The Big Fight

I Need Love [Editing]

~Eun Hae POV~

I walked into Jaejoong's office to put some papers on his desk. Jessica was still waiting for him on his chair. It's been a month ever since she started to come here during lunch break. As I walked towards his desk I smiled at her. "Do you need anything else?" I asked as I gave her a genuine smile. She gave a sarcastic smile. "You're good at acting aren't you?" She said. I stood up to fully face her with my back facing the door. "Sorry?" I was confused. I didnt know what she was talking about. "We all know that you're flirting with Jae you little " I was shocked when she called me a .I always thought she was well-mannered. "You must be one of Jae's girlfriend huh?" I asked looking at her. I've came across with people like her. "I'm not just his girlfriend. I'm his soon-to-be wife. So just back off from hin you filthy " She said while her eyes narrowed at me. "We'll see about that" I snickered. As I wanted to leave, she suddenly threw herself on his desk. She wanted to make it seem like I pushed her. She squatted beside it with her hands hugging her stomach. "What the hell!" I thought but that wasn't me who said that.

I heard Jaejoong screamed as he ran to Jessica. I heard her sob as he hugged her tight. "Are you okay?" I heard him whisper. He help her up. "Stay here" He growled at me. I looked at them. I swear I saw Jessica smirking at me before she left. "That " I said through gritted teeth. I saw Jaejoong handing Jessica to Chaerin as he closed the door and walked towards me.

"You" I heard him growled as he walked near me. "What?" I asked. I'm the innocent one, why should I feel threatened. "Why the hell would you push her?!  What has she ever done to you that made you push her huh?!" He screamed at my face. "Eh?" I said. "I didn't push her. She pushed herself" I defended myself. I know that sounded crazy but that was really what happened. "Why would anyone push themseves on a table?" He asked making it sound like it was stupid. "I don't know! Why don't you ask that crazy youself!" I raised my voice at the thought of her. "Don't you dare call her a !" He defended her. "So what? You're just going to defend that useless instead a person you've known pratically your whole life?!" He shot me a death glare. "I told you not to call her names" He said throught gritted teeth. "I'll call her what ever the hell I want. Plus, I wasn't calling her names, I was decribing that " I spat. "Who are you to call her a ?" He asked. I snapped my head to look at him. "You're no less of a too. From what I heard, you've been sleeping around" His words filled with acid. "Who told you that?" I asked eyeing him. "It must be true then. Jessica told me everything. Apperently she saw everything. So, Doojoon is your new boy toy huh? You dirty, dirty " His words slapped my face. "Even when you're with him, you still had with me. That makes you nothing less then a . A cheap " Words stabbed me.

"So is that how you've been thinking of me? A cheap ? Through all these years. You've known me for your whole life and now you labelled me as a cheap just because someone said so?" I asked in a whisper. He scoffed. "I trust that someone. Unlike you, she has a sense of dignity. Where's yours? Where did you put it?" He asked. Looking at me dead in the eyes. "I called you and asked you to come over. You would just accept with no questions asked. Doesn't that spell to you? Hmm?" My hands were turned into fist. "You can take the day off to reflect on your actions, Ms Song" He waved me off but I stayed put as he walked over to his desk.

"Yeah, that does spell . Thank you for making me realise it now then later" I turned to look at him. I gave a small smile. "I actually thought if I had agreed to sleep with you, you would fall me. Wasn't that dumb?" I chuckled as I felt my tear escaping.  "So I guess I was merely your slave for this past year or so huh? I'm not even considered your friend anymore" Tears started to roll down one after another. "The funny thing is, you would rather believe that outside whom I don't know how long you've kown her, then the cheap in here whom you've kown for 10 years." My mouth started to quivered as I tried to maintained a steady voice. "You'd rather beileve that outside then this cheap inside that I slept with other en when the fact is, you're the only one I slept with" I looked at him. "I'm done" I whispered. His head snapped back to look at me. "I'm done being your secretary, being your slave and being your friend" I choked on the last words. I walked away from him.

Tears were flowing hotly as I walked out. Jessica snickered at me. I stopped my tracks as I turned to look at Jessica. I didn't know what came over me but I threw a punch across her plastic face and walked off, leaving her with a bloody nose.

~Jaejoong POV~

I slumped into my chair after I've sent Jessica to check on her bloody nose. All I could think about was how deep I've hurt Eun Hae. I never meant to go that far. Words just came out, now I pay the price. "I never meant to call you a cheap " I mumbled. As I was thinking back to what had happened earlier, I heard a loud commotion starting in my office. "I don't need an appointment because your ing boss is a friend of mine" I heard someone shout. It sounded like Junhyung. As I got up to see what happened, he had already barged in. "Junhyung what the-" I was in the middle of my sentence when he grabbed my collar. "You ing bastard" He yelled in my face. Did he find out what I had done to Eun Hae? "How dare you Eun Hae and not be resposible for that child of hers!" He screamed yet again. "What?" I managed to blurt out.