What Happened In April (2/2)

I Need Love [Editing]

~Eun Hae POV~

It was the weekend. I spent my off days at the park which I grew up to know and love. It has been almost a week since the knowing of my pregnancy. I finally told Jiyeon about it and I was still deciding on what to do with the baby that I'm carrying. As I walked along the path, I felt someone bumped into me. I turned around to find no one but when I looked down, there was a boy bowing his head in apology. "I am so sorry, my son can be so clumsy sometimes. Onew-ah, hurry up and apologise to this lady before playing" His mother instructed him. He bowed and I gave him a soft gentle smile and he ran to walk beside his mom. I looked at them as they left. Watching how beautiful it was to have a mother and son holding each other. I didn't know why, but that image brought a smile on my face. 

I sat at a near-by bench watching children playing on the swings and the slides. Listening to their cute giggles and watching them smiling from ear to ear by just the simplest thing.

"May I sit next to you?" Someone asked. I looked up to find a young lady looking at me. I nodded as I saw her holding a little girls hand. "Eunjung-ah, I think I see your little boyfriend over there" She teased that little girl. "Omma! He's a friend" She smiled a toothly-grin. "Fine, just don't get hurt okay. Play safe" She instructed her daughter. She nodded eagerly and left to play with that boy who bumped into me earlier.

"What is it like to have a child in your life?" I aksed randomly to her. She looked at me with a surprised expression. She calmed down and looked at me. "Are you expecting?" She asked and flashed me a gentle smile. I nodded while playing with my fingers. "Well, let's just say that it's hard to raise her on my own. I thought she was the biggest mistake in my life but, after a minute with her, I never thought I could break a smile after what I've gone through. Let's just say they are a handful but they are worth the pain" She smiled after what she had said and looked at her child.

"You didn't get married?" I asked. "Sorry if it is a touchy subject. You can avoid it if you want" I quickly added. She shook her head. " I didn't, he left me after he knew I was pregnant. My parents hated me at first but they supported me by giving me money to raise her. It's not much, just enough for a small house and expenses. I quitted school and worked but now, things are looking up" She sighed and smiled. She seemed really happy about her life. "You know, it's okay to think about abortion and stuff, it's your decision. I thought about it but I have never regret the decision I've made to carry on with the pregnancy even if I was alone." It almost as if she read my mind. I touched my belly and thought long and hard. I stood up. "Thank you" I said and left. 

I sat on my couch and I knew I had already made up my mind. I took out my phone and texted Jinki.

'I'm keeping it no matter how hard it would be but, it's my resposibility. I don't care if he's going to go through it with me but I hope you would stay by my side'  I smiled as I knew it was going to be hard but I want to do it.

"Don't worry, Omma is not going to let you go. Aegi-ah, Omma is going to love you so much" I rubbed my stomach as if I was talking to my baby. I felt my phone vibrated as I saw a text from Jinki.

'As a friend, I'm going to support you all the way. I'm proud of you for taking reposibilities. Song Eun Hae HWAITING! ^^' I smiled as I knew he was the one who could give me this support.

~2 months into the pregnancy~

"You know, you should really tell him" Jiyeon said. It's been a while since Jiyeon got to know.

"Never trust Jinki with any secrets especially when he's dating your best friend" I made a mental note to myself.

"I mean, he'll know sooner or later" She added. "I guess" I shrugged and got back to work. As I walked into the office I saw Jaejoong yet again screwing one of his clients. "Aegi-ah, I know this looks bad but that's your daddy" I mentally said to my baby. I sat on my desk and thought. How can I even tell him. He is the least resposible person in this whole world and yet, he carries the biggest resposibility. To his job and now, to me and the baby. 

After awhile, Jaejoong had finished what he was doing. I decided to knock on his door and talk to him. "Can I help you?" He asked as I walked in. "I want to ask you something" I simply said and sat down in front of him in his chair. "What would you do if one of you clients is carrying your baby?" I asked as I eyed him carefully. His expressions didn't change. It stayed motionless and blank. "I don't know. Maybe I should deny everything. I mean, a baby? In my life? I can't do that. I, of all people, don't do babies" He stated. "What if she insist that it's yours?" I asked looking at his blank expression. "I'll give money and tell her to abort it" He said simply. I nodded and walked out. "Wait, why are you saying things like this? Are any of them prengnant?" He asked before I left. I only shook my head and walked out. Maybe. that's my answer to everything. Jaejoong doesn't want to be apart of our lives. He'll just deny it.

As days passed by, being a pregnant woman wasn't as easy as I thought it'd be. I was craving for some waffle so I decided to make some. Before I could get the batter, my phone rang. "Hello" I answered. "Yo! How's the baby?" Jinki asked. "Hm.. It's starting to feel heavy" I answered as I proceed to get the batter. "Hm.. you're not doing anything dangerous right?" He asked. "No" I dragged a chair nearer to the counter. "Yah, what the hell are you doing?" He asked, almost yelling through the phone as I climb onto the chair. "I'm getting the batter" I said in between huffs. I was frustrated that the batter was placed so high on the shelves. Even with a chair, I couldn't get it.  "Yah! Be careful!" Jinki said, still yelling in my ear. "I will- AHH!" I lost my balance and fell. What I didn't know what that my stomach hit the ground first, causing weight on my pregnant self.

"Eun Hae-ah. Yah!"

~Author's POV~

"She's fine but, I can't say the same about the baby." Both Jiyeon and Jinki stood there, waiting for an explaination. "The impact of the fall is too great that it effected the baby especially when she's in her second month. I'm sorry" He gave them a sympathy look before leaving. Jiyeon walked in to see Eun Hae wide awake.

"Eun Hae-ah. You okay?" She asked standing by her side. "Is my baby alright? It didn't get hurt right?" Her voice hoarsed but still she shot questions about her baby. "D-doesn't matter. As long as you're fine" She avoided the questions. "Tell me!" She demanded. Her eyes began to grew wide when she started to realise it.

She felt her stomach. "I can't feel it... I can't" She strated to sob. "No... No... Please" She sobbed. "I'm so sorry" Jiyeon tried to hug her but was only to be pushed away. "Leave me alone. Please" She begged. Jiyeon only nodded in understanding as she watched her friend cry miserably. She was so ready to have a baby, why does she always have to suffer? She was the most precious person in the world but why does a person like her have to suffer?