoying . After being with her constantly, he saw the true her that noone saw. She was kind and caring. He came to think that maybe getting married to her wasn't such a bad idea. As Jessica was talking, Jaejoong couldn't help but to smile at himself while staring at her.

"What?" She asked in an innocent voice. He smiled and shook his head and motioned her to continue with their conversation. He didn't know how but she made him fall for her. He began to have lost his feelings for Eun Hae little by little.

As for Jessica. Well, she has loads of tricks under her sleeve. "Morning sweet heart" Her dad greeted as he sat on the table to eat breakfast. "Morning appa" She smiled looking happier then she used to be. "Oh, why do I see that my little baby so happy today?" He asked curiously. "Appa, I think I've gained Jae's love" She giggled while smiling at how good she was. "Good job. Keep it up" Her dad smile as he day-dreamed about inheriting half of what the Kims own.  "I guess showing him the 'nice' side of me paid off" She thought while continue to eat her breakfast.

 

Doojoon on the other side, was going head-over-heels for Eun Hae. Eventhough he knew she wasn't ready to accept him just yet, he was still willing to wait. "Morning mom" As he skipped to breakfast and he kissed her cheek and grabbed a toast. "Oh, why is it that my son seemed so different these days?" His mom eyed him. "Different? How am I different?" He asked innocently. "You seemed happier" He shrugged and headed out.

"Shall I ask Eun Hae out for lunch today?" He thought. That was the only name that filled his head 24/7. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is just a filler for everything that has been going on.

I know it's boring but I seriously have no ideas lol 

Sorry :/

Shall write a better one later promise